Working day

Suga next door

Jimin woke up from his sleep feeling so fresh and happy. There are no canaries that had waked him up anymore but him surely just feeling himself so good after a week in his new house. He looked at the clock at the side of his bed as it showed 6.30 o'clock. He needed to be at work at 8.

This Monday got to be so good. That was what the Park Jimin had thought. Yeah, great! Let's make it great!

Jimin stood up from his bed as he walked to the bathroom. To clean himself obviously. He looked on the mirror as he looked at himself. Pinching his chubby cheeks a little bit. He rubbed his eyes cutely as he tried to find for his toothbrush. He brushed his teeth then.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, he walked out from the bathroom and headed to the kitchen, just to make him a breakfast of cereals, raisins and milk, along with a cup of hot tea. (A/N: sorry for disturbing but this is one of my favorite breakfast other than nasi lemak, if you are Malaysian you would know how nasi lemak would make you wow! but Jimin is Korean duh!0. Jimin just started realizing that he just acted like a typical busy Seoul man just after a week moving from Busan. How funny that is. But that was not the topic today.

While munching on his breakfast, he looked over his phone, checking if there's any message left for him. None other than Jihyun just rambling about how bored was school to him. Jimin putted his phone away as he continues to dig in his breakfast. After breakfast, washing the plates away and let it dry at the right place a.k.a the rack where you put your wet plates to dry it off because I don't know the name of it, Jimin walked back to his bedroom and passed through the bed just to walked over his walking closet. Sometimes, he just wondered why Taehyung would design him a ing walking closet. He didn't need it. Just a normal closet was okay but Jimin didn't complain it either. Or much that Taehyung would go sulky like he ing would.

(A/N: I can't get my exciting mood got off so here is it!!! I am hearing to I need u and be like fall~~ everything. Fall~~ my grades. Fall~~ my salary)

Jimin found his already ironed suit and let it on his bed, laying the cloth carefully so it wouldn't crunch back. (A/N: I hate the feeling when I ironed a shirt and it just goes crunched back). Jimin walked back to the bathroom and stripped himself, getting ready for a bath. (A/N: I don't want to tell the detail).

After he finished get him ready, he looked over his clock and it's already 7.15 in the morning. The drive to his work place took like 20 minutes so he better go like right now. He putted on his blazer and took his car key that he just bought with Taehyung on his second day at Seoul.

He walked to the garage after he locked his house. When he looked at the other house, the house that he saw the cute pale guy, he saw another guy dress very nicely like he was a barista. Jimin took this opportunity to greet him.

"Hey, morning. I'm new here," Jimin greeted as he smiled nicely. The other man startled at his greeting as he looked over to Jimin.

"Oh, Hi!" the guy greeted back.

"I’m Park Jimin. I never saw you around," Jimin said. The other guy laughed nervously. Well, even in a nervous way, there's sunshine shone around him as he laughed.

"I'm Hoseok. I got off to work pretty early and get back quite late in the evening," Hoseok smiled back as he said. He walked to the fence where Jimin stood by. 'So, you are new here! Welcome!" Hoseok cheerily said.

"Yeah thanks!"

"You are getting off for work?"

"Yeah, today is my first day," Jimin rubbed his nape nervously as he chuckled a bit. Hoseok let out an 'o'. "Well, I better get going so my company would not get disappointed at their new employee," Jimin excused himself as he walked away.

"Well, see you soon then," Hoseok said back. Jimin waved back to Hoseok as he walked in his garage and jumped inside his car. He drove away from the lawn of his house to his workplace.

After he arrived, he parked his car at the parking place and walked to the front door of the company. It was a company off music department. Well, more to entertaining and he would be one of the employee in the fashion department. This company had called out a lot of famous singers and let them success in the music industry. It was BHPD Entertainment. Jimin was more than honor to work under them so that he wouldn't just waste his sense of fashion just like that.

As he walked in with documents in his hand, he just went to the recipients.

"I'm Park Jimin. The one that would be in today for the new employee," Jimin said to the recipient lady. The lady nodded.

"You are the new guy! Hi, I'm Mijoo," the girl smiled back. "The boss is not coming yet since it's not 8 yet. You come pretty early," Mijoo said. Jimin just smiled nervously.

"I just don't want to disappointing," Jimin explained, rubbing his nape nervously.

"Well, take a sit first, young man," Mijoo cheerfully said. "Once he got in, I would informed you,”

Jimin nodded as he walked to the one of the sofa and sat on it. He was impressed at the building. It was bigger inside and more elegant. He wonder how much it took for this company, He knew this company had earned so much money through the albums' selling. They was always on the top of the chart. Not to forget they got the most talented yet mysterious composer called Agust D. Jimin was impressed.

"Impressed?" Jimin was startled by a voice. Jimin looked over to the owner of the voice. Realizing who it was, Jimin stood up and bowed deeply 90 degree deep. "Wow, no need to!" the man said at Jimin's attitude.

Jimin looked up as he smiled.

"Well you are Park Jimin?" the man said.

"Yes, Bang Sihyuk-nim," Jimin adressed. Bang Sihyuk smiled as he walked to the lift.

"Come follow me," Bang Sihyuk said. Jimin walked, following his own boss the CEO of the company. BHPD Entertainment.

They walked in the lift as Bang Sihyuk pressed the number of his office. "You are so early," Bang Sihyuk complimented. Jimin smiled as he nodded shyly.

"I tried to show my best,".

"Well, that's not disappointing for me to get you then,",

"I will take that as a challenge and compliment, sir," Jimin said as he felt relief.

They walked inside the office as the secretary ran to Bang Sihyuk, reading all of the schedule for him and walked with him. Well, he's scheduled pretty tight for a CEO.

"Park Jimin is here already," Bang Sihyuk noted to the secretary. The secretary looked over to Jimin as she nodded and wrote something in here notebook. As they arrived inside the large office, the secretary finishes reading the schedule.

"Thank you," Bang Sihyuk thanked the secretary. The secretary just nodded and had noted to Bang Sihyuk to call her if he needed anything. Bang Sihyuk just nodded to her note. He closed the door as he walked over passed Jimin to his table and found a document for Jimin. He handed the document to Jimin.

"Fill this up and I would informed Jeon Jungkook to take you to your working place," Bang Sihyuk said. He sat on his chair as he clicked on his phone. "Send Jeon Jungkook here. Tell him to take Park Jimin in my office, yeah. The new employee," Bang Sihyuk ended.

It was not so much for Jimin to fill up. So in just a minute he returned back the document. Right after he handed back the document, a knock could be heard at the door.

"In," Bang Sihyuk said.

The door opened, revealing a handsome young man dressed nicely.

"This Jeon Jungkook, Jimin. And Jungkook, bring Park Jimin to his place," Jungkook nodded. He asked Jimin to follow him and Jimin just followed him after for the place. Jungkook had showed Jimin the whole department of fashion and had told him that Jungkook is actually the head of fashion department. Jimin just nodded as he looked at his work place.

"You are going to be in charge of the concept fashion," Jungkook informed. Jimin nodded as he answered with a 'yes, sir'.

Then they headed to their work. Jimin just hoped that everything went well for his first day.

Well it goes pretty well!! Good for Jimin.

Before Jimin could arrange his document in place, Jungkook came to his place.

"Jimin-shi," Jungkook called.

"Yes, sir,".

"Don't call me that. We are off work plus I'm younger,"

"Younger?" Jimin was shocked to the information. Jungkook just nodded.

"It was just lucky to get here," Jungkook explained, short. "Btw, I read your documents,".

Jimiin looked at Jungkook confused. "My documents? Anything incomplete, Jungkook-shi?". Jungkook shake his head.

"Nothing, it just that I realize that you live in the same block as mine," Jungkook said.

"Oh? Really?" Jimin asked and Jungkook just answered him with a nod.

"I recognize the address and just live two houses from yours on the right," Jungkook said. Jimin smiled as he saying that was great.

"Heading home?" Jimin just nodded.

"See you soon then," Jungkook waved to Jimin as he walked away. He walked away as Jimin just continue to let his place neat before he heading out.

"I'm heading home," he informer the employee that staying for a little work.

"Be cautious," the employees said.

Jimin walked to the parking place as he just walked to his car. Locking it off as the he hopped on the car. Noting himself to buy some takeout for dinner. He started to drive away from the building and headed to a Chinese restaurant. A jajangmyeon would be great.

After ordering and taking his order, he continued to drove home. He parked his car and saw Hoseok just came back from work.

"Oh, Hi, Jimin-shi!" Hoseok called. Jimin turned to Hoseok as he smiled back. He headed to the fence, the place Hoseok already stood of.

"You are back?" Jimin nodded.

"Where you work actually?" Hoseok asked.

"BHPD Entertainment," Jimin answered Hoseok was shocked to the news.

"That company is so lit," Hoseok exclaimed. Jimin just chuckled.

"And you?" Jimin asked back.

"I'm just coffee maker at the coffee shop in front there," Hoseok informed. They keep the silence to themselves then something clicked inside his head. The pale guy.

"Hoseok-shi," Jimin called. Hoseok looked at Jimin full of concentration. "A few days ago, I found a boy playing with dog in your lawn. You are not living alone, right?" Hoseok looked at his house.

"Oh, that must be Yoongi, with his dog, Holly" Hoseok said.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah, I'm living with him,"

Jimin just nodded to the new information. "Great then," Jimin exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm going inside. Yoongi must be waiting for me," Hoseok said as he bided a good bye for Jimin. Jimin smiled as he just got to know the name of the cute pale guy.

"So, Yoongi is it." he smiled to himself.