You're The Song I Sing Along To

Perfect Begining for a Love Song

Another day had come. Sun shining brightly, the smell of recently cut grass and of course the busy people who had to rush to their jobs. Just another normal day for everyone.

Hyunggu arrived at work at straight 7am as he would be the one opening it for the day. He arrived seeing Hwitaek and Jinho already there. They started preparing the place for the first costumers.

As soon as the front door bell rang Hyunggu moved quickly to behind the counter.

"Hello, Welcome to Coffeelicious cafe!" He said while looking at the constumer.

Soon enough he recognized the other human-being as the boy he has bumped into the day before.

"You." The stranger said.

Hwitaek and Jinho glanced at the interaction between the two with a confused look on their faces.

"You're the cute guy that bumped into me yesterday!" 

"C-cute?" Hyunggu asked while he chocked on air and blushed furiously.

The tall guy only laughed, his eyes turning into two crescent moons which made him even more handsome.

Hyunggu didn't even notice he had spaced out until Hwitaek shook him.

"Hey, what was that for??"

"You were daydreaming." 

"So, sir, what would you like?" Jinho asked the tall man.

"One Americano please."

"Hyunggu, will you do it?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, right away." He answered waking up from his dream.

He didn't know why but he couldn't stop staring at Shinwon moments before. Really, his smile was so pretty.

Finished making the Americano Hyunggu went to the other boy's table and gave him his drink.

"One Americano. It will be 1,50$ sir."

"Why are you calling me sir?"

"Excuse me?"

"My name's Shinwon. Please call me that from now on."

"Oh okay Shinwon hyung." Hyunggu said and Shinwon smiled fondly. 

"Now, what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Hyunggu, Kang Hyunggu."

"Nice name." The taller said making the younger blush once again.

 

___

Rush hour had hit them like a truck full of explosives. Too many people coming at once.

One little fact that Hwitaek and Jinho noticed is that Shinwon had been sitting there the whole time since his little exchange of names with Hyunggu which was two hours ago. The later was now mopping the floor to make sure it looked shining for the next costumers.

Soon Hyunggu also noticed Shinwon still there and so he asked him if he wanted anything more.

 

The younger boy could never be expecting the older's next word.

 

"You"