Kiss

We Got Married

"Oppa..." You don't know how to react cuz it was too sudden.

"Although we knew each other just more than a month but I know that you're special to me. I thinked of you everyday and wonders what will you be doing at this time. I know we are awkward at first but look at now, I'm giving a confession. I want to be the one who cares for you all the time. I want to be the one who's there to wipe off your tears when you cry. I want to be the one who lives in your heart while you're in mine. I want to share everything with you even if it's happy or sad. I want to be with you. I know this will be hard for us idols but...." you stood up and stopped him by placing your second finger on his lips.

"Oppa, you don't have to say these much, it'll make me feel annoying especially that we've just started our relationship." you smiled.

"What? When did we start a relationship?!" Myungsoo asked unbelivablely.

"Now." then you lightly pecked on his lips. *Omg his lips are so soft~* He was shocked by your action but he knew what it means. He hugs you tightly and you hugged him back. He swings you around and ended up looking in each other's eyes. You two chuckled at the same time. But then, the atmosphere has changed, the violinist has noticed and played the music softer. You can't take your eyes off Myungsoo and so does he. He slowly leaned to you. You closed your eyes as he leans closer. Your heart pounds faster and faster. At last, his lips were on yours and kissed you. You kissed him back and the kiss lasted a lot longer than you thought.

Myungsoo's POV

*I can feel her lips soft and juicy. It was the best kiss I've ever had. She's finally my girlfriend. I was in love at first sight during the first recording when she hides behind that tree, the sunlight just shone on her perfectly.*

You broke the kiss and looked in her eyes again.

"May I have a chance to dance with you?" You asked while giving a gentlmen bow and stretched your right hand out.

"Of course! You know you'll always have the chance oppa.." She smiled and left her left hand on your right hand. You held both hands on her waist and her hands were locked around your neck. *This was the best night ever.*

. Your POV

As long as the dance is over, he held your hand and led you to the table.

"Let's eat this! It's a chocolate cake. Hope you'd like it!" Myungsoo said in a calm tone. He's actually still nervous and excited but he's acting cooly.

"Myungsoo oppa, you don't need to act cool at this time, I know your still nervous.." you laughed a bit while looking at the cake.

"How did you know?!"

"Your girlfriend and WIFE is smarter than you thought!" you stuck your tongue out and he laughed.

"Araso araso... Let me cut this, I won't want my girlfriend and WIFE to hurt her long and beautiful fingers. Hehe~" He smirked.

After you two had a romantic time together, he sends you home, wished you 'Happy Valentine's Day' and kisses on your forehead before he leave. You locked the doors, on the lights, took a quick bath and lied on the bed after changing into pajamas. Today was tired but you can't deny that your heart is still pounding fast. You thought of the kiss, you touched your lips with your fingers and smiled. *This was the sweetest night you've ever had.* then slowly went to sleep.

----the next day----

"Morning pumpkin~" you heard someone talking to you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw someone lying beside you. You rubbed your eyes to see clearly.

"Myungsoo oppa?! Why are you here?! I mean, how did you come in?! I remember i've locked the door last night..." you were shocked and was taken aback by him. He wrapped his hands on your slim waist and said.

"Remember the copy of your house key? Hehe~" *so that's how he came in..*

"Wait a minute, when did you come in?!" you tried to escape from his arms but he wrapped even tighter for not letting you to go.

"Hmm... Last night... I saw paparazzi around hunting when I got down, so I decided to stay here... With you." he stuck his tongue out and you smiled.

Myungsoo's POV

Suddenly, your phone rang. It was your manager.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! Where did you go last night?! You have schedule at noon!" you looked to the clock on your phone and it shows 10.20am.

"Neh hyung, I'll be back in 30 minutes." then you hung up. You placed your phone on the small table beside ~~~~'s bed. "Go wash up pumpkin, I'll take you out for breakfast then send you for your first schedule for today, okay?" You kissed on her forehead.

"You know my schedule?" you asked curiously.

"Hmm... Sort of... Keke~ go wash up quickly, I'll wait outside." you did a quick peck on her lips and went outside to wait for her. *the best thing in the morning is to see her sleeping beside me when I wake up.* you smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter! Hehe~~

I'll be writing a special chapter for Myungsoo's birthday if I gain 100 subscribers before 13/03! XD

Anyway, love ya all! <3

- Huey -