Quad final

My Moody Byun
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Baekhyun returned back to the dorm he slammed the door behind him his fingers tiredly tapping on his keyboard of his phone. “Where are you... been trying to reach you all day..” putting his phone on the counter he went a head and grabbed a loaf of bread out of the cupboard. 

 

 

Somewhere on the otherside of the campus a phone buzzed in a pocket. Chanyeol was shocked when he felt his pocket go off, he looked up at his friends who were eating their lunch, he had no classes after with them so he decided to join them before he left. 

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his phone and raised his brows. “Ah, Baekhyun’s been texting me.” 

His friends looked at him in a uh-oh before they broke into a chuckle, Chanyeol just brushed them off. 

“Sorry B missed your text, just assumed we’d meet at the regular place.” Chanyeol mumbled while he texted.

 

 

 

A ding set off in the dorm room as Baekhyuns toast finished popping. Ignoring the pop Baekhyun was straight on the phone. 

 

“Sorry b missed you text. I just assumed we’d meet at the regular Place!?” Baekhyun seethed, “Regular place!?” Baekhyun just looked around the room as if looking for an answer, “The is his problem!?” Clicking the message box he started typing.

”do you even want to hang out—“

 

 

“Do you even want to hang out.” Chanyeol smiled, Jongdae his best friend smiled, “he’s so sweet” 

Chanyeol just smiled before he started typing again,

 

”up to you.” 

 

 

 

“UP TO YOU!?” Baekhyun yelled as if he needed that responce to echo off he walls and come back to him to back sure he heard that properly the first time. “ THIS GUY, YOU KNOW WHAT!” 

 

“Jesus, you, are ing-“

 

 

”priceless” Chanyeol tried to hide hi blush as he re

Please log in to read the full chapter