☆The Beginning ☆

☾Midnight Adventures☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is one of the gifts for all the readers who had waited patiently for my update. This is my way of thanking all of my subscribers and those who encouraged me to write. 

I hope the fluffy taejin make your day good!!

please ignore my silly mistakes and I hope you enjoy the beginning of something cute and fluffy!!

 

Love you all~

|Midnight Adventures|

 

 

 

They say if you wear good shoes that will take you to good places.

 

But those good Puma shoes not only lead Jin to a good place, it led him to love his life and happiness.

 

Taehyung didn’t just attended party of the year thrown by his friend Jimin, but luckily got bumped onto a broad shoulder beauty in round Harry Potter glasses and in oversized sweater that hung loosely and low on his shoulder showing off beautiful curve of the beautiful guy’s collarbone.

 

As the night progressed Taehyung learned the guy’s name, Kim Seokjin, who is related to Kim Namjoon somehow and Namjoon is their big brother figure; who spread his wings and took in Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Jhope.

 

That friendship started years ago and now Jimin and Jungkook are dating and Jhope is seeing a guy name Suga.

 

Taehyung was happy for his friends and their love life, a little envious because he doesn’t have someone special to hold on to, but he knows the right person will approach him in right time.

 

And he did approach Taehyung in loose sweater and round glasses that night in the new-year celebration party to apologize for bumping onto him. All Taehyung did was nod.

 

From that moment Taehyung knew his next year or years would be less lonely.  

 

Kim Seokjin is Namjoon’s cousin who was out of South Korea for few years for personal reason and now he is back to continue his culinary degree.

 

Seokjin was shy at first when Namjoon introduced him to his friends and Taehyung was among them. Taehyung didn’t ask any question, he was busy absorbing all the details about Seokjin silently while sipping on his canned beer.

 

When Seokjin laughed he would hide it from them and blushed madly when he was given compliment about his looks. All Taehyung could do is stare at the latter with mouth hung open.

 

They talked more and Taehyung learned Jin is three years older than him and he is the youngest member in his family along with his passion for cooking.

 

To be exact, Namjoon did all the talking and Taehyung listened.

 

From time to time Jin would open his mouth to comment or add some stuff like he likes Mario and he happens to also rock pink color like no other guy Taehyung has ever seen.

 

 Before the clock strikes 12 to welcome the New Year others had left Jin alone and Taehyung unconsciously stayed behind Jin while sipping on God knows what number can beer by now.

 

Jin felt unwelcomed and alone as he looked upon all the fireworks on the midnight sky.

 

Taehyung noticed that yet he doesn’t know how to approach Jin in a correct way.

 

So he said what came to his mind.

 

“Yesterday was my birthday” He started and startled Jin. Jin turns around to see the gorgeous face that had been observing his every move and he felt a little shy.  He was more surprised at what Taehyung just said.

 

A very weird way to start a conversation indeed.

 

“Belated Happy birthday to you” Jin said with his polite smile. Taehyung’s returned that smile to Jin famous boxy smile, which made Jin more amazed.

 

Jin has seen fair share of beautiful guys but Taehyung looked straight out of anime and Jin LOVES anime.

 

“My birthday is on December 4th so we share something in common” Jin continued because he didn’t want the awkward silence between them and he wanted to be a little brave.

 

Taehyung gave him one more dazzling smile and wished him belated happy birthday.

 

They talked more about their interest until the count down for New Year started and unconsciously Jin hold Taehyung’s hand in excitement. His eyes sparkled brightly like the starts in the sky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter