The first

My Moody Byun
Please log in to read the full chapter

S/n: OKAY THIS IS THE LAST ONE!! *covers face* LEAVE ME ALONE!!! FfffFFF—-THIS IS A ONE SHOT I SWEAR?!?!!!!

 

Rated (pfffffffft) (PPPFFFFFTTTTT)btw theres a lot of limbs going a lot of places, sorry if you can't keep up. at one point i was like WHERE THE IS THAT, WAIT, WHATS THaT DOING!?!??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun noticed it. Kyungsoo noticed it. Even the damn lunch woman noticed it.

 

Chanyeol has been extra clingy lately. 

 

Baekhyun's not talking, normal dork clingy. Chanyeol hasnt gone a day in the past week where his face isn't either shoved in Baekhyun's neck or his hand in the boy's back pocket.

 

It was ing awkward trying to walk when someones hand is shoved in the back of you pants and every time Baekhyun was a second away from nearly breaking the giants arm off, the taller would pull it out to do something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the two had finished dinner Baekhyun was quietly devising a murder plan in his bed when he felt a dip in the mattress and an idiot pulling up his blanket.

 

"Can I help you?" He glared, turning his head back he aimed the stare towards the fat oaf that just made himself comfortable behind Baekhyun.

 

"Huh? Mm no." Chanyeol grinned before pushing his cheek against Baekhyun's covered shoulder blades, loving the warmth coming from them.

 

"Then get the out of my bed." 

 

"Mm no I'm okay." Pulling the blanket up to his neck Chanyeol closed his eyes.

 

Baekhyun wasn't asking but something in him had him on high alert for some reason. Things were going off in his head and he couldn't pin point the problem.

 

"You alright?" He dragged out curiously, his head looking over his shoulder at the mop of dark locks.

 

"I'm great." Chanyeol replied, Baekhyun feeling the boy take a nice good sniff of the back of his shirt making it temporarily cold before the giants deep exhale heated it up again. Baekhyun nearly shivered.

 

Okay. That's. Not okay. 

 

"Uhh Chanyeol." 

 

"Wassup." 

 

Baekhyun only widened his eyes in surprise before turning on his back to face the idiot.

 

"Did you just say wassup?"

 

Chanyeol smiled teasingly, scooting close to rest his lips on the smaller's shoulder.

 

"Yeah, wassup?" 

 

After analysing the boys clingy state, the new lingo and overly aggressive sniffing, the light bulb in Baekhyun's head. 

 

Oh, . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wassup with me? Wassup with you."

 

"nothingg." Teasingly locking Baekhyun's arm in his grasp Chanyeol cuddled into the boy's shoulder. 

 

Baekhyun just gave the boy a look before turning back around. Panic speeding up his heart, sweat threatening to break skin, but Baekhyun held composure like the ing champ he was. 

 

Chanyeol, after getting the arm pulled out of his grasp as the smaller turned, he sneakily took a peek under the blanket.

 

Baekhyun's waist was resting in a nice S curve and Chanyeol couldn't help bite his lip at the sight. From the turning Baekhyun's shirt had ever so slightly risen and a patch of the boys hip was showing, looking back up at the back of the smaller's head, Chanyeol leaned forward more, 'accidentally' raising the boys shirt higher as he slid his arm around Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im gonna kill him. Im going to actually kill him. He's actually going to ing die. He's dEaD

 

 

 

 

 

Feeling Chanyeol's bare arm against his waist was new, feeling any foreign flesh against h

Please log in to read the full chapter