Chapter 1

Let's Go do Love For Real

Omg... mom is so annoying, she told me to bring foods that I think can last for a year but knowing how pig eater your brother is you won’t wonder if the foods will disappear for the next week. “Yo dude where are you?” I called my brother. Yes, the so called Lee Donghae Super Junior Adonis is my brother.

“Yah!! How can you be so rude to me??!! Im your oppa Y/n… call me oppa.. ooopppaaaaaa!”

“Dude, c’mon my hands numb already. Where are you now? I need to give you the food mom told me to bring to you, I need to go back to my dorm yo” I told him, I also tell him that im in bus station near his company, so he better to come pick you up because there will be no way in hell you going to walk alone with big packs of food you have.

“Arasseo Y/n ah~ im coming wait there for 10 minutes ok, I’m going now”. You can hear him walking, no running. Yes he is running, you just cut the call don’t want to stay on call with him and causing your bills to be too much.

You put your phone back on your pocket. There is a boy, maybe your age because he is quite young sitting with you with a mask on and hat to cover almost every inch of his face. He also wears a big and long jacket. ‘What a freak, it’s hot right now.. gahh I feel hot seeing him like that’ seeing how there are not a lot of people around you, it literally only you both sitting in the bust stop while others are merely passerby, now all of sudden its only you and him.

“Y/N!!!! Palli come inside!” you hear your brother shouting from inside of the car, a small thick sign appear on your forehead showing that you were annoyed on your brother.

“Yah!!! er help me out will ya!” I shout back telling him to come out from the car and help you bring the food boxes you bring. “Yah!! How dare you calling me er, im your oppa ok respect me will ya!! You are a baby, beside what if a fans seeing us together you told me you want to live a quiet life to me.”

“Whatever I already gave up on that, beside if i was known I will just blame you for the rest of my life. Just be quick will ya oppa.. im tired coming here with these foods from mokpo”

His pace quicken not wanting to deal with my iness and take all the boxes from my hands and put them on the back seat ‘Damn muscle pig’ I thought seeing how easy he handle of those boxes, I just open the door and putting on my seat belt telling him to drive fast.

 

 

Taehyung Pov

Here iam waiting for Jin Hyung in bus stop, where is he now. ‘What if there is a fan recocnizing me? Nooooo’. My eyes landed on a girl beside me with a quite lot of boxes, maybe it was food inside wow a lot of foods. She is quite small in figure, hair in a bun looks very casual but really pretty. ‘She looks pretty but why look so annoyed tho, such a waste for pretty face’ I just throws my eyes to wander around avoiding her not wanting to be caught staring.

“Yo dude where are you?”

“…….”

“Dude, c’mon my hands numb already. Where are you now? I need to give you the food mom told me to bring to you, I need to go back to my dorm yo”

“Just pick me up now, im sitting in bus stop near your company”

‘Woah her voice is beautiful too.. but she sounds so brash to me not my taste of a girl. I stop listening to her and trying to contact Jin hyung asking where is he and the boys to be fast to pick me up in bus stop. I felt the same girl I stare before having her eyes on me ‘OMO, what if she knew it was me Taehyung from BTS!!!’ then I hear a scoffed. Wait!!!.... A SCOFFED???!!!! TO MEEEE!!’ I stare at her from the corner of my eyes still can’t believe hearing a scoff from a girl. I mean BTS are already pretty popular with us winning Billboard and Daesang. I just put my head on the iron bar feeling sad all of sudden.. hiks~

“Y/N!!!! Palli come inside!”  I heard a guy shouting from inside of a car, then hearing the girl beside me shouting back too

“Yah!!! er help me out will ya!” ‘OMGGGGG… SHE IS SO RUDEEE’ I stare at her

“Yah!! How dare you calling me er, im your oppa ok respect me will ya!! You are a baby, beside what if a fans seeing us together you told me you want to live a quiet life to me.” Wait a minute.. wasn’t that Donghae sunbae-nim from Suju. Wait oppa??!! She is his sister that netizen never able to find? Woah his sister is so pretty but RUDE!!!! How could she called Donghae sunbae-nim ker!!!! I continue staring at them secretly not wanting to be caught. After all the shout they go inside the car, I saw the girl looking back at me staring straight on my eyes and I feel my world stop. She is so beautiful, hey eyes are similar to Donghae sunbae but seems a bit bigger and brighter.