Soju

Matcha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you good at drinking?" Jimin pulls out a smooth conversation as he pours a drink for Jihoon. 

"Not really but I'm okay" Jihoon politely receives her cup and nods in gratitude.

"You probably don't even like soju huh?" © wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

Strangely, he knew. © wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

"Are you a psychic?" Jihoon mumbles into her drink.© wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

Jimin gives a standard smile and shrugs. "Maybe I am" he pours one for himself and downs it in one shot. Bottoms up.

"Wah" Jihoon admired. "You're really good at drinking"© wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

Jimin blinks. "This is my first shot"© wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

"Yeah... and so?"© wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

"How can you tell?" He leans in closer, brows slightly raising. © wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

"People who can drink well know some drinking mannerism I guess" Jihoon shrugs and stares into her half empty drink.

The atmosphere slowed down with the shy beats of the bar. Aside from the two, there were a few older men sitting closer towards the bartender's station and one lonely woman around her 30s downing a whole bottle of soju. Jihoon places her cup down and winces at the sound of her stomach grumbling. It's noise level escalated to the point that Jimin finally notices it and her uncomfortable expression.

"You must be hungry, let's go" he offered first.© wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

Jihoon looks down at the leftover soju. "Didn't you feel like drinking? I can go home by myself"

The blond male raises a brow in amusement. "Do you know the way back home?"

"Yeah, sure I do"© wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

"Do you turn left or right at the corner?"© wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

"Um" Jihoon paused. © wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

"Right?"© wokainight @asianfanfics 2017.

"You're wrong silly" Jimin playfull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter