Good Morning Pumpkin~

We Got Married

Although today's Valentine's Day but in the cause of your full-day schedules, you only get to spent time with Myungsoo in the morning.

You finally got back home in the midnight and saw there's a few messages received as you took your phone out from your bag. One of them is from Myungsoo.

-----

'Hey Pumpkin~ Happy Valentine's Day! I bet I'm the last one to say that to you cuz the best is always at the last. :)'

'Just saw your message oppa. Yes you are the last one, thankyou and Happy Valentine's to you too oppa! Am I the last one too? ^^ '

'It was the best of best even though if it's not the last one pumpkin~ Opps, I've got to go practice already. Goodnight and sweet dreams to you ^^'

'Oppa is practicing this late?! It's almost 2am already! >< Take care of your health oppa, sleep early. Nights~'

-----

You two's conversation ended like this. You were not surprised but worried as they're practicing so hard for the Second Invasion Japan Concert. You're so tired of today's schedules so you fell asleep without yourself knowing it. You didn't even turn off the lights.

In the late night, Myungsoo came by your apartment and saw your lights are still on. *Why isn't she sleeping yet?* He went up to check up on you.

He unlocked the door with the copy of your house key (He made that key his so that he could come in whenever he wants) and went into your bedroom. He saw you lying on the bed without tucking in your quilt and you're still gripping on your phone. *She must be very tired after all these schedules today* He gently took your phone out from your hand and slowly tucked you in bed. Good thing you didn't notice that so he did it smoothly.He off the lights and the table lamp beside your bed. Myungsoo squatted beside your bed and stare at your angelic face. *Such a sleeping beauty* He curled a strand of your hair behind your ear and yawned. He soon didn't realize that he fell asleep beside your bed, sitting on the floor.

Myungsoo's POV

----the next day----

'Oppa, get up, its late for your schedule already." you cleared your vision and yawned abit as you heard someone waking you up. *Where am I? ~~~~?* you looked around finding ~~~~ looking at you with her big blinky eyes.

"Ohh ~~~~ah... I must be fell asleep at here again... I'm so tired.." it's only 8am now and your in the lack of sleeping. You hurried your face into the soft bed, still with the sitting position beside it.

"Oppa! You have schedule at 9... Wake up~ palli~" she grabbed your arms and started to pull you up. She can't pull you up in the cause of her strength so you pulled her close to you and landed a kiss on her soft lips.

"Now I'm awake.. Good morning pumpkin~" you flashed a smile to her. She blushed immediately. *What a cute face*

"Oppa~~ go get wash up quickly. And stop killing me with your handsome face, wouldn't you?" *she's acting she wasnt nervous haha* you stuck your tongue out then went to the bathroom.

Your POV

You informed Infinite's manager and was tying your hair up into a wavy ponytail. Myungsoo was done washing up and came out from the bathroom. He walked towards you and gave you a back hug as you were tying your hair.

"Hey pretty pumpkin, I'm done. Should we eat breakfast together before I go?" He asked in a y voice which makes you shiver In your bones.

"Yes we are... I'll be the chef~ " you smiled as you look at him.

"So what's the breakfast for today chef pumpkin?" he giggled and still wouldn't release his hands wrapping around your waist as you walk to the kitchen.

"Hmm... Get your hands off me and I'll tell you.." you stuck your tongue out and he finally loosened his hands.

"So can I know it now?" he asked like a 3-years-old child staring at you.

"We'll be having... Omelette" you whispered to his ears and starting to cook after preparing the ingredients. "Wait on the sofa oppa. I'll be back soon." He listened to you and sat on the sofa patiently.

You speeded your cooking and breakfast were served quick. After having breakfast with Myungsoo, his manager came to pick him up for schedule so you both have to separate.

Myungsoo's POV

----in the van----

"Myungsoo-ah, are you and ~~~~-sshi dating? For real?" manager hyung suddenly asks you. You stunned a bit.

"Yes." you answered calmly.

"When did it started?"

"On Valentine's day."

"Myungsoo, it's not that I'm not letting you but... You know... Both of you are idols... It wasn't that easy to balance both love and work.. And paparazzi.." you know manager hyung was worried about you.

"I know, hyung. I'll behave and work hard."

"Just... Don't get yourself into trouble, okay?"

"Yes sir!" you smiled and did a salute pose to your manager hyung.