The Fear Of Losing Her

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

Yunho was driving their way back to their dorm from the airport with Changmin.. They just got back from Japan after their scheduled appearance on one of the shows there.. Their manager let them drove their way back since Yunho have his own car now and he needed to go to SMEnt.. Their driver and bodyguards were not following them too..

"Hyung.. Can you hurry up a bit?? I'm so hungry.." Changmin whined..

"Yah.. You'd just finished eating burgers a while ago.. You even ate mine!!" Yunho exclaimed as he fastened the speed of the car a little.. He focused his attention to the road because it was already dark..

Changmin pouted and looked outside the window.. He noticed that people outside were crowding with their phones in their hands and seems like there was someone who's trying to pass his way to them..

~~~~~

Jaejoong keeps running around the neighbourhood as he looked for Jasmine.. The street lights were making his face recognizable.. People were starting to notice him and they were surprised at his sudden appearance in public.. He didn't care if they recognized or saw him as he continued to run passed them and searched for her.. He keeps glancing at his sides and to his back..

"Jasmine!!" he reached the girl's shoulder who's wearing a jeans, pink bag and snickers hoping it was her and turned her around..

"OMO!! KIM JAEJOONG!!" the girl gasped and squealed when she saw him..

He gulped as he tried to catch his breathes and bowed apologetically at the girl.. He hurriedly walked away from her and started to search for her again.. He stopped at his tracks for a while to catch his breathes.. He scratched his sweaty hair and groaned in frustration.. He feels like his world crashed down into pieces, heart was getting tighter and tighter because of too much pain and fear, fear of losing her forever.. He felt useless for being oblivious of her feelings and to his feelings that he keeps denying for so long.. He felt like his mind and heart is going to explode at any moment.. He squeezed his eyes closed and gulped the lump on his throat as a tear escaped from his eyes..

People were starting to surround him, some were happy and squealing, some were confused and very worried seeing him in that state..

He noticed a familiar girl sitting in the bench.. His eyes widened when he recognized her but people were starting to block his way and the sight of her..

"Please.. Please move away.. I..I need..I need to catch her.." he said as he tried to run passed the people while catching his breathes but they didn't heard his voice as they continued taking pictures and videos of him..

"I SAID MOVE AWAY!! DONT BLOCK MY WAY!!" he yelled angrily to the people around him, his face was furious and frustrated..

People were shocked at his sudden yell.. Some stopped taking pictures and videos, some were still doing it, some frowned disappointedly, some moved their way because of the fear and felt pity on him..

"O-Oppa.. What's.. wrong??" a girl took her courage and asked in concern..

"Please dont block my way.. Move away.. I..I really need to catch her.. or else..I.." he paused and sobbed.. "I dont know what I would do if I didn't see her now..I..I will die if I lost her.." he said severly looking intently at the girl with his teary eyes..

The girl gulped in fear and nodded her head, some move their ways for him to pass.. Many were started crying seeing this side of him for the first time..

"Yah!! You didn't hear what Oppa's said?? He said move your way!!" another girl yelled angrily as she noticed there were still girls blocking his way out..

The people started to move their way for him..

"Thank you.." he did a 90 degree bow to them before he hurriedly ran to her..

People were still following him from behind, very curious and confused.. He didn't care as long as they're not blocking his way..

~~~~~

Jasmine heaved a deep sigh for the umpteenth times as she stared at the keys in her hands then to her luggage beside her.. She sighed again and put the keys inside her bag.. She stood up from the bench and took her luggage.. She decided to finally cross the road and go to her destination..

The street lights turned red..

She looked to the way back to his house and sighed again looking down..

'I guess this is it.. Goodbye..' she bit her bottom lip as she felt the pang in her chest getting tighter and deeper..

The street lights turned green but she didn't noticed it.. She stepped her feet to the road with her head still lowered down..

A loud horn was heard..

She tilted her head and a light flashed that blinded her eyes.. Her eyes widened in fear and shock.. Her heart was beating so fast because of the fear..

"JASMINE!!"

She heard Jaejoong's voice.. Before she could stepped her feet away from the road, her sight became blurry as she felt someone pulled her away from the road and everything turned black..

Jaejoong hugged her tightly in his arms and buried her face to his chest as people and reporters were flashing their cameras on them.. They were still on the side of the road and the car that was supposed to hit her was still in their side.. He managed to take off his jacket and covered her with it but he noticed that she's not giving any respond to him..

"J-Jas.. Jasmine?? Y-Yah.." he panicked as he noticed her hands were lifelessly down on her sides..

~~~~~

Yunho saw the traffic lights turned green as he continued to drive.. There was no traffic on the road.. He turned his focus on the road again but his eyes widened in shock when he saw a girl crossing the street..

"HYUNG!!"

He immediately stepped the break of the car and both slammed on their seats, its a good thing they have their seatbelts on..

"H-Hyung.. You..you didn't.. hit..her..right??" Changmin was dumpfounded and gulped nervously as he looked at the commotion outside the window..

"I..I dont..know.." Yunho gulped nervously and hurriedly unbuckled his seatbelt to see what really happened..

"H-hyung.." Min grabbed his shoulder and gave him a scarf, shades and hoodie with a shaking hands..

He hurriedly wore it and gulped nervously as he touched the door of the car to open.. He closed it and twisted his head to the crowd.. He gulped for the umpteenth times as he noticed the commotion and reporters flashing their cameras to the incident.. He took his courage to see what happened and slid his body in to the crowd as he keep his mouth shut..

They didn't seemed to recognize and notice him as they keep their focus and attention on Jaejoong and the girl in his arms.. They were confused, jealous, angry and shocked.. Reporters were smirking while taking pictures of them, thinking this would be a great and huge scoop for their news and reports..

Yunho stopped at his tracks when he recognized the man.. He saw Jaejoong panicking with someone in his arms.. He was confused and didn't know what to do as he stepped his feet but stopped.. His courage suddenly vanished and hands started to feel cold and sweating..

"Move away.. MOVE AWAY!!" Jaejoong yelled frustratedly and angrily to the crowd..

Yunho was startled at him and snapped out in his abyss.. He gulped again as he tried to regain his courage.. He hurriedly walked to them and without saying a word, he took Jae's arm with his head lowered down and dragged them to his car..

Jae was confused at the man who was holding his arm but somehow, he trusted the man for some odd reasons and let him dragged them..

They tried to pass the crowd especially the reporters that was bombering them with questions and flashing their cameras..

Yunho opened the door of the car and helped them get inside the car.. He tried to slide his body out of the crowd again and managed to get in the driver's seat..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"What's wrong with Junsu today??" Yoochun mumbled confused and worried as he opened his phone..

There were 32 missed calls from Junsu.. He was still on the set of his drama, taking his break.. His phone ring again and quickly answered the phone..

"Wae--"

"HYUNG!! JAEJOONG HYUNG IS ON THE NEWS NOW!!" Su squealed in a panic and worried tone..

Chun frowned worriedly as he felt that the news about their hyung was getting serious and worst..

"Yoochun-ssi, take a look at this!!" one of the staffs called him with shock face..

"Okay Junsu.. Calm down.." he said calmly as he walked towards the table were the eyes of the staffs were glued on the laptop screen..

"Yoochun-ssi.. That was.. Jaejoong-ssi, right??" one of the staffs asked curiously and shocked as she pointed to the screen..

Chun frowned and looked at the laptop screen were the news was streaming online.. His eyes widened and gulped nervously..

"Hyung.. Can I take this day off now??" Chun asked the director and the latter nodded his head dumpfounded as his eyes were locked on the laptop screen..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Changmin was shaking nervously as Yunho got inside the car.. He was afraid to look at his back and see what happened.. He glanced at Yunho who didn't say a word.. He jumped from his seat when Yunho suddenly pressed the button and a loud very long horn was heard, too much for the crowd that made them moved away from the car..

"Y-yah.. Jas.. Jasmine.. Wake up.. please.. I..I will.. punish you if you..didn't wake up.. I.. I'm not joking.." Jae was lightly slapping her face not trying to hurt her but to wake her with his shaking hands.. Tears were falling from his eyes..

She was lying in his lap.. He was still panicking and didn't care to look at the two persons with him in the car.. His eyes and attention were focused at her, she's the only person in his sight now.. He held her hand tightly as he examined her body and felt a little relief when he didn't saw any blood or bruise.. But worry and fear can be seen in his face as he saw her unconsciously lying in his lap..

Min frowned as he heard a familiar the voice.. He slowly twisted his head to his back and saw him and Jasmine.. His eyes widened in shock and jaw dropped then he looked at Yunho who was still in silence..

Yun tried to focus his eyes on the road.. He keeps driving his way around to make the reporters and fans lost their way behind them.. He was confused at where he should go..

Jae's eyes widened when he felt her hand moved..

"J-Jae??" she slowly opened her eyes..

He nodded.. "Dont worry.. I'm here now.. Were going to the hospital.."

"D-Dont.. Just dont.. I..I'm fine.." she pleaded in a weak voice..

"B-b-but--"

"Please.." she slowly closed her eyes again..

"A-araseo.. If that's my princess said.." he nodded and sniffed.. He wiped his tears away from his eyes.. "Please take us to my house.." he said not taking his eyes from Jasmine..

He caressed her face worriedly and kissed her forehead.. He frowned when the two persons didn't say a word.. He realized they didn't know where his house..

"Take us to my house please.. Drive your way to _______ (address)" he said as his attention was in Jasmine..

Yunho did what he said and searched for the roads to his house.. He was worried at Jasmine too so he hurriedly drove his way.. He keeps glancing at them in the rearview mirror everytime the street lights turned red.. His mind was full of questions, confused at what's their real relationship, how they are connected.. He glanced at the maknae in his side..

Changmin was just staring coldly outside the window.. He didn't dare to look back at him again but he was worried at Jae and Jas too.. Its was the first time he saw his hyung panicking and crying because of a girl like that.. He glanced at Yunho who was driving their way to his house.. He knows he like Jasmine but seeing Jae going crazy because of her, he sensed that there was something between his two hyungs that they didn't know..

Jae managed to calm himself down a little.. He searched for his phone in his pocket and dialled a number..

"Jin Hyuk hyung..I..I need your help..Can you..come in my house now??... Please.. Gomawoyo hyung.." he ended the call and kissed her forehead..

He felt that the car stopped moving.. He frowned and looked outside, he realized that were already infront of his house.. He immediately searched for his keys inside his pocket and pressed the button keys for the gate to open..

Without a word, Yun drove his car inside his garage.. He knows what Jae's wanted them to do.. He opened his door and hurriedly went to his door and helped him to carry Jasmine.. He was still wearing his disguise and Changmin was still numb inside the car, confused and didn't know what he will do..

Jae hurriedly went inside as the door was left open.. He hurriedly headed to her room with Yun quietly following and watching them from behind..

Jae carefully removed her bag out of her body and laid her in her bed.. He sat beside her, removed her snickers and pulled the blankets up to her neck.. His phone keeps ringing in his pocket but he didn't care to answer it as he keep staring at her with a worried face..

YooSu together with Jin Hyuk came in the room.. Jin Hyuk was confused and shocked seeing a woman in his house but quickly recomposed himself and approached them..

"Hyung!! What happened to Jasmine-ssi??" Junsu asked in concern and ran to his hyung's side..

"May I know what happened to her??" Jin Hyuk asked again as Jae didn't speak a word as he plugged his stethoscope in his ear and put the end on Jasmine's chest as he examined her with Jae not leaving her..

"She.. She was almost hit by a car.. But.. But I caught her in time.. But.. She.. She was unconscious..I dont know what happened..I..I dont know what to do.. She.. She's okay, right??" he said in a worried tone..

"Dont worry.. She just passed out because of anxiety and fear.. She will regain her consciousness after she get some rest.." he explained and the four men in the room sighed in relief..

"Thank you Jin Hyuk hyung.." Jae bowed at his hyung..

"You're welcome..I was really shock that the news about you was really true.. But I support you.. By the way, I have to go back to the hospital now.. There were still patients that I needed to take care of.." he tapped his shoulder, bid goodbye to them and left the house..

Yoochun noticed a man with his face covered with a scarf, shades, and cap quietly watching them from the side of the room.. He frowned when he didn't seems to move at his position as his attention seems to focus on them.. Jae didn't seemed to noticed that he was still there..

"Excuse me but.. May I know who are you??" Chun asked suspiciously..

JaeSu turned their heads to the man Chun was talking to..

"Are you the one who's driving the car??" Jae asked coldly as anger rose inside him..

Yun didn't answered him as he started to walk slowly towards them while clenching his fist.. He wanted to punch each one of them but he controlled himself as he saw Jasmine lying unconsciously..

YooSu frowned seeing Yun's action.. Chun heard clicking of shoes going near them.. He twisted his head to the door and eyes widened in shock..

"Jae..Jaejoong H-Hyung.."

"Do you know what you almost did to her?? Its a good thing nothing's bad happened to her.. If something bad happened to her.. I swear, I wont hesitate to kill you.. So hurry up and get out of this place before I cant control myself.." Jae added coldly while clenching his fist ignoring Yoochun..

But Yun didn't do what he said, he continued to walk towards them instead as keep his silence.. He gulped as he reached his shoulder but he felt a hard punch in the side of his face and fell on the floor.. His shades and cap scattered on the floor revealing his face..

"I SAID GET OU--"