I miss you

The promise with the prince of demon

Nobody's POV

 

Jonghyun gulped several times, hearing the younger boy's non stop giggles.

"By the way, why are you being chased like this?" Jonghyun asked, trying to change the awkward feelings towards a concerned one.

"Just simply because they want my life, Jjongie." Jinki responded, placing his palms on each of his side and his legs playfully swinging back and forth in the seated position.

"You're really carefree, kid. Why do you go out alone when you know there are people after you life?" The elder boy questioned as he took the smaller boy's hands to apply the gel.

Jinki slowly reached out his free hand, resting it on the other's fingers which was dancing on his flawless smooth skin.

"The pinky promise it calls...That's why I made a wager, Jjongie..." The Charming prince looked up to level with the boy's eyes who was staring back at him. "But guess I lost the wager, Jjongie..." He purred, his hands caressing Jonghyun's long slender fingers.

---------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

 

I can't even describe how the sadness come about to my heart all of sudden. The blue sparkling eyes of him was full with disappointment, pain and great mourning which made my heart clunched at the sight.

When we both were lost, staring into each other eyes. I heard the footstep approaching nearer to us.

"Who's there??" I instinctly shield the boy behind me and looked to the direction of the two other figure.

They silently walked through the darkness and finally, I was able to see their face.

"We're police, there was an explosion near by. Can you answer a few question?" The female out of the two spoke.

As the distance between us got closer, I smelt a strange fragrance from the two strangers.

"NO.Stay away!!!"  Before I could finish my words, the man dashed towards me and kicked me off to the side.

------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

As soon as the stranger made sure Jonghyun was out of his sight. He quickened his speed towards Jinki. The minute he got behind Jinki, he had his arms wrapped around the boy's body to stop him from moving away from the spot.

"Take this, you monster prince!!!" The female scowled as she fired the gun with the special chemical inside the bullet which is manufactured just to execute the vampire kinds.

Jinki was faster. Knowing that he can't possibly run away from the grip, he used his ultimate strength to jump upwards, leaving the man dumbfounded on the ground.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" The bullet which was meant for the vampire prince actually buried deep inside the unknown stranger.

The woman gaped in shock, before she could even inch herself from the scene, Jinki flew passed her in a blink of an eye, grabbing and his lips buried in her nape.

"Human, huh?? who sent you to chase after me?" Jinki questioned, giving a to the visible vein of the woman who was now shivering uncontrollably.

"But nevermind, you can actually talk later on." Jinki grinned evilly before parting his pink lips widely, showing off his pearl white sharp bangs in other's sight.

Jonghyun dropped his jaw in astonishment. Looking at the boy, who merely looked nothing more than a fraglie kid, preying on the woman who was practically stronger than him.

"Feast your eyes upon me, Jjongie. Witness that I am the King of the vampires." Jinki hummed, before sinking his sharp teeth into the woman's skin.

--------------------------------------------

The droplets of blood dripped down from the lifeless body of the stranger. Beside the corpse, there stands a living legend of the humans.

"So you're a real vampire.." That was all Jonghyun could manage to say. He looked towards the younger's eyes, which was practically painted in bloody red colour.

"Everything you see is pure truth, Jjongie.." the boy whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jinki's POV

 

Both of us stood on the top edge of the building, both facing the sun which was ready to disappear behind the mountains.

"Hey, Jjongie..." I called.

"Hmmm....?"

"Are you happy now...?"

I heard him sigh. "I have amnesia. I don't know who I am. I don't know where I came from. Last year, at this kind of time, I met with an accident..." He paused, putting his hands into his uniform pant's pockets.

"I did have someone who cared a lot for me although he did not know what kind of person I am...I think that's enough for my life."

I took a glance at him. He really meant what he say. His eyes looked determined. That meant he did not have a need of me in his life. It's actually complete without me......

"You know what, Jjongie? I'll get going now..." I forced a smile on my lips, at least I went bid farewell in a bit cheerful manner.

I climbed up to the bound of the building and stood facing Jjongie.

"I hope I'll see you again, Jjongie..." I whispered, earning a chuckle from him.

"Well well well, Prince Onew. I've been assigned to pick you up from this spot to our destination.." I turned around on the edge, just to see a guy standing upsight down from the ceiling of the building.

"uh? really? who ordered you to do so?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in surprise.

"My master."

I smirked. "So there were more of you." I took a step closer to the man.

"Hey, wait!" I heard Jjongie say.

I pivotted my head around to face Jjongie then.

"Look at me Prince!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!" I turned again to the stranger's direction but only a spider-like monster replaced him.

"Damn it!!" I heard Jjongie cursed as he moved closer to us.

"No! You must not enter the night, Jjongie. As a resident of the day, you are to stay away from night's affair." I spoke but felt a gel-like string circled around my wrist.

"What are you doing???!!" I yelled at the guy but only earning evil laugh in return.

I focused on my inner strength, trying to change form to fight.

"No use, prince. You can't use your ultimate vampire form right now. Hahahahaha...!!!!" I was getting frustrated! Why my transformation is not working.

"Who are you? What bloodline are you from?!" I stupidly tried to question the unknown bastard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

As soons as the monster guy's web-like strings coiled around the prince's wrist, I saw the prince's eye colours changed from light blue to gold. It's weird.

"No use, Prince, you can't use your ultimate vampire form. Hahahahahaha..!!!" The evil monster laughed heartily.

I moved closer, trying to get the prince out of the web but in result, I was too captured by the sticky strings.

"Don't interupt my business!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinki's POV

"Don't interupt my business!!" The spider bastard swung the string which held Jjongie to the nearby build, my eyes widened in shock.

"NO!!! He's not part of this!!! Let him go!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice.

The guy looked to my direction and chuckled.

"Is he that important to you, Prince??" He smirked, swinging Jonghyun everywhere around the area, making him hit with several hard objects and finally he released the grip on Jonghyun.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Jjongiee!!!!!!!!!!!!" My eyesight started to get blur, seeing Jonghyun getting thrown down from the top of the building. Tears sparkled in darkness.

Please.....please don't die Jjongie...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

I felt stinging pain all over my body when I was finally floating in the air.

"JJONGIEEE!!!!!!"

I heard my name.

"Pr-Prince Jinki......."

~Sudden memories in Jonghyun's head~

"Why are you crying, Prince? Does your stomach hurts?" Little Jonghyun asked the Prince Onew, the Head of the Tepes Royal Family, Pouting innocently at the prince who was staring shockingly at him.

"I-I...." Prince stuttered.

Little Jonghyun suddenly hugged the Prince tight.

"Don't worry, Princie...Because I'll protect you..That's why..."

~End of the memory flashback~

"That's why...please don't cry...." I muttered, finally...finally I recalled who I am. Who prince Jinki is...Just endure a bit more, my prince. I will definitely be there for you soon...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinki's POV

"JJONG!!!!~~" Tears trickled down my eyes freely. No...This is not what I wanted...I don't want him to die!!!! Jjongie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Loud Groan*

I froze, my eyes staring at the spot where Jonghyun landed. There were dust and fogs covering the place but the yelloe coloured eyes were so vivid in my sight.

"It can't be!" The spider monster groaned.

A figure jumped up into the air in speed of light. It was climbing so fast that even I was fascinated by the speed.

"Jjongie..." I muttered, my eyes fixed on the figure that was approaching us in the air.

Slowly, the claws replaced the the slender fingers of Jonghyun, furs and ears replaced on his hair, his blunt teeth changing into super sharp ones.

"Impossible!! H-He is from clan of Giais!! I-" Before the monster end his words, his body was chopped into two pieces by the super sharp claws of the werewolf.

As soon as the spider monster disppeared, I felt from the high like a helpless and wingless little bird. I closed my eyes, feeling the sharp air pressure against me.

"Prince.." Shortly, I felt warm arms wrapped around me.

"J-Jjongie....Jjongie!!!!" I cried hard, snaking my arms around Jjongie's neck, pulling myself closer to him.

I 've been missing this warmth....I missed you, Jjongie....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

 

I suddenly woke up from the bed, feeling sweaty all over my body. I looked around the dark room and finally feeling relieved.

"What a nightmare I had..." I sighed.

"Uhmm..hmmm..." I froze as I heard a moan coming from my side. It was him...Prince Jinki! So everything was true! It's not a dream!

"Jjongie....." Prince opened his eyes and called.

"P-Prince..." I stuttered.

He suddenly jumped over me, which startled me a little.

"Who am I, Jjongie?"

"P-Prince Jinki..."

"What's your full name?" My eyes went wide.

"J-Jonghyun Regendorf..."I whispered. Prince's smile got wider then.

"What's your true identity??!"

"W-Werewolf of the earth clan..." I then stole a glance at him quietly.

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Prince Jinki jumped up in joy.

"Finally, Jjongie!! Finally you remembered me and yourself..." Prince smiled gently, tears trickled down his cheeks.

"My prince..." I muttered, reaching out my thumb to wipe the tears away from the royal prince's eyes...

"I've missed you so much, Prince Jinki....."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                               So here's the third chappie!! XD

                                So how's my fic so far readers?! XP

                                Thanks for the previous comments!! ^^

                                Do drop me comments again nae ^^

                                   SARANGHAEYEO ^^