Moving Day

Suga next door

Jimin was packing his last things in his room. All was arranged neatly in a box. Other things in his room including the bed had been moved to his new house at Seoul. That was going to be his last day at his own home. The morning was bright that day but his day wasn't as that bright. He would going to leave the house that held a lot of his memories and he would leave all the memories away. Living on his own and making his own move, like an adult would do.

Jimin sighed as he looked all over his room.

Nothing and dusts.

He sighed again. He looked over the birds that chirped all the morning. Canaries. Jimin wondered to see the canaries outside his room. He had remembered how his mother had said that canaries had bring the meaning of ultimate happiness. Serendipity! Oh, would he meet his happiness when he moved or would he leave all the happiness behind instead when he moved out? He was wondering in his curious mind.

Jimin then walked out of his room, with the box that he handled by himself showing off his masculine side. He walked down the stairs with all his might. Yes, sure. The box was heavy!

"Oh, my Jimin!" He heard his mother called.

"Jihoon! Help your brother," his mother quickly instructed his young brother. Then he felt the weight on his hands been lifted, by his only brother, Jihoon.

"Thank you, Jihoonie! That was sweet of you," Jimin mocked the younger, earning a rolled eyes by the younger.

"It was just you are the apple in mom's eyes, shorty!" Jihoon said, mocking back his older brother. Dramatically, Jimin answered him with a gasp.

"That was harsh!" He then patted the younger's head. Quickly he when down the stairs just to hug his lovely mother. His mother immediately returned the hug dramatically. Jimin had taken a lot from his mother, while Jihoon take it from his father. Then he looked at his father, who had drank his morning coffee like he would usually did in his morning.

"Appa!" Jimin hugged his father. His father just returned a warm 'hmm' for the oldest son of his. Jimin took a place in front of his mother beside his father after Jihoon took box down.

"Appa, Omma! Morning," Jihoon greeted the elders. He took the place beside Jimin afterward.

"Are you sure that you had packed all your things?" the father started the conversation. Jimin nodded excitedly while he stuffed his mouth with his mother's kimchi fried rice. It was his favorite after all.

"Yah, slow down! You would choke on your food," Jihoon said with concern. Their mom just chuckled and looked at them lovingly. That day would the last day she and her husband watched their sons quarrelling with each other. After that day, there would be only Jihoon in the house. They would miss this day very much.

"When you reach Seoul, never forget to eat well, sleep well, and rest well. If you are tired, don't push yourself, alright," Mrs. Park said while putting a lot more fried rice inside Jimin's bowl. She wanted her oldest son be healthy. She would be very disappointed to see her son in a bad condition. Jimin just nodded again.

After the breakfast, Taehyung finally came.

"Hello," Taehyung greeted them a good morning by hugs.

"Oh my! Jiminnie will be going to leave," dramatically his mother said. She began to shed tears and cried very hard when Jihoon took Jimin's box in Taehyung's car. Jimin also cried when he hugged his mom, promising the mother that he would take care of himself very well when he arrived Seoul.

After the drama, even thought it was hard to let the family apart, Taehyung started his engine to go to Seoul. Jimin sat beside him sniffing anyway, earning a rolling glare by the alien. They started their long journey from Busan to Seoul. (A/N: I am not really sure how far they are).

"You are lucky!" Taehyung had said once out of sudden. Jimin looked at him out of curiosity. Sniffing away his last tears. Well, his eyes were still red in color and okay, Jimin had sworn he looked very funny that time.

"Why?" Jimin asked Taehyung. Taehyung just smirked.

"Don't you feel curious?" Taehyung tried to play with Jimin which earn a smack on his shoulder. Taehyung then just chuckled a bit.

"This tactic is very good! Finally, I would not hear that sniffing sound again," Taehyung cheered only to earn another smack on his shoulder. Anyway, he needed to focus on his driving.

"You are mean!" Jimin said sulkily.

"But well that was the truth," Taehyung said as they turned to a new road. Taehyung decided to take a break and look over a rest place for a quick coffee. His eyes began to feel heavy. After parking his car, Taehyung turned to Jimin and said, "Your neighbor is so ing gorgeous!".

"Let's get some coffee before we turn back to our journey," Taehyung said, hoping out from the car. Jimin then followed Taehyung to the stall near the car-parking. Jimin decided to order a soda and Taehyung order a can of cold coffee. The finished their drink and hopped again in the car to continue their long journey.

"You have seen my house," Jimin asked earning a nod from the other.

"Well, it looked comfy and that's all other than you gorgeous neighbor. I would like to hit on him soon," Taehyung commented. Jimin just shrugged it off; he was way too lazy to hear Taehyung's nonsense about his neighbor. But Jimin was sure nervous to see that neighbor of his.

When they arrived Seoul, Jimin had stuck his face on the car window. He was awes trucked by the modern look of Seoul, something that he hardly saw at his place. Tall buildings and young people everywhere. They stopped in front of a tall building.

"This is where you work starting from next week," Taehyung explained and continue driving again. Jimin just ooh-ed him.

"This is incredible," Jimin mouthed. Taehyung just smirked at his remarks.

Then they turned into a nice and sound neighborhood. They stopped in front of a blue house next to a mint green house.

"Oh, this looked great!" Jimin said. He hopped out from the car and walked to his new house. "It's looked beautiful. Where's the key?" Jimin asked Taehyung in excitement. Taehyung just smirked at his childish childhood friend and gave the shorter the house's key. Jimin opened the door to just awed at the house. Taehyung had designed the house prettily. Well, Taehyung worked as interior designer at Seoul, so no wonder the house had looked very gorgeous out of Taehyung's touch.

"Enjoy your house, Jiminnie!" Taehyung said, bring along Jimin's only box inside the house and putted it beside the sofa at the living room.

"This is the best! I like it very much, Taehyungie!" Jimin then hugged Taehyung but the taller just tried to push him away.

"Anyway, that gorgeous neighbor of your is not in the house!" Taehyung said dramatically. Jimin just shrugged off. Rolling his eyes in addition.

"Then, who is in the lawn? I saw someone in the lawn next to this house," Jimin asked. His corner of eyes had caught a pale figure in a black hoodie playing with a brown furred dog.

"I don't know. His little brother maybe," Taehyung said and he looked at his watch just to gasp. "Oh my! I need to meet Seokjin in thirty minutes, bye and enjoy," Taehyung just left like that. Jimin sighed to see his friend went away with his car.

He then decided to walk at his lawn. Maybe even talk a bit with the neighbor.

Once he stepped outside, he saw the pale guy in the black hoodie still playing with his dog. However, Jimin found him cute. The cute button nose and a slight gummy smile that flashing along his pale skin under the beautiful afternoon's sunlight. It was a pretty sight. Jimin walked to the border that had marked the territory of his and the other guy.

"Hi," he said. The pale guy just looked at him in shock. That time, Jimin swore he felt that the time had stopped. He was in awe to see the beauty in front of his eyes. The pale guy was the definition of beauty. Then Jimin gulped down his saliva to continue his conversation even though the pale guy looked a little bit awkward.

"Hi, I am your new neighbor, Park Jimin," Jimin introduced himself. He stretched out his hand to the purpose of holding the other pale hand. While then, the pale boy just looked at his stretched-out hand shyly. A tint of pink hinted on his pale cheeks.

"Nice to meet you too," the pale boy answered before he quickly gathered his dog and got in his own house. Closing the door quickly and leaving Jimin's hand untouched.

That action had left Jimin hanged in disappointment.

But Jimin was sure about this one thing.

"I wanted to know more about that guy," he was falling in love with a first sight. And he wanted that pale guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------