Chapter 1

Happy Ending

"bye eomma" a teenager said departing from his home.

"take care of your brother" said the mother.

"yeah sure" the boy replied. 

"ya...  Brat! Hurry up tying those shoe lace of yours!" he said to a younger boy.

"imma call you by your name if you keep calling me brat" threatened the younger boy.

"is that how you treat your hyung?" the older boy,  Joongki, said sarcastically.

"Hurry up Baekhyun yaa!  We'll miss the bus!  Unless you wanna go to school by foot" said Joongki. 

"Al right... Al right...  Stop nagging old man" replied Baekhyun. 

They then got on a bus went to school as usual.

Joongki is 10th grader while his younger brother,  Baekhyun is only on 2nd grade. Luckily Runningman Highschool is just a few hundred metres away from Exo Elementary School so their mother doesn't have to send Baekhyun to school. She only has to take Baekhyun home because Joongki always go home late because he's a librarian. Yes.  A LIBRARIAN. Which means he is A BOOKWORM. 

He's a smart guy. In fact the smartest in his class. This is his second year going here in RMH. He just  moved here in this small town with his family last year. 

His new classmates are very kind and warm to him. Besides this school is kind of small. With only about 350 students.  

But this year is totally way way different. His classmate is going to be one of the most prettiest girl in the school.

None other than Im Yoona. The Miss Valentine's of the school last year. And still holding the title. 

She's cold and hot headed towards the thugs in the school. Even those thugs don't dare to talk back to her. But still,  she treats them as her friend. Well you know... Sort of like frienemies.... 

 But she can be a sweetheart to new students who haven't shed their skin yet. 

Well, you know, the ones that are keeping themselves silent for a few months but then when they already got used to the school, they would let all hell loose upon RMH. 

He remembered Yoona was greeting him during the recess on his first day of school. She was down to earth gorgeous. He remembered how they talked for a few minutes and then how she left when her friends called her. 

But now she rarely talks to him cause he hangs out with those two dimwitted bastard thugs. Lee Jong Suk and Kim Who Bin. 

Wait what!? A librarian who hangs out with thugs!? Now that's unusual.

Joongki's mischievous but he also likes books. He learned how to read all by himself when he was 6. It was when his parents left with his grandpa while they're working in the city. 

That was kind of like the Dark Age of his life. They lived a hard life. And Joongki couldn't go to school because of poverty back then. 

But now things have changed. He thank God they're living a better life now. 

***back to school now***

In their class, Joongki sat next to Jong Suk  while in front of them are Yoona and Tiffany. 

The two of them would always get scolded by Yoona for being too noisy. They would just just laugh her off. Which really gets her on her nerves.

***a few moments later***

Joongki and Jong Suk are having a pen fight. It all started when Jong Suk scribbled a two inch line on Joongki's uniform sleeve which is white.

The latter which is pissed off was not going down without a revenge. Then Ragnarok was set loose upon their class. 

But something more terrible than Ragnarok happened. 

Joongki accidently scribbled on Yoona's arm. 

" oh God...  So sorry Yoona ssi! Sorry! Sorry! Sor-"Joongki was cut off when Yoona doodled a long crooked lined from his uniform chest down to the stomach. 

Which put him in a rage mode. Now he has to spend half an hour just removing those ink BY HAND! 

Eomma won't let him use the washing machine... This is bad...  So bad.

"ya!!!  Look what you did to my uniform!?" he demanded already forgetting to whom he is speaking to. 

"suits you right...  You were the one who started it" she said with a sarcastic tone. 

"but didn't I say sorr-" he was cut off again when Yoona added more doodles. Luckily it was onlyon his arm. But it hurts like hell. 

"I'll get you back!" he warned as he picked up his pen on the floor. 

Yoona took the opportunity to scram while laughing and taunting him.

This made Joongki even angrier. And ran to chase after her. 

Jong Suk on the other hand screamed:

"looks like we'll be having a new couple this year...." which made everybody laugh including Tiffany. 

Joongki heard Jong Suk. But didn't really give a thought about it. All he knows is that he'll get that Yoona jerk. And maybe doodle on her face. 

But she still keeps on taunting him. 

But Yoona ran into a deadend. Well,  this the end for her.....