Nurse Park

The Girl that Fell Out of the Sky

"Thank you for saving me Eunji-ssi, my name is Park Chorong." said Chorong. She let out a small chuckled because she found Eunji's shocked face entertaining. Eunji's jaw was wide open, as if it can touch the floor if she remained as so. Eunji wanted to say something but I couldn't find the words to, she was shocked. 

"Eunji-ssi if you keep you mouth open like that flies are going to fly in." Chorong joked. 

"Wait...I saved you!?" exclaimed Eunji.

"Yes you did. And I am very grateful for you." 

"If you don't mind me asking...what's your story with that guy?" Eunji asked. Chorong sighed and leaned her forearms against the edge of the roof's wall. 

"He wasn't always like this...when I first met him he was sweet and kind," Chorong started, "But we hit a rough spot when his business partner him and he ended up with the crap part of it."

"What kind of business?"

"I'm not sure, but he was different after that," she continued, "that night at the bar he had just gotten back from a meeting and I guess it was bad I wanted to break it off...but he wouldn't let me go."

"And then one thing led to another and here we are." finished Eunji, looking up at Chorong and giving her a soft smile. 

"Yes...I wanted to find who you were to thank you and also apologize to you for getting you into this mess." Chorong said sheepishly.

"Well anything to save a beautiful lady." Eunji said. 

"Beautiful huh?" joked Chorong. Eunji's eyes widen as she realized she let the word "beautiful" slip out. But it was not like Eunji was lying. Nurse Park or Chorong was beautiful. Her strawberry-colored hair reflected Seoul's city lights. Her skin was pure, and milky white. She was petite but still embodied the authority of a mature woman. Eunji was dumbfounded by this nurse and how a gorgeous woman like her ended up with crappy guy like she did. Nonetheless the past is in the past. 

"Eunji-ssi I think we need to go back before your actual nurse realizes that you're gone at this hour." said Chorong, cutting off Eunji's thoughts.

"Wait what!? You're not my actual nurse!?" exclaimed Eunji. Chorong let out a nervous laugh as she explained that she had to do a little snooping around to find out about Eunji. Eunji was left in disbelief but was touched that Chorong wanted to meet her. 

The two women both successfully sneaked back into Eunji's hospital room. 

"You will get discharged tomorrow morning." stated Chorong as she helped Eunji back into bed. Fixing anything that seemed misplaced. 

"Thanks." replied Eunji. Chorong gave her a smile and began to make her way to the doorway but Eunji stops her by grabbing her wrist gently.

"What am I doing?" thought Eunji to herself. For some reason she did not want Nurse P- Chorong to leave. 

"Yes Eunji?" asked Chorong, a slight hint of worry was in her voice. 

"Uhm...would you see me tomorrow...when I get discharged?" asked Eunji. Chorong looked at the younger with soft eyes and smiled at her little antics.

"Yes..." she simply replies. 

"Wait...really!?" 

"Yes!" Chorong let out a small laugh due to Eunji's reaction. Eunji was tempted to slap herself because she thought she was dreaming. How could this Nurse Par- Chorong be so friendly and kind? Not to mention again, beautiful. Is it all because she saved the older? 

"I-....uh..." Eunji was speechless. Chorong was practically at the door, then she turns around.

"I was going to see you tomorrow with my sister, but I couldn't wait so I met you tonight. So I guess I will be seeing you again tomorrow." 

"Wait...sister? What sister?" 

"Oh you guys met already...Son Naeun?" 

"WHAT!??!?" 

(A/N)

And that's game! I'm sorry this chapter was short and took forever to upload. I've been putting off since school has been kicking my . I a reallyyyyyy feel bad that this is short. Doesn't seem fair :/ Again my apologizes. Anyways! Yes, Chorong and Naeun are siblings here and that may or may not play into plot later on. Please keep supporting this fic by commenting and letting me know how I'm doing. Again sorry for the short and late upload, I will get back into it when I get my Thanksgiving break (hopefully). TILL NEXT TIME <3