Onew in school

The promise with the prince of demon

Jonghyun's POV

 

Prince shut his eyes, his hands started to travel up to mine which was on his soft cheeks and pressed it against his cheeks.

 

"Your hand and your warmth...do you know how much I miss it, Jjongie..??" His words were as soft as faint whisper.

 

"I'm back for you, you see, your highness." I leaned down to meet prince's cheeks with my lips and crushed my lips against smooth skin.

 

"Jjongie......" prince suddenly jumped up from sitting on my thigh and wrapped his hands around my neck and his legs around my waist.

 

I chuckled at his ultimate cuteness. Athough I tried a little bit more to remember more of my past, it just gave me an awful headache. All the memories were still foggy in my head.

 

Well, except for the Prince..I don't know what kind of relationship we were in before....but my love for him was not a joke. The only thing that I could remember is I loved him...and my heart is still his even now...May be that's one of the reason I couldn't accept Key's love.

 

"Good morning, Prince Onew!" I snapped, seeing three girls appearing from behind the door.

 

"Wh-who are they, Your highness..?" I muttered, looking at the three beautiful girls who were dressed like maids.

 

"Oh, they are our presonal maids, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Taeyeon...." Prince Jinki replied with a smile.

 

"Good morning, Your Highness and Sir Jjong..*giggle* good morning to both of you although it's noon already." The Tiffany girl said.

 

"Ok, You all can start your work." Prince gave the signal and three of them bowed.

 

Two of them pulled the standing curtain and spread it wide. Then brought the outfit and handed politely to the prince who jumped off the bed in pajamas and walked to them.

 

"Hello, Sir Jjong, long time no see." The Taeyeon girl smiled. I felt familiar with her but I could not remember who she was.

 

"Let me change you." She said, pulling the comforter away from my body swiftly.

 

"YAHHH!!!" I immediately sat up, realizing that I was still and tried to cover myself.

 

"Let me help you wear the boxer, sir." Taeyeon smiled as she held up the boxer in the air.

 

"A-Ah, I can d-do it by myself!" I said, trying to grab the boxer from her but she backed off.

 

"This is my job, sir. Are you stoping me from completeing my job?" She made an upset face.

 

Oh.My.God!!!!! Why should I let a girl wear the boxer for me????? This is ridiculous!!

 

"P-Prince Jinki!!!! Can you ask her not to help me wear it PLEASE????!!" I whined to the prince who was busy changing behind the curtains.

 

"This looks perfect!" Princie skipped out of the curtain and turned around in front of me.

 

My eyes widened in surprise. "Wh-Why are you wearing our school uniform????" I questioned.

 

Then he shrugged, "I am just going to attend the school, Jjongie...." He grinned ear to ear, skipping out of the bedroom followed by Sooyoung.

 

"What did he just say?" I muttered word by word, staring into the space.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At Aoi High School, Class 3B

 

Nobody's POV

 

Every students in the class gulped, seeing the pale figure in front of them.

 

"I'm Onew Tepes. For the some reason I can't say, I'll be joining this class from today onwards. Let's get along ne :)" He gave a killer smile to the class which made some of the classmates squealed quietly.

 

"Isn't he that Vampire King who threatened the president?" Some of them whispered.

It's true that Jinki had revealed his identity to the country through media and networks. He did not care whether people saw him as a monster. He was ruling over the vampires, not the humans in the first place.

 

"T-Then Yo-You'll be sitting..." The sister who was taking the class tried to break the silence. (A/N - Sister as in those who stayed in church nae :)  )

 

"Ah...Can I request something, sister?" Jinki spoke with a smile, his eyes glued to the figure at the corner of the class.

 

"Y-yes?" She stuttered.

 

"I have one of my bodyguards in this room. Can I be seated next to him?" He requested politely.

 

"Who??" "Whoo??" "One of his guards was in the class?" All the students started to chatter softly among them. Only one of them was not doing it.

 

"Who is it, dear?" The sister asked, trying to calm her voice as much as she could.

 

"Kim Jonghyun." Jinki answered, chuckled quietly as he saw Jonghyun frown at the word.

 

"What????? JONGHYUN was the one??" The class's chattering get louder and louder but they did not dare to stand up and talk as the vampire prince was still in the front.

 

"Then please excuse me. I came here to introduce myself for today." He smiled sweetly, before heading towards the exit.

 

"Ahhh, Jjongie.... Please come to the Chairman's office afterwards." He winked towards the werewolf and exited the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Key's POV

 

I can't believe what I actually heard, Jonghyun was one of the vampire king's guards?

When the vampire exited the room, Joon,Hongki, DooJoon and Kikwang rushed towards Jonghyun's desk.

 

"Hey! Jonghyun, man! How can you never talk about it to us??!!! I thought we were your best friend?????" Hongki hissed.

 

Jonghyun kept quiet, not knowing how to respond to his friends.

 

"Yeah!!!!!! And I never know you could that beautiful creature everyday!!!!" Joon said dreamingly. I frowned in jealousy.

 

"Yahh!! Don't drool over my master!" I retorted him.

 

"Tsk, I did not know you could get that protective..." Kikwang mocked at Jonghyun.

 

"You're dead, Lee Kikwang!!!!!!!!!!!" Jonghyun chased behind Kikwang who was running to save his life from Jjong.

 

"Hey, Key!" I was snapped out of the my thoughts  by the voice and startled. When I turned to my side to see who it was, I found DooJoon standing right beside me.

 

"Hey, Doojoon, what's up?" I forced a smile on my face although I did not feel like smiling.

 

"You didn't know about it too, right?" He smirked, although I didn't know what make him smirk....=.=

 

"Yeah, it was quite sudden and I-" Before I could end my words, The PA system interupt.

 

"Committe members, please report to the meeting room right now. Student council will uphold an emergency meeting now." I heard some of the girls in the class groaned and pushed their chairs lazily to stand up.

 

"I'll get going then, DooJoon.." I said, half running towards somewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"He can be frustrating sometimes, urghhh!!" Jonghyun roamed his hands into his brown hair in annoyance.

"Will his highness be ok to be among the humans..." He muttered to himself.

~Message tone~

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows and tapped on the screen to check the message.

 

"You ungrateful dog's alternative job is to be in bed with prince, huh?" That's what the message said and there was a picture flie attached to the message.

I tapped on the "Open" sign to see the picture.

 

"What the heck!!!??" It was a photo of Jinki and Jjong sleeping in same bed, with Jinki in Jjong's arms. Jjong's lips placed on Jinki's forehead.

 

The sender was unknown. But at that time, "Hey, Jonghyun.." Jonghyun almost dropped his phone onto the floor,

 

"Y-Yo key! What are you doing here?" He laughed nervously.

 

"Just came to check on you. I know you would be here." He smiled, sitting on the space beside Jjong. "You never told me you're...." Key started, peeping to see Jonghyun's expression.

 

But to his astonishment, Jonghyun just let out a chuckle. "Sorry Key, I just knew it yesterday. I did not mean to hide it from you." Jonghyun smiled apologetically towards Key.

 

"Hey, it's ok, but you're-no-not that..."

"You mean whether I am a vampire???" Jonghyun smirked when Key nodded.

"I'm not, Kim Key. So do not worry...haha XD " He laughed at Key's relief face.

"Yah!! it's not funny you know!!" Key pouted, hitting Jonghyun slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Student Council Room,

 

Jessica walked back and forth in the room, waiting for all her members to gather in her office.

"As you know everyone, student council's duty is to voice out the will of student body." She paused, looking at the face of other committe members.

 

"Now that a vampire entered our school without any consent of us, we'll have to talk to chairman about it!" She scowled in frustration.

 

"We..We're going to talk directly to him???!!!!" One of the member gasped.

 

"We havent see him since the school was founded but this reason was enough to bring him to school." Doojoon smirked.

 

"Do not worry, everyone. I will talk to chairman and won't anything happen to our student body and school." Jessica assured her fellow members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinki's POV

 

"He's late!!!" I  whined as I sipped on the soda drink.

 

"May be he's been delayed by his friends, Your Highness." Minho answered, not wanting to worry me.

 

"You're right, Minho. May be that's it! I am just being a whiny kid!" I pursed my lips in a cute way, earning a quiet chuckle from Minho.

 

"Let me in!! I need to talk to Chairman!!!" The noise were heard behind the door of chairman's office.

 

"Your highness..." Minho talked.

 

"Let her in, Minho." I sighed, taking another sip of soda into my mouth.

 

As soon as the door opened, a pretty girl with golden hair stomped inside, throwing deathly glares at me from the start.

 

"Chairman, why did you accept this evil kinds to be in our school?? Did that monster threaten you?!" she rumbled, pointing her index finger at me.

 

"May I know your name??" Minho asked gently with a smile.

"Jessica Jung." She answered proudly.

 

"So it is your question?" Minho confirmed again which made the girl startled for awhile. But she nodded.

 

"Your question is received." Minho grinned as if he was surpressing the will to laugh.

 

"So chairman, she asked you. What's your response?" Minho turned to me, asking me for the reply.

 

I stood up from the cushion and placed the drink on the table.

 

"I, Onew Tepes is the founder of this school. Do I have to give a reason why I am in my school??" I smirked, walking towards the chairman desk and sat on the leather chair.

 

"Do you have any other question, Miss Jung?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    I know this is a crappy chapter =.=

                                    I am dying with all the homeworks and

                                    having A-maths, Emaths, Chemistry and Physics test

                                    tomorrow =.= CNY holiday is not a holiday for me T.T

                                    Sorry for being whiny again XP

                                    Please drop comments for me again nae ^^

                                    Thank you new readers and subscribers :)

                                     Love You All hehehe <3