ill teach you

teach me

Two weeks pass and none of them mention what happened on the first day of school. Hoseok wants to believe it was all a dream and he was hallucinating when Taehyung kissed him in Yoongi's car. Why would he? No way. His first kiss is not a big deal. He's only 24 anyway.

Just before work ends, Principal Kim asks to see Hoseok. "Mr Jung, I just want to ask how you are coping in the school." Hoseok relaxes his shoulders, slumping into the seat infront of the principal. "Namjoon ah, I'm having a hard time! Why are your students so confusing?" Namjoon, or Principal Kim, pours Hoseok a glass of water, smiling. "Which student got on your nerves, Hoseok?" "It's that class president Kim Taehyung! Why does a handsome boy like him like to disturb me and make fun of me in class! What have I done wrong?" Hoseok laments. "He probably likes you. Taehyungie is pretty touchy with people he likes. Otherwise, he doesn't spare them a glance." Hoseok ruffles his hair in agony, gulping down Namjoon's water. "But anyway, apart from that, everything is fine. I'm settling well with the lecturers and Seokjin hyung is helping me a lot." Namjoon gives a knowing smile. "Of course Jin hyung would, he's beautiful inside and out." Hoseok grunts, standing up. "I'll catch up with you soon. It's been a hectic time here but I'll be fine after the exam week."

Jungkook sends Taehyung to school today since Jimin is feeling a little sick. Hoseok watches as Taehyung talks to Jungkook in the car before coming to class, and cannot explain the odd feeling bubbling in his chest. Perhaps that's Taehyung's boyfriend, and he shouldn't be feeling like this because what were they? Nothing but a flirt. Hoseok turns back on his feet and walks off to class. Taehyung sees Hoseok walking away from afar, jogging to catch up with him. 
"What do you want?" Hoseok glares at Taehyung. "H-huh?" Taehyung gives a confused expression. "Jung-ssaem, we haven't talked since the first day. I just wanted to get to know you better.." Hoseok cuts him off. "Your boyfriend wouldn't be very happy about that, would he?" "What do you mean by my boyfriend? Oh, Jungkookie!" Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Jungkookie. What a sweet name." Taehyung giggles and pinches Hoseok's cheeks. "Jealous?" "Yah, what did you just do? I'm your teacher!" "And obviously you're not behaving like it."

Jin sees this and smiles to himself. "Our dear Hoseokie has found love." Walking to Namjoon's office, he bumps into Jimin. "Oh! Mr Jin! I wanted to ask you how to submit this form." Jin nods, bringing Jimin into the staff room. "Here, the steps for this. By the way, what does Taehyung think about Mr Jung?" Jimin gives a knowing grin, "Why? Did Jung-ssaem mention Taehyung to you?" Jin's cheeks flush, shaking his head. "No, but based on the way they're behaving, anyone would think they have some sort of relationship going on." Jimin smiles in understanding, taking the papers from Jin. "Yes, let's see how things work out between them." Jin covers his mouth, giggling to himself. "Wait till I tell Namjoon."

 

"Stupid boy, stupid Jungkookie, what the hell. How that name rolls of his tongue. Ugh!" Hoseok mumbles to himself while walking to class 3C. Jimin walks to him, confusion painted all over his face. "Jung-ssaem, what did you just say? Stupid Jungkookie? What did Kookie do to you?" Hoseok looks down in embarrassment, "No one. Nothing! I don't know any Jungkookie!" Stammering, he scoots away. 
Taehyung laughs when Jimin recounts the story to him. "He's so cute! Jung-ssaem is hilarious." Jimin unknowingly rattles on Hoseok, making things awkward between Hoseok and Taehyung when they bump into each other again. "Hoseokie hyung, can I take you out for some coffee?" "Kid, who let you drop honorifics with me?" Taehyung corners Hoseok, looking him dead in the eye. "Hyung, I'm pretty sure you don't have any experience dating. Why don't you try dating me?" Hoseok sputters and looks around. "We are in school! Let's take this after school. Go back to class!" Hoseok gently pushes Taehyung, who shoots him a smirk while he walks off. "How does that kid behave differently? It's like he's two people at once!"

Namjoon calls Hoseok, asking to meet for lunch. Seokjin walks hand in hand with Namjoon, calling Hoseok at the cafeteria. "Hyung! You're so open in dating Namjoon? This school is literally run by him!" Seokjin just smiles, looking at Namjoon. "I can't help it, he's so charming that I can't keep my hands off him, not even in school." Namjoon laughs, patting Hoseok. "You didn't even update us on your love life. What kind of friend are you?" Hoseok looks at Namjoon, then at Jin. "What's going on? There's nothing in my love life." Jin pushes Hoseok's shoulder, calling him a liar. "Yoongi hyung told us what happened in the back seat of his car." Hoseok flushes red. "He saw? Ugh! That kid started pestering me again today. Asking me out for coffee and calling me hyung. What do I do?"
"If you like him, go for it. If not, don't lead him on. Taehyung is an innocent kid." Namjoon comments.

 

"Let's get our coffee, hyung." Taehyung whispers into Hoseok's ear. "Yah! You scared me." Hoseok stares at Taehyung. "Who said I was going with you?" Taehyung hums, "No one, but hey look!" Taehyung grabs Hoseok's hand, interlocking their fingers together. "Jungkookie came to fetch us." Jimin is in the front seat, looking at Jungkook lovingly. "Why, what a sweet couple there. Hoseok hyung, don't you think so?" 
Realisation dawns upon Hoseok when he sees Jimin and Jungkook smiling at each other sweetly. "I misunderstood. Oh god, I'm such an idiot." Taehyung smiles. "Yeah, you are, but it's okay. I like idiots." Hoseok pouts, and gets dragged into the car. "Where are you bringing me to?"
"For the coffee I said, weren't you listening? Hi boys!" Jimin and Jungkook give a small wave, eyeing Hoseok. "Is this the Jung-ssaem you were talking about, Taehyungie hyung?" "Oh, yes! Isn't he adorable?" Taehyung scrunches his nose in delight, putting on Hoseok's seatbelt for him.
Everything seemed too overwhelming for Hoseok, who takes a huge gulp of his water to ease the discomfort he's feeling.
"Don't worry, Hoseokie hyung. Let's just go for a quick bite so you can stop feeling so awkward."

 

They stop at a cafe near the school. Jungkook parks his car, getting out and walks with Jimin into the shop. The servers greet Jungkook, who walks into the kitchen. "What's he doing?" Hoseok asks, bewildered. "This is Jungkook's restaurant and cafe. He's our little entrepreneur. Only 20, with his own business and goes to dance school as a hobby. There's nothing he can't do. Well, nothing except capture my attention because you did it." Hoseok's eyes widen. "Are you always this direct? It's kind of creepy." Taehyung nudges Hoseok. "But your kind of creepy, right?"
"Here, hyungs! Caramel Macchiato and Iced Americano for Taehyungie and Hoseok hyung, and Hot Chocolate for Jiminie." Jungkook sets the drinks down on the table, sitting down. "So let's interview Taehyung's lecturer!" Hoseok starts introducing himself, not knowing that Taehyung is writing notes. Jimin howls in laughter, lifting Taehyung's book. "Yah! How can you take my book while I'm writing?" Jimin hands it over to Hoseok, who sees the little hearts Taehyung scribbles all over his notebook, finding it oddly adorable.
"I do like the antics of this boy, he's such a goofball." Hoseok plays with Taehyung's hair, passing him his book. Jimin sticks out his tongue at Taehyung, mentioning how Hoseok got jealous over Jungkook sending Taehyung to school. "Jung-ssaem, I was sick that day. I bet you didn't remember because you only pay attention to Taehyungie." Hoseok rebuts Jimin, saying that he remembers his nickname is Mochi-nim. "Wow, that's such a nice thing to remember of your student!" Hoseok laughs, rubbing the nape of his neck. "Anyway, you guys can call me Hoseok hyung. It's cool." Gaining three new friends was easier than expected, thanks to fluffy haired Taehyung. Hoseok wonders how Taehyung's hair smells like.

 

Jungkook sends Hoseok back home, where Yoongi comes out and nags Hoseok for leaving his charger behind once again. Taehyung's lips form an O shape when he sees Yoongi step out of the house, waving the charger furiously. "Jung Hoseok! If I have to go down to your school to pass your stupid charger I will kick you out of this house!" Hoseok pacifies Yoongi by doing an aegyo dance, earning laughter from him. "Yoongi hyung?" Yoongi turns to look at Taehyung. "Oh! Taehyung is here. Hoseok, introduce us already." Taehyung prepares himself for the impending disaster.
"Yoongi hyung is my cousin!" Relief washes over Taehyung's face. 
"I was so afraid that you guys were going to be boyfriends, I almost peed my pants!" Taehyung jumps onto Hoseok, hugging him tightly. Hoseok presses Taehyung's head into his chest, smelling the soft ball of hair and smiles. 
Just as Hoseok was about to lean in to kiss Taehyung, Jimin winds down his windscreen, yelling "Yah! PDA is not allowed!" Hoseok yelps, missing Taehyung's lips and kissing his nose instead. Taehyung giggles and pulls Hoseok's face, kissing him squarely on the lips. 

"Seems like you taught me more about life than I taught you." Hoseok nuzzles up against Taehyung's nose, pressing a soft kiss onto his philtrum.
"Oh well, I learnt a lot more about you than I did for law. Hopefully I'll pass the exam." Taehyung sighs, earning a flick on the head from Hoseok.
"Aaah! Why do all my friends, and my boyfriend enjoy hitting me so much? I'm going to be dumb at this rate!" Jimin and Jungkook start giggling from the car, Yoongi keeling over in laughter at how cheesy Hoseok is.

Yoongi doesn't forget to update Seokjin and Namjoon about the news, and they send an approving finger heart selfie in return.