The Pole Guy (Onho)

SHINee One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The whole world was twisting and twirling around Jinki. His hips were unsteady making him lurch to sideways every once a while. He grabbed on to solid poles each time he was jerked away from the path. He managed to make his way to somewhere looked like a washroom, grabbing chairs, tables, poles or whatever came in his path. He placed his hands on either sides of the sink balancing his whole weight. He was so much drunk to a point that he could barely interpret the whole situation.

He assumed that he was in a club as the loud music that was blaring outside reached the washroom sending endless vibrations inside his ears. He didn’t remember how exactly he ended up here. Clubs and parties where people would go crazy with drunk dancing were never his thing. The moment he suddenly snapped awake ,back there on a chair in a awkward position made him feel like a person who woke up with a minor amnesia . He managed to open up a tap without much struggle. He stretched one of his arms letting water drip down his palm. It felt nice.

Jinki smiled looking at himself from the mirror that was attached with the sink.  

He has never been drunk outside like this before. Drinking limitless with friends was a ‘no no thing’ for him. Friends? Wait, He didn’t even know with whom he ended up here. And apart from that he wasn’t exactly one hundred percent sane to think over the things and find his way back home.

It was crazy, he was awake yet not so awake, and half, maybe more than half of his sanity was gone. He didn’t remember a thing about being ended up in a loud night club filled with people. Half of his cognitive abilities were gone that he could barely grab things. His brain was too slow that it took him minutes to identify things around him.

Jinki turned up to the mirror again. A crazy smile crept over his face as he stared at his reflection.

“You!” He points a shaking finger at his own reflection  while wiggling to sides.

“You…you  took me heerre?”

“How..how dare you!”

“How ..dare you point at me” Jinki groaned at his own reflection.

“You’re..your a jerk.”

“But ” Jinki smiled again.

“you’re…you’re really handsome”

“And you have such a nice smile..”

“Anyy..ways”

“Let’s sort this out later” Jinki’s would never know how cute his drunkenself was with all those stuttering.

While some people became violent whenever they get drunk ,Jinki was a total different case. He would never know though.

He headed out through the passage which was headed outside. He leant on walls for support.

Can this be a party at his home? Jinki doubted. 

Then his mom should be here. A cute pout crept on his lips. 

"eomma"

Jinki somehow climbed up the stairs, crawling when necessary, to enter the dance floor which was filled with a thick crowd.

"Eomma..”

He walked through many people who were strangers.

 He almost tripped on his way but sadly his body was thrown upon some stranger's.

“Watch your way mister!!”

Jinki smiled so sweetly at the stranger.

“Sow..sowreey” He uttered in English before hoisting himself again.  

“Drunkard!” Jinki didn’t hear nor did he see the expression on the stranger's face.
He was pushed forward through the dancing crowd.


For some reason Jinki got sick of the dance floor. He took a deep breath.

“I can do this!”

“FIGHTING JINKIAH!!!!” He exclaimed.

Jinki didn’t saw the weird looks the other people were giving him. 

“Drunkard!”

“You should have known your limit , you useless drunkard!”

“Disgusting!”

Jinki heard people cursing in disgust but he never thought they were directed towards him. He was always such a sweet person who never did something to make people angry. 
He managed to reach the end of the crowd, the other corner of the dancing floor which ended with few stairs. He swung his arms together in happiness but unfortunately he lost balance. He fell down the stairs getting rolled on the floor.

“Poor Jinki..” He whimpered to himself before sighing.

He grasped something that looked like pole to steady himself. Jinki stared in awe as the pole showed a slight movement along with Jinki’s hands which were holding the pole.

“Wow! poles can even move!”

He grabbed the pole tighter this time, well, his attempt was kind of successful as he could stand on his knees . 

The pole moved once again making Jinki plopped on the floor. Jiinki eyed at the roof that was up him.

“Why aren’t there stars today?”

That was the only thing he could speak before he dozed off
……………………………………………………………………………………… 

Jinki ‘s eyes snapped open. Something wasn’t right. The surrounding felt unfamiliar. It was a bed but it didn’t smell like his. It wasn’t comfortable as on his bed. 
And the worst thing was his head hurt as if someone was hammering on it. It all felt heavy. He tried lifting himself up but he failed. He didn’t have any strength. His vision was blurry. Though he wanted to get up his body wasn’t ready for it.

 Few seconds later he heard footsteps coming towards him. A person he didn’t recognized stood before him. His vision wasn’t giving a perfect clear image of the person but surely it wasn’t someone he knew. 

 In some way the person looked like a foreigner. It seemed as his eyes were larger than the average for an Asian. Jinki got scared as watching the stranger with weary eyes. He wanted him to be wide awake and focus on the environment, but sadly alcohol was still running in his veins making him vulnerable.

Who this guy?

Where on the earth is this?

Wait, is this not Korea? Has he been abducted?  .

The guy stared at Jinki without talking.

“is… Is this.. ummm.. Korea?”

The guy cracked with a high pitched laugh. Jinki vaguely interpreted that it belonged to the guy in front of him because, god! Was it possible for a tall, seemingly handsome guy to have such a high pitchy, humorous laugh?

Jinki stared at him in fear and confusion.
“This is Korea.” The guy’s voice wasn’t high pitchy or comical as Jinki expected it to be. It was deep and masculine.

Thank god! He is still in Korea!

“Why am I here?”

“Well, You better take your time and figure that out by yourself. You should sleep . Hangovers are always easier with sleep and water. I’ll bring you some water”
 
The guy turned backto leave.

“Who..are you?” Jinki murmured.

“Me?”.. the guy chuckled .

 “the pole” The guy answered after few seconds.

“Pole?”

“Yeah. The moving pole”

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter