The Beginning and End

My Moody Byun
Please log in to read the full chapter

(S/n)YO OKAY SO I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION IM NEVER GOING TO FINISH THIS, BUT WHAT I HATE ABOUT STORIES THAT STOP, I NEVER GET TO SEE HOW THEY EVER GET TOGETHER, now a couple people subbed to the how I met my moody byun, but sadly I wont ever be completing or continuing that, bUT. I got this, because you deserve this. Thank you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun just pushed the plate further away from himself as he sat at the kitchen island. 

 

“I’m not in eating those.” He sneered, glaring at the green ugly line things on his plate, YUCK. 

 

“Stop being a child, they won’t kill you jeez.” Chanyeol chuckled, he was finishing up drying the last plate when he turned around to eye the 4 bean sprouts on Baekhyun’s plate.

 

“Why did you even waste your money on those things.” Scoffing Baekhyun just watched as Chanyeol grabbed his plate.

 

“Because, they’re nice.” Chanyeol smiled before poking the pea sprouts with a fork and shoving them in his mouth. 

 

Rolling his eyes Baekhyun just stood from the stool and made his way towards the lounge.

 

On his way out Chanyeol just chewed Baekhyun’s greens before going to wash the boys plate. He had to come up with a nice recipe to disguise the taste of the beans, and carrots.... and peppers... ahh and cucumbers. Baekhyun was just such a picky eater, Chanyeol would sometimes bribe the boy with sweets after their big healthy dinners, but sadly he had none today. Patting his back pocket with his gloved hand he tried looking for his phone to google recipes. Sadly his gloves had just come straight out of the soapy water when he had the idea, so Chanyeol stood with a wet hand on his cheek, letting the dumb idea just sink in for a second. Sighing he took the gloves off and hung them over the sink before going to the stairs.

 

“Stupid Yeol...” He mumbled, just loud enough for a certain someone to hear.

 

“No clue what you did, but I agree!” A evil snicker went off behind him. Chanyeol just blushed, thinking about what if Baekhyun actually called him Yeol... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun had a leg on the coffee table and the other bent on the couch, his back slouched against the uncomfortable leather. He was sorting through movies when a ringtone went off, looking down he noticed it was the losers phone. Being nosy, he leant over to see the caller I.D, seeing Jongdae, Baekhyun didn’t hesitate to pick up.

 

“Hello?” Came from the end when Baekhyun didn’t speak.

 

“Yooooo.” He asked again.

 

“What’s up, number two?” Baekhyun let out plainly still scrolling through movies. 

 

“Baekhyun.” Jongdae grunted, leading Baekhyun to do the same with his name. 

 

“Where’s Chanyeol?” 

 

“How the should I know?” Baekhyun chuckled.

 

“We’ll I guess its better like this.” Jongdae sighed, “look you gotta drag Chanyeol to the mixer tonight.”

 

Baekhyun just raised a brow, “try again?” 

 

“Try what again?” Jongdae asked.

 

“Try ask me to do something for you again.” 

 

“Come on, you hate how the girls hang around you, and that giant dork is a babe magnet, bring him they won’t.” Baekhyun tried not to cringe at the thought of Chanyeol being called a ‘babe magnet’.

 

“Have you been taking your medication? That thing, is, not, a babe magnet.” 

 

“Are you blind? All the girls have been talking non-stop about him. Plus, a couple of the girls at the mixer already asked for him, so we kinda have to bring him.” Baekhyun was going to in when Jongdae continued, “plus you already got him wrapped around your finger so he’ll do what you say.” 

 

Baekhyun doesn’t know why that last line sent a wave of relief through him, brushing that feeling off Baekhyun just shut off the T.V some how getting pissed off.

 

“Beg.” Baekhyun just said.

 

“What?” 

 

“Beg.” He repeated.

 

“Please please please please pleeaaasseee.” Jongdae easily gave in, “pleeaassseeee, I’ll be your best frienddd.” 

 

Rolling his eyes Baekhyun just hung up the giant’s phone. Looking towards the stairs he let out a sigh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun couldn’t go. Somewhere in him, he knew he wouldn’t like whatever would happen.

 

 

 

 

(There was meant to be a mixer scene but I must have never gotten around to it.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re back already.” Baekhyun wasn’t asking, somehow Chanyeol knew that as he looked at the small boy staring his laptop screen, one earphone in, whatever playing, paused. Chanyeol lay on his bed turning his head towards the brunette.

 

“Have fun?” Chanyeol waited until Baekhyun shot a glance his way when he didn’t answer, just letting out a small smile at their eye contact, because not matter what Baekhyun did he was always, just..... So breathtaking.

 

 

 

 

Seeing Chanyeol’s stupid smile, Baekhyun wanted to scoff, instead he just glared at his computer screen. He was pr

Please log in to read the full chapter