Is this the Perfect Bridge for our Song?

Perfect Begining for a Love Song

"Excuse me??" Hyunggu couldn't help but ask.

"I, as a costumer, have a request and that request is YOU." Shinwon said with an unreadable face.

The younger boy now looked like exploding at the olders words. The taller was making no sense at all! Just then the doorbell was heard which meant that new costumers just entered.

"Welcome to Coffielicious Cafe!!" Said Hwitaek who was now steps away from the entrance. The costumer smiled with a small hello as an answer. As the newcomer searched the room to find three workers and one costumer Hwitaek was busy staring at him. The stranger had blond hair and a nice face. He was beautiful.

"Excuse me, do you do have natural juices?" The costumer asked.

"Oh we do. Please tell me which one would you like..." 

The conversation died at Hyunggu's ears. He was still stunned by Shinwon's boldness.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to take you on a date. What do you say?"

"M-me?"

"Yes Hyunggu, you. At what time does your shift end?"

"His shift ends in twenty minutes" said Hongseok who was passing by. "Good Luck!! Get him tiger" He then whispered on Shinwon's ear.

The older one laughed and requested another americano since he would stay and wait.

___

"Ah this one's fine!" 

"Okay then a pinneaple natural juice coming. You can go and seat, I'll call you Mr..." 

"Hyojong. Just Hyojong, no need to add the Mr."

"Hum okay then. Just wait a little bit." Hwitaek said.

Soon enough Hwitaek had the juice served to Hyojong. Even after the short contact The older one couldn't stop staring at the blond bleached haired boy. He was simply beautiful to Hwitaek's eyes, a person with features he treasured.

Hyojong quickly finished his drink but not without leaving an attached note at the back with his name and number. The note read : 'xxxx-xxx call me ♥'.

The whole moment the blond fairy stayed at the cafe the pink haired Hwitaek couldn't control his beating heart. He just hoped to see the younger soon again.

 

___

Hyunggu finished his shift at 4pm. He went to the back, took off his work attire and got ready for his date with Shinwon.

He didn't know why the flirty stranger made him so guidy inside. He also didn't know why he was acepting the hang out as a date as they didn't know each other at all.

Hyunggu thought the older was weird. Not only his personality but also his attitudes and looks. Oh, his looks. Shinwon was a very handsome man, with model-like features, tall and with a beautiful eye-smile. And how this handsome man was affecting him.