Chapter 2

Happy Ending

"Damn! How did I end up here" he thought, as Mrs. Yoo, the assistant principal and probably the most strict of all teacher is nagging at him. 

He wished it was only the principal, which is soft spoken.  But no. It's Mrs. Yoo the one and only. Also a half demon of a woman. 

He just sat quietly as she continued her 'counseling' which involves screaming and hitting the table with her ruler,  and so on. 

***flashback***

"You're dead now" Joongki said mischievously as he walked slowly towards the end of the corridor. "I'll doodle on your face"

Yoona on the other hand, is trapped at the end of the corridor. Realizing that there's no way out, started pleading. 

"Joongki ya... Please let me go...  You know how painful it is... My silky soft skin would bleed you know... Don't you pity me?" She pleaded with that pretty face of hers which could drive any guy into madness. 

"Okay.... Okay... " he gave up just like that. "I'll let you go"

Im Yoona pleading to him. He can't wait to tell those idiots about this. Now he'll have something to brag about. He can't stop smiling. Besides, she's so damn pretty. 

But what he saw later scared the hell out of him. His smiled faded into nothingness. 

"Song Joongki! Running along the corridor! Oh my! Doodles on your uniform! What are you!? A 12-year-old boy!?" 

"No! Mrs. Yoo! I wasn't running! It was..."

"Are you telling me that it was Yoona who ran along the corridor!? Blaming others your faults! To my office now! Yoona back to your class."

"okay Mrs. Yoo" Yoona replied. 

He just went obediently. 

He could hear Yoona laughing behind him. 

As he glanced towards her,  she gave him a flying kiss and waved him goodbye mockingly.

***flashback end***

Now he has to listen to Mrs Yoo for whole hour.  A horrible whole hour. 

Once she was done, he came back to his class and to find everyone packing to go home. 

"Look who came back from the dungeon" Jong Suk said. 

"Shut up... I'm not in the mood... Now my mom will be nagging at me also at home also cause of some stupid you started."

"Chill bro...  If you're talking about Mrs Yoo's office, I've been there a million times."

"Yeah right.... Come on...  Let's go to Mr Jang's... I heard it's  got new menus." Joongki said. 

"Aren't you going to the library Mr Bookworm?"

"Told you my mood's already spoiled.... Besides,  I only wanted to be a librarian coz there's Wi-Fi there"

"How surprising of you" Jong Suk teased. 

"Come on let's find Woo Bin"

Woo Bin is already on his 11th grade and Jong Suk's supposed to be on his 12th grade but since he's an idiot, he had 10th grade thrice. 

Yoona was already at the doorway with Tiffany when she looked at Joongki and smiled at him. 

Joongki saw her smiling at him and he thought he's mocked again. But he was distracted when Jong Suk grabbed him by the arm. 

"Hurry up you ..."

"OK.... Ok"

Once they found Woo Bin, they went to Mr Jang's. It's not really a popular place but a lot of students go there. Since it's the only restaurant in that area. 

They were the noisiest of them all there. The two laughed their off of Joongki. 

"Serves you right book " Woo Bin laughed. "and you didn't change your uniform yet"

"Damn...  I forgot" Joongki said as he stared at his reflection on the large mirror next to the counter. 

He then wears his backpack on his front side of his uniform which sent the two idiots laughing again. 

Jong Suk laughed so hard that fell off his chair which made Joongki laughed too. 

"What would I do without you s"  Joongki said.