Chapter 3

Happy Ending

"You're moving up to 11th grade? You leaving me? you man....." Joongki said in a hopeless tone. 

"Yeah... My parents met the principal just now... So I guess I'll be seeing Woo Bin again hahahaha... You poor ..." Jong Suk laughed at Joongki. 

What now? Joongki thought... He'll be spending whole year alone in Class B alone... The other guys in his class were if not nerds, we're dorky or losers. There were only six guys in their class. But now since Jong Suk's gone there's only five left. 

There are about 40+ students in 10th grade. And 16 of them were in Joongki's class. And the others are divided between Class A and C. 

What will he do now since his alone? This would probably be the worst year of his highschool. Or maybe the best? 

*****************

"You know what there will be a new teacher. I heard she'll be teaching Class B. You're doomed Joongki since I also heard she'll be the most boring teacher in the whole universe..." Woo Bin exaggerated as he passed Joongki going inside his classroom.

Jong Suk just laughed as he also passed the latter. 

"Man... You're ed..." he giggled.

"Mind your own idiots..." Joongki snarled at them.

********************

Turns out the two idiots were right.

Mrs. Kang that new teacher is going to teach them history. Now Joongki liked history. But not with this teacher. She makes the interesting subject into an underland of boredom. 

He wished Mr. Lee didn't left. He liked his class better. 

Mrs. Kang also announced that the whole 10th grade'll be having a field trip next month. And guess where it is... It's in the museum. 

All the dorky boys were enlighted with excitement. While Joongki was dying with annoyance. 

Really!? 16 year olds going on a field trip to the museum!? That's just bull. 

On the other hand, even the girls are excited. Even Yoona. 

***next day***

 

"Move aside a little bit Joongki ssi..." 

A girl told him. As he opened his heavy eyes, he saw Yoona standing next to him. 

"What do you want?"

"I said move aside..."

"And why should I?"

"Coz I wanna sit here"

"Why do you wanna sit here?"

"Enough with your questions... Just move aside" then she pushed Joongki.

The latter then moved to the chair beside him where he put his bag. 

He used to sit there with Jong Suk and now he got the table and two chairs for himself until that Yoona girl disturbed him. 

"Whaddya want say to me"

"Teach me this..." she said shyly as she showed him a simple equation on her notebook. She's probably the Miss Valentine's but that doesn't make her good in subject. 

So he began teaching her lazily.

A little while later, he saw Jong Suk passing by the window and with a bit of surprised look showed Joongki two thumbs-ups showing his support. 

"Me and Yoona!? A couple!? Puffft..." he laughed off the idea of him becoming Yoona's boyfriend. 

Every boy in his school has a crush on her. But he doesn't like her that much. He just admires her beauty that's all. Like a guy seeing a hot girl in the park. Just like that. 

"Ya! Joongki ssi! You tryinna ignore me?  How dare you!" Yoona snapped him into reality. 

"Oh sorry... Yoona ssi... I was just wondering if..."

"If what?"

"Just forget about it... Let's continue this... So if you want to find the value the unknown blah blah..."

**** a few moments later ****

"Thank you Joongki ssi... One more thing keep this a secret please... People shouldn't know I at maths..."

"OK.... OK..."

She then touched Joongki's cheeks with her index finger. 

"Remember... Not a soul should come to know of my unlucky fate..."

"That hurts ya witch! Your nail's sharp! Alright alright..."

She then left giggling. 

He just rubbed his cheeks and smiled without realizing it. 

The idea of him and Yoona being a couple isn't that bad right?

"! I'm so late to go the library... The head librarian's gonna be furious!" he cursed inside his head as he suddenly realized what time it was. He then packed his things hurriedly and went off.