Finally

Just Friends

Chaengie’s POV

I moved out and I swear to never go back again because I have no reason to stay anymore.

I know it’s hard. Hard to let go of all the memories I’ve made with her here. But it’s harder to see her love someone else. So I have to let go and go away.

To forget.

To move on.

 

-=M=-

 

Mina’s POV

Momo and I broke up.

Happily.

*Flashback*

“Mina-ssi?” Momo suddenly called out while we’re watching a movie. I hummed in response and looked at her. “Do you love me?”

I was taken aback by her question, but answered regardless. “Yes. More than anything in the world, more than anyone, more than what you think.”

“More than Chaeyoung?”

Silence enveloped between us for a couple of seconds.

It had been more than one year since we’ve heard of Chaeyoung. She cut all her contacts from us except for Jeongyeon and Nayeon, who’s now nowhere to be found too.

To be honest, I missed her.

But I have Momo.

“More than Chaeyoung."

//

-Next evening-

We’re having a party with Saida and Jitzu who’s arguing how to make babies.

“Dahyun-ah can we make babies?” drunk Sana asked.

"Yes we can. By courting someone we wuuuvv." Dahyun slurred and laughed like a witch afterwards.

Jihyo smacked Dahyun at the back of her head which made the younger one pout. "How is that possible you idiot. You really don't have your biggest ual organ."

Dahyun smacked Jihyo back, much stronger now. "If you court someone, you have to call her 'baby'. And I have a , FYI."

"And I eat it everyday!" Sana chuckled and made out with Dahyun.

"Geez, so gay." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"But not as gay as 2yeon." Jihyo added.

All pairs of eyes (except for Saida) looked towards Jihyo with a questioning look.

"What?" she asked with her eyes wide.

"What do you mean 2yeon?" Momo asked.

"Oh. I saw them yesterday and I invited them to have coffee with me." she answered.

"What did they say?"

"Stuffs. And they told me where Chaeyoung is."

"CHAEYOUNG?" I suddenly blurted out. "I mean.. uhmmm... it's been so long since we saw her."

"Yeah." Momo mumbled.

//

"Mina?" Momo called out again as we lay on our bed that very same night.

"Hmm?"

"Do you love Chaeyoung?" - Momo

"No." - Mina

"Please don't lie. When I ask you about her, you seem to go to a different world with her. Just like awhile ago. You're the first one who reacted when Jihyo told where Chaeyoung is." - Momo

"I just miss her." - Mina

"Because you love her." - Momo

"I don't. You're the one I-" - Mina

"It's okay if you don't love me like the way you love her. I know you love her more than me." - Momo

"But-"

"It's okay. You can tell me everything. All." - Momo

"I don't... I don't know what to say." I answered as tears started to come out of my eyes.

"You can tell me everything. Really. How you realized that you also love her after she left. How you longed for her presence, how you try to forget her but you can't, and how you want to be with her again." Momo said while smiling genuinely, yet sadly.

So I let out my feelings on her.

And after that, we broke up. And it's okay for her.

//

So now, I'm here at a grocery store near Chaeyoung's house.

Actually, i haven't seen her yet, but jihyo said all the details of her conversation with 2yeon about Chaeyoung.

I will just stay here for a week and this is my last day here.

I know. There's no chance for me to see Chaeyoung anymore.