Three

Trust Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt nice to catch up with an old friend.

Juho had been keeping Myungeun company after her phone call from the doctors and she wanted to tell Junhoe everything as well but, maybe it wasn't the best time. They hadn't spoken for a week and maybe he still needed a bit longer to adjust.

Myungeun told Juho basically everything from her move to the new place to when her parents passed away to where she met Junhoe and what he did. Which he wish he could have beaten the guy in the face and to where they are now. But he mostly wished he was there when her parents passed away.

That must have been her worst part of her life.

It felt like a roller coaster to Juho as Myungeun was living a crazy life now. It wasn't simple like when they were kids.

Not anymore.

Myungeun had been sitting long enough and wanted to stretch her legs for a while. So Juho had decided they walk to an ice cream place for a sweet craving from after the call. It was nerve wrecking listening and waiting and when Myungeun got off the phone, she bursted into tears and Juho quickly comforted her.

It was the only thing he could do.

He was there for her always no matter how bad it got. He would always be there for his best friend. Even though she was his first love, he learned to let her go and he could only hope she is happy elsewhere.

Turned out, she wasn't, with what she told him. He wished many times he could have been there if he knew where she lived. But it wouldn't make a difference, would it?

"Juho?" Myungeun called out to him as she had thrown her ice cream away already.

He turned to look at her as he waited for what she had to say.

"Is anyone we know dating?" She asked looking over to him. "Including you."

He smiled at her question. "Inseong was dating for a while but he recently ended it with her. Rowoon started talking to a girl but I don't know what the status is. Hwiyoung met a girl and... Chanhee? I think he started crushing on a girl. It's cute because he gets all flustered and doesn't know what to do."

"Awwwh poor baby! Don't be mean! Help him out with the girl." Myungeun slapped his arm playfully. "What about you?"

Juho shrugged his shoulders. "There is one girl, but... I don't know she seems to be distancing herself from those who care about her."

"What do you mean?" Myungeun got curious as it got her attention.

"I've seen her around and a group of girls who are her friends talk to her but she ignores them and I see her crying alone and when I tried to approach her she walks off." He sighed remembering it and shook his head. "I'm just giving her time and observing her more."

"Don't observer her too much, she will think your stalking her." Myungeun joked nudging him.

He chuckled with her. "Yeah that's true."

In a distance not too far from them, Junhoe saw a familiar face knowing it was Myungeun and saw a guy walking next to her. He didn't like it one bit and raced over to them. He clenched his jaw trying to control himself but that wasn't happening.

"HEY!" Junhoe shouted at them gaining their attention.

Myungeun widen her eyes seeing him and felt her heart jump. "June?"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?" Junhoe grabbed Juho by the shirt and pushed him up against a car that was parked on the side not caring if he caused a scene.

"JUNE STOP IT!" Myungeun came to his side and grabbed his wrists trying to get him to let go of Juho. "HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"Yeah right!" Junhoe was face to face with the tall guy that was only smiling as he eyed Myungeun. "Don't stare at my girlfriend! She is mine!"

Juho chuckled deeply closing his eyes. "She did mention you have a temper."

"What did you just say?" Junhoe was ready to throw a punch but Juho was fast enough to get out a his grip and have them switch places in a flash. Junhoe widen his eyes seeing how quick he was.

"I'm not here to steal her away." Juho smirked at him. "Now, if she had never moved, I would have been her boyfriend and you would be no one to her."

Was that a confession?

Did he just... confess?

Myungeun widen her eyes upon hearing those words leave his mouth. She didn't know Juho felt that way about her. She did hear rumors before she moved but they didn't mean anything. At least that's what he told her. That meant, he lied to her? Now wasn't the time to think about that.

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" Myungeun shouted at them as more people started to crowd around.

Juho snarled at Junhoe and released him quickly stepping back with his hands up. "Only because she asked."

Junhoe fixed himself and stood up. Myungeun went to him but he only grabbed her by the hand and pulled her away from the scene.

But that didn't stop Juho, who was following them as well.

When it seemed far enough, Junhoe stopped in a neighborhood to talk. "Care to explain to me who was that?"

"A friend." Myungeun said looking at him.

"Friend?" Junhoe scoffed rolling his eyes. "He seems to know you more than a friend."

Myungeun sighed looking to the side and from the corner of her eyes she spotted Juho watching them. "Yeah, well he used to like me before I moved here ok? I didn't know he did."

"Right..." Junhoe nodded smirking. "You think that just because I walked out on you that day? You think you can already replace me?"

What?

What's he saying?

Myungeun had no idea what he was talking about. She tilted her head trying to understand. "Junhoe... I have --"

"Don't act dumb Jin!"

Juho's ears perked up upon hearing her nickname. "Guess he knows too."

"I know I walked away that day you told me about being pregnant." He was going to tell her everything now. "I'm sorry I did. I was surprised and scared and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter