Bunnies (Onkey)

SHINee One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is basically an Onkey oneshot. :)

 

The three friends who are still around 4 are playing on Jinki’s living room. Another typical play date to which a sleep over will be added. Two Kim cousins were dropped earlier at Lee house by jonghyun’s mom as she has some business trip to Seoul.

“I am the father!!” Jonghyun exclaims suddenly.

“No, I am the father.” Jinki claims in a serious mood.

“That’s unfair, I’m a man.” Jonghyun pots.

“Nu-uh.. You’re a baby.” Kibum says while hugging the stuffed bunny to his chest.

“Then Jinki is also a baby.”

“Mmmm.. Yes” Kibum nods placing his chin on stuffed Bunny’s head.

“Then both of us can be fathers?” Jinki suggests earning an approving nod from Jonghyun who is currently trying to snatch away the stuffed bunny away from Kibum.

“That’s abzurd. Why don’t you like to be a mo – Uhh Kim Joggyun stop it. Bunny is mine.”

“No, Bunny belongs to Jinki”

“But…” “But.. Jinki always let me play with it.”

“But.. You hate carrots.. And bunnies eat carrots.”

“Eeeww.. No, not this Bunny. He eats sweets.”

“you liar.”

“No!! I don’t lie.. “

“Lying makes you a bad boy Kibum.”

Jonghyun stops struggling as he detects Kibum's eyes glowing with tears. 

“I’m….nah…notta..ba….badboy…”

Kibum holds the bunny tighter as his life depends on it. None of them notices that Jinki has already left the place. Jinki arrives the next minute hugging a huge brown teddy bear which is kind of too larger for his body. 

The teddy bear gets dropped on the floor as Jinki meets with the sight before him. Kibum is sobbing louder, well louder enough for him to hear while almost crushing the bunny under his chest. Jonghyun on the other hand is eyeing at Kibum then and there and his eyes are all red and face is all wet.

“I’m.. sorreyy Kibummiee..”

“Yoo..saidit..”

Jinki rushes to Kibum first. Kibum is the maknae after all. Even though Jinki has never told it to his two friends, his best friends ,he always consider himself as a hyung whenever he was with the two.

He reaches Kibum from back and wraps his arms around the slender  boy and coincidentally his two little, chubby hands get placed right on Kibum’s hand.

“It’s okay Bummie..”
“Bummie, Don’t cry.”

He takes away one of his arms and drags himself along with Kibum slowly towards Jonghyun.  He winds his free arm around Jonghyun after several attempts.

“Jjongie… don’t cry…”

“Jinkkii..I’m..agoodbouyy..”

“Yeah Bummmie.. You’re a good boy..”

“Bummmiee..sorreyy..youal..agood boy..”

Two minutes later the three friends are again sitting on the floor in a small circle. Again Kibum is holding the stuffed bunny. Jonghyun has one of his arms around the huge stuffed bear.

“I’ll be the mom.. pleaasshh” Kibum pleads.

“Kibum, why would you like to be the mom.. you’re a maa-ouuchh.. That hurts Jinki. Your being rude to me’ I’m your friend.”

“Good boy Jinki..” Kibum claps happily. “That brad needs a punishment. Your a good boy Jinki..” Kibum takes the stuffed Bunny to his arms again. He smiles sweetly at bunny. It belongs to Jinki, but whenever Kibum comes to Jinki’s for a play date bunny would always become an attached part of his body.

“Do you mean brat?” Jinki asks confusedly.

“I will name you Jinkii” He pokes at bunny’s nose with his index finger.

“Jinki? Why him? Why not Jjonghyoounn?”

“Bunny is warm”..He pokes again at bunny’s nose,

“Jinki is warm..” He pokes at Jinki’s nose causing Jinki to release a sudden sneeze later.

“That is bad. Jjonghyoun is saddd” 

“Okay..” Kibum picks the stuffed monkey next to him. “He is Jonngyunnn”

“That’s a monkey, I’m not a monkey”

“I heard that mounkeys talk a lot. You do too.”

“No-I don’t.”

“You do” Jinki nods approvingly.

“But monkeys are ugly.” Jonghyun hangs his face down sadly.

“No, ,monkeys are cute.” Jinki says thoughtfully.

“You thinkso?”

“Yeahh”

“Beommie, you think sho too?”

“Yeshhhh!!!”

“Eeeww… Your spraying on me.”

“Sowweeyy jongyunnn”

“I’m not Jongyuun. I am Kim Jonghyounnn”

“Kim Jongyuun”

“Jongg—hyun.. try it Bummie” Jinki helps the younger.

“Jong…gyuun..”

“Jonghyounnn. It’s Jongyouun”

“I’ll call you Jong then.”

“Yeah, It’s easy and nice.”

“Yeah, I love it.”

……………………..
Kibum checks the surrounding as he peeks through the blanket. He hates to sleep alone. It doesn’t have to be his mom, he always needs some person next to him.  He is in Jinki’s room but in a separate bed. He hates it. He hates ‘alone’. He crawls out from the cocoon. Without making noise he reaches  the small space that separated Jonghyun’s and Jinki’s bed.
Jinki or Jonghyun?

Jinki..

Jinki is warm.

After switching his head from Jonghyun’s to Jinki’s and then from Jinki’s to Jonghyun’s he manages to climb on to Jinki’s bed. He pulls away the blanket from a side enough for him to get inside. As he is next to the sleeping fluffy chunk which is Jinki he wraps his slender arms around Jinki’s tummy. He rests his head on Jinki’s back.

“beommie..” Jonghyun’s sleepy voice comes from the other side.

“Shhh..Jinki is swleeping.”

“Why are you at Jinki’s bed?”

“I can’t sleep alone.”

Jonghyun nods even though Kibum doesn’t see him in the dark. A minute later Jonghyun is next to Jinki from the other side. He cuddles towards Jinki and Kibum winding an arm around Jinki.
………………………………………………………………………..

&l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter