Final

Hot Chocolate and Bunnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung always makes it a habit of waking up early in the morning. He felt that if he were to stay up late then he would miss half of a perfectly wonderful day. So everyday, Tae would wake up at six in the morning. He didn't have a planned out schedule, he liked to have things happen spontaneously.

 

 

Today seems more of a coffee day to Taehyung. His best friend, Park Jimin, had recommended a small coffee shop that's only about ten minutes away from Taehyung's apartment. Honestly, Tae never really liked the flavor of coffee. But the younger man had never been to it before and there was just something telling him to go there. Something wonderful would happen if he went. And these feeling were always right. 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

The small coffee shop could be spotted between the local library that Taehyung often goes to and a pet store with fluffy blond puppies nibbling on each other behind the giant glass window. They look quite warm despite the chill outside that Taehyung is in. 

 

 

 Taehyung shakes from the biting wind and shoves the stained glass door to his destination open. The six people already in the shop glance at Taehyung, taking in his rose gold hair that reaches past his ear and his expensive looking clothing as the cold breeze barges in but a second later Tae and the offending cold is forgotten. 

 

 

The powerful bitter scent of the ground coffee beans floated in the  air, it slowly drenches Taehyung's clothes in the shivering smell. His nose starts to wrinkle up at the smell but he stops himself. The soft conversation of voices is much louder than the jarring sound of the coffe machine, visibily fighting to keep making the steaming drink that many people enjoyed.  

 

He walks over to the worn-out wooden bar. A huge chalk board sign above a cheery looking bartender holds the entire menu. Taehyung frowns at all of the options, not quite sure what to get. So many options...

 

"I'm guessing you've never been here before. You look extremely confused." The bartender states, looking closely at Taehyung. His brown eyes twinkle with slight interest at the sight of Taheyung.

 

Tae glances at them from underneath his long eyelashes, letting out a drawed out sigh. He starts to fiddle with his slender fingers. "Is it that obvious?"

 

An odd but endearing giggle escapes from the bartender's lips. The already happy grin stretches into an even bigger, happier heart-shaped smile. The man reaches up to swipe the red hair from his face and leans onto a hand. "I suggest the Peppermint hot chocolate." The bartender's teeth starts to worry his bottom lip. 

 

Taehyung nods at that choice and a small smile paints across his face at the flirting. "Yeah I'll take that. And your name."

 

Another loud giggle flies from the other's lips. A pleasant warm flush covers his face that makes Taehyung smile bright. "It's Hoseok. What size?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter