FINAL

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It has been three years since Soonyoung left their apartment leaving a letter to Jihoon. He decided to find himself, take on new adventures alone in the city that never sleeps under the bright lights of the stage. There was no room to catch his breath. It was an offer he wasn’t able to turn down. He spent his days going to rehearsals and performances. During days off he would actually go to parks and dance some more. He liked everything about the life he experienced but here he is finding himself where he last left off, hoping that he’s going to be accepted by Jihoon.

Everything was the same since he left - even the code and the keys to this apartment were still the same. Something was missing, Soonyoung felt.

“Excuse me, how did you get in?”

How he missed the familiar voice resonating in the apartment. He was in deep thought thinking about the good old days, the wonderful memories made in the corners of this place he calls home, that he didn’t notice the person he came back for came in.

Soonyoung turns around and their eyes meet. “Jihoon…” was all he can utter, his eyes already welling up with tears.

“Why are you here?” Jihoon looks away, avoiding eye cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter