Real Final

My Moody Byun
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was the first again to wake up, looking over he saw that giant blob sleeping peacefully under his blankets an arm and a leg poking out from each end. 

Having the weirdest urge to just dirupt his roomate  he stood and walked until he was looming over the passed out lump.

Smirking to himself Baekhyun harshly yanked the blankets untucking the poor boy who lay under them. 

"Im here!" Chanyeol yelled having been jolted out of his sweet dreams.

"No one wsnts you to be though." Baekhyun deadpanned before walking away from the figure and heading down stairs.

 

After some time Baekhyun herd familiarfoot steps leading down the stairs before the giant dragged his big feet into the kitchen.

"Maybe a kiss good morning, or maybe a simple, 'its time to get up now sleepy head' could work B." Chanyeol whinned as he came up behind Baekhyun who was making toast as per usual.

"I'd rather slit my own throat with lemon grass then let those words leave my mouth." 

Chanyeol just grinned before wrapping his arms around the smallers waist and resting his chin on Baekhyuns shoulder.

"Ah," He caught the smaller out, "You didnt say no to the kiss."

Turning his head to the side Baekhyun puckered his lips, Chanyeol being Chanyol was quick to swoop in and steal a peak.

"Good morning Baby."

"Sure, lets say that."

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter