fin.

oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, let's take a break." 

At Sangyeon's announcement, some of the surrounding boys quickly began to fall on the ground, exhausted. Chanhee positioned himself in front of the air-condition unit almost immediately, only to be shoved out of the way by Changmin, which ended in both of them sharing instead after a quick scuffle. The youngest, Eric, laid himself flat on the ground, chest heaving as he took in the moments of much needed rest. Practice was great and all, maybe even fun, but it was definitely tiring.

After a moment, Juyeon approached the leader as he wiped the sweat of his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt, panting like the rest. 

"Can I go buy some water? I'll be quick." 

Suddenly appearing beside him, Hwall beamed and added, "I'll go with him. Is that okay?" 

Still catching his breath, Sangyeon waved a hand to dismiss the two of them to go instead of speaking. Hwall quickly latched himself onto Juyeon's arm soon after, completely ignoring their current sweaty state. The other boy made no attempt to shake him off. Sangyeon smiled at the sight; It wasn't the first time Hwall would ask to be wherever Juyeon was, anyway. His crush on Juyeon was as endearing as it was blatantly obvious, and it didn't seem like the older boy minded the affection. 

"Do you think Juyeon's caught on yet?" Hyunjae suddenly voiced out, appearing next to Sangyeon as they watched the two leave. 

The leader frowned in confusion, "what do you mean?"

"Juyeon doesn't know Hwall likes him," came the matter-of-fact reply from Sunwoo all the way over at the other end of the room. "Absolutely dense. Do you think he's being dense on purpose?" 

"Wait, back up. You're telling me Juyeon has no clue about how Hwall feels? Really?"

Hyunjae nodded, grinning a little as Sangyeon's jaw slowly dropped as the eldest member tried to comprehend. 

He then began to fill Sangyeon in about how some of the members had began betting about when Juyeon and Hwall will get together and how it'll come to be. Sunwoo had his bets on the fact that Hwall will eventually turn aggressive despite his younger age and boyish nature once he got tired of how dense Juyeon was. That's what he would do in the same situation, anyway. Meanwhile, Kevin wanted to give Juyeon the benefit of the doubt that he'll realize things by himself soon. 

"Not a single clue at all." 

It was Haknyeon who spoke next, having overheard their topic as well, with great emphasis on each word and an exaggerated sigh at the end. Others who were listening in nearby also gave their own nods of agreement. He approached the older two and hummed in thought, "personally, I'm on the side that Hwall will wait till Juyeon will notice. Too bad it'll probably take him years." 

He paused for a few seconds to consider what he just said. 

"Actual, literal years."

Sangyeon shook his head, still in a mild state of disbelief even if he's heard it confirmed. Sure, Juyeon was known to be one of the more innocently naive members of the group; his mind flitted back to when they did the prank thing for the show and how easy it was to capture the boy's concern, even when the others already began to catch on to their secret camera. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter