One

Trust Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one likes the feeling of the stomach doing twists and turns when being in a deep sleep. It will stop for a second and then act up again.

Twists and turns again and again.

Until the feeling of something coming up and burning the throat wanting to explode from the mouth.

Myungeun got up quickly out of bed and ran to her bathroom pushing the door open with a loud thump making her cousin jolt up from his bed upon hearing such a noise.

There it was.

A nasty color of red mixed with yellow and orange. The mutual colors of the family.

Myungeun vomited into the toilet as more came out from and the burning sensation from was letting out what was inside her body.

She felt a hand on her back soothing her as she closed her eyes finishing up everything she gave out.

"You ok?" Woohyun asked holding his breath from the awful smell that lingered around.

Myungeun groaned flushing the toilet, shutting her eyes as she leaned back on the cool tile wall hearing the water go down. "It must have been something I ate."

"That wouldn't make sense if we all ate the same thing." He got up leaving the bathroom and came back with a glass of water and some medicine for her to take. "You and Sungjong even had the leftovers an hour later."

"He has a fast metabolism." Myungeun joked as she took small sips of the water feeling the freshness going down into her body. Opening her eyes, she looked over to her cousin who had a worried face.

"Better?"

She nodded with a small smile and closed her eyes again. "The coolness of the floor is helping and the water."

Woohyun let out a chuckle and bent to her level and sighed. "I hope the illness passes if not we will need to go to the doctor."

Myungeun hummed opening her eyes again. "I'm sure it will pass."

"I hope so."

- - -

She didn't know what to think.

Her mind was blank.

How is this possible?

It's not --

She closed her eyes trying to get herself together as she was leaning against the sink with her back facing the mirror. She felt her stomach going in twists and unpleasant.

"Oh my gosh..."

She turned around placing the plastic stick on the side and saw herself in the mirror. Her face was losing her color and her eyes were widen and everything was just blank.

Empty.

Nothing to really think.

She looked back at the small plastic that was in her hand and felt her heart pumping fast and speed up faster and faster.

"Myungeun?"

The voice on the other side of the door made her flinch and come back to her sense's. She closed her eyes trying to take in a deep breath and unlocked the door to let the person open it.

The door slowly creaked open and there stood a tall thin boy with wavy hair with a pretty face. He placed his hand on her shoulder for comfort. "What were the results?"

Myungeun looked over to the pregnancy test and his eyes followed hers as well and saw the results for himself. He dropped his jaw lightly and his eyes widen. "Do this mean your --"

"Myungeun! I'm here!" A female voice was heard as she came with her hair in a messy bun and comfortable clothes. Mijoo smiled at her and looked over the boy. "Hey Sungjong, I didn't know you would be here."

"I was the one who actually texted you." Sungjong gave her a smile. "Myungeun asked me too."

Mijoo nodded understanding as she leaned against the door frame crossing her arms. "So what's up?"

Myungeun sighed and stood up straight grabbing the test showing it to her. At first, Mijoo didn't know that Myungeun had taken yet another pregnancy test. She had done one before months back with Jeongyeon and she came out false.

Mijoo only stared down at the stick but then quickly grabbed it from the young girls hand and looked at it carefully again. "You can't be serious?"

When both girls made eye contact, Myungeun nodded her head. "I just took it a few minutes ago."

"What? When did you feel --"

Myungeun walked out of the bathroom as Sungjong shut the lights and followed her to the sofa. The girl put her hair behind her ears, it was getting longer again and it was now touching her shoulders. "I had thrown up last week thinking it was food poisoning. But I guess it wasn't since I haven't been able to hold anything... only water and porridge."

This can't be happening..

Mijoo stayed in shock for the news as her mind was processing everything just now. It wasn't details or anything but she knew exactly how this came to be. She didn't mention anything to Myungeun about her relationship with Junhoe. She didn't have to remind them of anything. It was common sense when it came to .

Always use protection when having safe and when someone isn't on the pill.

"Did you use protection? And don't lie." Was all that came out of the older girls mouth. She looked at Myungeun waiting on her answer.

Myungeun stayed quiet for a two seconds and then nodded. "We've used protection every time. But..."

"But?" Mijoo blinked her eyes not wanting to know the rest but in truth, she needed the know the rest. "Out with it Myungeun."

She bit her bottom lip felt her cheeks burn because she had to say the rest in front of Sungjong. He was her close male friend since she had to move and leaving her other friends behind. It was embarrassing for him to hear it as well. "There was this one time... he pulled out and we didn't use a con --"

"OH MY GOD!" Mijoo stood up in her place and started to pace. "DAMN IT JIN! YOU KNOW BETTER! YOUR NOT ON THE PILL!"

Myungeun put her head down hearing Mijoo raise her voice like a mother would in this situation. "I know but --"

"NO! NO BUTS! YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. YOU NEED TO HAVE SAFE AND KNOWING THIS...." Mijoo puffed out closing her eyes for a moment and then opening them. "YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT WHAT COULD HAPPEN!"

"Stop shouting Mijoo!" Sungjong raised his voice to her and sat on the arm rest next to Myungeun. "It's not helping and your temper is only going to make her feel worse than she already does."

Mijoo glared at him for interrupting her but she knew he was right. All the yelling wasn't helping and there were two things that needed to be done. She wasn't sure if she was calm or not but she sat down and grabbed her hands. "Look, this is a huge step and from the looks of it...I'm not sure how he is going to take it."

Myungeun stayed quiet knowing she was right.

Telling Junhoe would be a tough challenge since she didn't have a clue to how he would react. Things were going good between them after the first false pregnancy. Yet there were times, it felt as if he was slipping away again.

As much as she tried to ignore that pit in her stomach about his old habits, they would still linger around him. Myungeun wasn't a crazy stalker girlfriend watching her boyfriend all the time, but she did manage to see him talk to girls or the other way around. But the moment he would see her walking to him, he would cut off the conversation and go to her.

Sometimes, his actions were staying loyal.

But other times, it felt off to her.

She still questioned a few things but she had something to remind herself. She had to trust him.

The promise ring he gave her a few years ago gave her faith that things will always be ok no matter what. She always thought that if Bobby and Jeongyeon could go through many obstacles, so can she with Junhoe.

It has to.

"But..." Sungjong got Myungeun to break out of her thoughts for the time being. "I think you should go see a doctor for an actual test results."

Mijoo nodded squeezing the young girl's hand. "He is right, let's see if we can get you in a walk-in and then once you know the results, you can tell him."

Staying quiet gave Mijoo and Sungjong an approval to Myungeun's choice. It was settled and they each collected their things heading out to a doctor that can help Myungeun.

Even though her friends were right, deep down... Myungeun wanted to tell Junhoe now. He had to be prepared and ready if they were going to be parents.

What if... he doesn't want it?

I won't give it up nor... that...

Myungeun shook her head and tried not to think of the negative thoughts. First things first, she needed to see a doctor and then take it from there.

- - -

"How about this?"

Junhoe turned to see Yunhyeong holding up a cute outfit for a baby boy as they were looking around for a gift for their friend. The young boy chuckled shaking his head. "You do realize Jeongyeon is having a girl right?"

Yunhyeong widen his eyes and put the outfit down and looked around. "Of course I knew that! But you know Jeongyeon dresses like a boy too."

Junhoe rolled his eyes. "That was when she had her bob hair cut and she didn't dress like a boy, she wore simple clothes. There is a difference."

Yunhyeong groaned looking around the store trying to find a nice gift for Jeongyeon. She was going to be due soon and the boys couldn't wait to hold their first new baby niece in their arms. It was crazy how time flew by for their friend and seeing him happy with his love, made everything possible to where they are now.

"Why didn't Jisoo come with you?" Junhoe asked picking out a cute pink teddy bear and knew he would buy it.

Yunhyeong sighed looking at a few toys as well. "She started her monthly and usually the first few days she sleeps. I'll stop by later to see if needs anything."

Junhoe nodded and saw him playing with a baby toy. "Do we need to get that for you instead?"

Yunhyeong stopped playing with the toy and rubbed the back of his head. "Stop making me feel like a idiot! I think the toys are cute and we didn't have them as a baby."

Junhoe rolled his eyes and turned around. "I'm going to go pay for this."

As he was paying for his purchase, he felt Yunhyeong behind him as he was leaning his arm on his shoulder. "Have you thought about what if Myungeun got pregnant?"

"No." He grabbed the plastic bag from the cashier and moved out of the way for Yunhyeong to pay.

"Why not?" The older boy asked looking at his friend. "Are you scared about being a dad at a young age?"

Junhoe stayed quiet. He wasn't sure how to respond to that. He was relieved back then when he found out tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter