☾ Midnight Magic ☽ (2/3)

☾Midnight Adventures☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well this might too chessy and cringe worthy ... I'm giving you all Taejin sweetness!! Thank you for subscribing and your kind words in the comment section! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

(also, please kindly ignore my silly mistakes)

Thank you~ 

Hope you all enjoy till the last words~

Happy Reading!!

Part 2~

 

Jin’s grip on Taehyung’s hand became tighter in the darkness and Taehyung caresses Jin’s arm to relax his paranoid boyfriend.

 

Taehyung knows why Jin is scared and partly it’s his fault for saying all those rumored ghost stories and imagination of what happened after all the staff goes home closing the shop.

 

Taehyung was sure none of those staff room stories are real. That is why being stuck here with Jin doesn’t bother him.

 

Taehyung felt like it’s the best birthday gift he can ever receive.

 

They sat side by side in the darkness holding onto each other. Their phones are useless due to the network problem.

 

What Jin didn’t notice is that the whole time Taehyung was happy as he held Jin’s hand in the dark.

 

Jin would let out gasp and small whimpers at the sound of something falling.

 

The smallest noise made his imagination go wild.

 

“Jin, those stories aren’t true. Relax, those are like camp fire stories” Taehyung would rub his back soothing him as much as he can.

 

Jin relaxed at Taehyung’s touch and tried to forget about all those horrible stories.

 

It seemed eternity for them, but in reality it was only an hour.

 

With the squeaking noise the door opened by itself and Jin hugged Taehyung by his side.

 

All Taehyung can do is laughed at the scared Jin which echoed to every corner of the store due to his emptiness.

 

“Princess, there is nothing to be scared of non living things. Why don’t I give you a personal tour around the store” Taehyung was awfully happy how things turned out.

 

“I know which part of the store would make you happy” Taehyung got up and pulled Jin to his feet.

 

Jin nodded which Taehyung didn’t notice due to darkness around them, yet he led him out of the old staff room and finally dim lights greeted their presence.

 

They were both thankful for some light.

 

Taehyung noticed Jin’s worried face and it made him feel bad.  So he leaned in and kisses him on the lips to make him less worried.

 

That seemed to work a little on Jin and he gave a small smile to Taehyung, which he gladly accepted.

 

Suddenly the smile changed into a frown.

 

“I’m sorry you’ve to celebrate your birthday here Taehyung” Now Taehyung knows the cause of the frown and Taehyung wanted to call the elder silly because he doesn’t care where he spend the first hours of his birthday as long he is with his loved ones.

 

“Well then you have to make it up to me for having a bad birthday princess” Taehyung teased and dragged the latter to the children section where it’s decorated with cute home decors and a lot of environment/children friendly toys.

 

He knew it would make Jin happy to be surrounded by fluffy toys so he took him there first.

 

He was right. Jin was happy to be surrounded by cute innocent toy and he grabbed a cute one on his hand mentally noting that he needs to buy those when the store is open again.

 

Taehyung enjoyed the vie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter