Chapter 2

Let's Go do Love For Real

Donghae POV

I watch my sister from the edge of my eyes, yaaahhh~ she is sure an adult now can’t believe she is 21 now. “Y/n ah~, you are 21 right?” I saw her still with her closed eyes ‘Is she really that tired? Waahh poor my sister’

“Yeah.. why?”

“Nothing, just asking. Oh if you were 21 then how could you just go to University now? Should you went to at 18?” she look at me like BAM! Right in the eyes, making me uneasy suddenly “Why are you staring at me like that y/n ah~?” I moved my a bit having an uncomfortable feeling suddenly.

“Oppa.. what do you really know about me honestly?” she sigh, making me feel so bad ‘seems like I really am a bad brother to her’

“I was taking a course and learning some skills then worked for around 2 years? Then I applied for scholarship at SNU and got it. I’m saving my money to buy an apartment now.” I never knew she was that smart. To be accepted into SNU is hard and getting a scholarship even harder. “What major you take? Do you take art? Since you have a good voice?” I saw her shaking her heads, and looking at the outside views. I still waiting for her answer while Im trying to find my parking spot. “I took medicine”

“Jinjjaaaaa??!!” im a bit shock hearing her answer, kind of stepping the break harshly

“Yah!!! Can you really drive. My life is precious ok, and still too young to die.” She just go out taking her bag with her while leaving the food boxes behind for me to bring alone. ‘hmph she is so rude’ I pout a bit.

While y/n walking in front of me I was following her telling her where my apartment is. We went inside to the elevator and go up to where my apartment at. Opening the door, I went straight to the kitchen and arranging everything inside my fridge and preparing for lunch heating up some soup and putting some side dishes. “Y/n.. do you want to eat lunch?”

“Nah, I will skip too tired. Oppa lemme borrow some clothes and short im going to sleep at your room, then you can drive me to my dorm” Sigh, she just went to my room and sleep like that without even taking some lunch. I guess she is too tired, I will let her be beside today I don’t have anything to do I will also just take some rest after this.

 

 

Teahyung who was left in shock by Y/n at bus stop still cant believing what he found out. ‘Omg , is she really Donghae sunbae-nim sister? She is so pretty, is she my age? No, I think Jungkook age maybe’ still in his own mind didn’t realized that Jin’s car has reach the bus stop to pick him.

“Tae.. let’s go eat” A little bit startled Taehyung stammered on his step, what he found out few moments ago still a shock for him.

He look up to s, wanted to tell what just happened but also not sure, because he knew that Donghae’s sister is being hidden for reason. And he also have sister too, even though he don’t really kept her identity but he also would not like if his sister was getting an impact for what he did as a career. Deciding that it’s not really a big matters since it was his own member he telling this with.

“Hyung.. does Donghae sunbae-nim has a sister or brother?”

“Donghae sunbae? From Suju?” hoseok ask back, earning a nod from Taehyung

“From what I know, he indeed has brother and sister. I saw his older brother once but never his sister” Jungkook said, he have met few celebrity from various company and he is in friendly term with Minwoo Sunbae-nim who is previous artist from SM obviously he have met Donghae’s family at least once.

“But hyung, from what I heard from Siwon sunbae-nim she is quite a looker. Siwon sunba-nim kinda slip on his tongue when we talk about our member family.” Jungkook continued

“Woah you met with Siwon sunbae too?” Rapmon can’t believe that his dongsaeng has met high up people. “Ne~ he joined Minwoo hyung and I. we kinda met at the gym Minwoo hyung went too so we ate together and kinda talk about our family and our member group family too.”

Taehyung POV

“I-.. I saw his sister today” earning a gasp from the member

“Jinjja? What is she like? Is she really a beauty?” Jimin getting excited hearing that Taehyung met a beautiful girl and Donghae’s secret sister.

“hum.. yes.. she is indeed beautiful. I think her hair is long but not sure, because she made them into a bun. But I think its long because her bun is thick. She is reaaaaalllyyyy beautiful” I told him what my memory catch about her.

“She looks extremely normal from being the sistar of huge star like Donghae sunbae-nim. She just wearing a converse shoes with red oversized long sleeves shirt and white T-shirt inside and long jeans too not the skin tight jeans tho. And I thought all girl like to wear skin tight jeans” I told them all what I remember about her, I look at the member face they seems to be exited and curious to see how she really looks like.

“What about her face Tae?” Hoseok asked me. I’m trying to recall how her face looks like “Uhm.. she has this similar doe eyes, neomu yeppeo hyung!! Like really really pretty her eyes looks soft and mischievous. She has small but plump lips, her nose is small too. Her skin is very clear but not because of makeup since she don’t wear any I believe”.

“woaahh really? That’s mean she really confident with her skin. But Taehyung ah~ don’t spread this around ok, since we knew that her identity never been known till know even after Donghae sunbae becoming a star for more than 10 years” nodding Taehyung promise that he wont tell anyone that he has seen Donghae’s sister face.