Shocking day

Suga next door

Jimin sighed as he gulped down his cup of coffee; he needed some break from his works. It was a bunch, a lot of it since a new group will be debuting the next month and his team needed to figure out the best theme outfit for them. It was tiring but also a good thing to do, it satisfied the need in Jimin in his fashion way.

Not that he complaining but designing the fashion without getting rejected by their upper teams, really did make all of the team members depressed.

They needed to find a funky way to dress up this new girl group without getting weird eyes from the audiences. This country, Korea is full of judgmental people. But risk is needed in order to make this girl group recognize by the audiences. They need to stand out in their way.

Jimin carefully groaned quietly as he putted his head on the table, he didn't want the seniors to hear his groaning or he would be judged as a lazy colleague. His head quickly snapped up when he heard the door of the meeting room getting open by no other than their team boss, Jeon Jungkook. The look in Jungkook's eyes showed pity and disappointment. It's not because they couldn't accomplish their work yet, it was because of the time - it's already 7 p.m., 2 hours after the working hours and it was Friday

"Go back home, you did great job, all of you need some rest for the weekend, we still have time in another week. Let's finish the work nest week," Jungkook said reassuring. One of the senior tried to reject the offer but Jungkook demanded them to get home.

One by one of them started to clean their work and get out from the meeting room, looking tired as they were. Jimin was the last one to get out.

By the time, he finished clean his proposal paper, he was shocked to see Jungkook still standing by the door.

"Oh?" Jimin exclaimed.

"Want to get back a ride?" Jungkook offered but Jimin declined, he still could drive by his own. So Jungkook decided to accompany the other until they reached Jimin's car. On their way to Jimin's car, Jimin's phone rang. Jimin quickly slipped his hand inside his black slack pocket to reach hic phone just to see that Hoseok calling him.

He had gotten Hoseok's number because of Hoseok was the one offering him, if only they got troubles and needed help from the neighborhood.

Jimin quickly answered the call.

"Oh, hyung? Why you are calling me?” Jimin answered. Jungkook looked at Jimin curiously.

"Could you help me? I'm getting overtime and not going to be home until 12, could you take care of Yoongi? As you can see now, the rain just started pouring and there's might be storm. Yoongi hates storm," Hoseok explained through the phone call. Jimin looked outside through the big opened window of the car parking avenue, it's true the sky turned darker than it supposed to. Jimin didn't even realize it; maybe his mind was too occupied by work.

"Oh? Okay, hyung! I will," Jimin answered, then he heard all Hoseok's rambling about how to and not to - basically everything about Yoongi before he decided to back off for work and cut the call. Jimin slipped back his phone inside his pocket, realizing that he already in front of his car with Jungkook still by his side. Jimin hummed a second as he turned to Jungkook.

"Thanks for walking me but I need to go first. I have things to be taken care of," Jimin said.

"See you on Monday," he chirped before he jumped inside his car as Jungkook just waved him back.

"Drive safely then," Jungkook whispered to himself. Deep inside his heart, he hoped that Jimin would know - just something too crucial for him.

 

 

Jimin drove as fast as he can as the rain started to pour heavily, he quickly took his change of pajamas - so he could change at Hoseok's house just right after he parked his car in his garage, because he was afraid what Hoseok been telling him was true. Grabbing the nearby umbrella by the side of the door he opened it as he ran as fast as he could just to arrive by the other's door.

Jimin squatted down by a pot, lift it a bit just to see the spare key that Hoseok had left. He took it and unlock the door. He was surprised that he was welcomed by the darkness of the house - it was surprisingly clean but still dark. Closing and locking the door, Jimin laid the umbrella beside the door and slipped off his work sandal, he tightened the grip on the plastic bag that he had folded - practically dumped his pajama into. Carefully Jimin stepped inside the dark house and leaded himself to the living room.

By the living room he could see all the room upstairs and he only saw a room with a light on.

"Yoongi!" Jimin tried his luck to call the paler and smaller boy. But it's no avail. No answer. Until a storm stricken with a loud thump, he heard a not so manly shriek from upstairs - definitely Yoongi. Jimin threw the plastic bag aside as he ran upstairs while cursing the stair that had made he felt he became slower because of it. Jimin ran to the room with the light on.

He tried to hold himself from stomped inside so he knocked first - what a good manner there!

"Yoongi-ssi!" Jimin called again. It's no answer but he heard a whimper behind the almost closed door, almost too closed before Jimin just decided to push to door opened just to reveal a fragile lump of blanket shaking on a white and dark brown wooden bed, Jimin betted that Yoongi had been hiding inside the blanket.

"Yoongi-ssi," Jimin called back softly as he softly walked to the side of the bed and tapped on the lump. He assumed the place he tapped was the shoulder. Carefully Jimin called Yoongi's name again, not wanting to scare the hiding man because he could see the way he shivered under the blanket. Slowly, Yoongi peeked out from his blanket, expecting Hoseok but boo!, his feelings got him wrong! (I'm sorry, seriously). It was the man who lived beside his house.

Yoongi's eyes widened twice than his actual one, lips quivered with scared as he eyed down Jimin, his heart skipped a beat - not because he was falling in love but because he was afraid if Jimin was capable to hurt him in any way. Out of sudden, his scream echoed in the house, shocking Jimin away from his bed as Jimin felt down while holding onto his ears.

 

 

 

Jimin sighed a little deeper as he handed Yoongi a cup of hot chocolate. It was hectic when he tried to calm Yoongi down. He swore that if Yoongi continued to scream his bloody loud voice again, his ears would bleed and he would become deaf the next day. Slowly Jimin plopped himself down on the couch on the other side that Yoongi was sitting, afraid if Yoongi would attack again using his bloody scream.

"I'm sorry," both saying at the same time. Looking at each other with wide eyes. "You first," again at the same time. Well, then you could both of the males grunting at the same time too before silent decided that he also would sit the both of the male. (A/N: I'm sorry to say this but dead leaves is lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It's sound cliché but Yoongi managed to say it first - so the silent is being shooed away, shoo! Shoo, go away, silent - the word that had been stacked in his mind. "Why are you in my house?" his voice sound weak and fragile that made Jimin just wanted to squish him but he did know that Yoongi is being serious in here.

"I barely know you and now you are in my house. Are you a robber? Should I call police now?" Yoongi threatened as his voice became a little bit manly and hoarser, making it a little bit threatening to scare the unknown neighbor away. Jimin widened his eyes at Yoongi's statement as he put his hand up in the sky to show that he was innocent.

"Hey, calm down! Hoseok was the one asked me to!" Jimin tried to explain through Yoongi's eyes - well sure the shorter guy had this threatening look in his face and he literally just showed that he really want to murder Park Jimin right here and right now.

"Hoseok?" Jimin just nodded to the open question.

Yoongi nodded as he sipped down his hot chocolate that Jimin had prepared for him. "What else he asked you to?" Yoongi asked just to make sure.

Jimin looked at Yoongi's face intensely, memorizing the pretty features on the pale guy before he snapped. "Huh? He just said that. Asked me to take care of you also he would be back home late at night, that's why he asked me for help," Jimin explained.

"Weird. He would usually asked Namjoon," Yoongi muttered to himself.

"What were you saying?" Jimin heard it but not too clear. He heard a name.. Namjoon?

Yoongi just shake his head. "Nothing," he paused for a second. "I will be upstairs," Yoongi putted down the mug before he started walk to his room. Just before he could climb the stairs, the storm came out making Yoongi let out a not so manly scream.

Yoongi squatted down in front of the stairs when Jimin arrive at the place. Not a quite surprise that Yoongi's scream could shake up the house, alarming the other guy as well. Jimin squatted down as well beside Yoongi, worrying over the guy.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked as he patted down Yoongi's back to sooth him out from the fear that was creeping in him.

"I... I...." Yoongi stuttered.

Jimin just hugged him warm before deciding to scooped the pale guy that was obviously too skinny and too light for Jimin's liking. Yoongi quickly cling himself on Jimin's shoulder and hid his face the warm of Jimin's crook neck. Jimin set him down in his bed.

Just before Jimin tucked him in a fluffy blanket, Yoongi made a grabby gesture toward Jimin. "Please," he begged. Jimin understood and climbed himself on the bed with Yoongi. Scooping Yoongi with his own before struggling to cover their bodies with blanket. Yoongi hid himself in the warm of Jimin's chest and body, making them looked like they were spooning each other.