What a house..

The Fox and the Boy

"WAIT, YOU WERE JUST A FOX! HUH?! WHAT?! AM I DREAMING?? LE-"

A hand quickly cover his mouth and the other boy immediately put his finger to his mouth signaling him to be quiet.

 

"Please calm down, I swear I'll explain!"

 

Jung Jung, with his mouth still covered, nodded slowly. The stranger slowly took his hand off and the only thing the Chinese boy could do was open and close his mouth with his pointing finger raised trying to say something but failing miserably. The shifter chuckled at the sight Cute..

Jung Jung took that moment to look closely at the other guy.

 

The boy had raven hair with furry ears of the same color sticking out. He was wearing a plain white shirt in contrast to his black capris. A bushy tail shifted behind him, as he spoke. The collar that he was wearing really caught the attention of the Chinese boy. Encasing his neck in with a copper wire, numerous swirls were displayed all throughout.

 

"- um excuse me.."

 

The Chinese boy suddenly blushed when he realized he was just staring at the stranger with a weird look plastered on his face.

 

"Oh, uh, sorry. W-were you saying something?"

 

"A-ah yeah, I was uh saying thank you for not telling Seongri where I ran too. And your dance was really amazing to watch." He smiled "Oh and um, my name is Eunki by the way"

 

Jung Jung flushed at the compliment, it's been a few years ever since he heard one.

 

"Thank you Eunki~ And my name is Jung Jung He replies as he smiles shyly. "Ah wait! So that guy's name is Seongri? And why did you run away from his boss? And how the heck were you a fox?!"

 

“I would love to tell you now but we're quite out in the open. Is it possible that we can go to somewhere more secluded?”

 

“Ah, yeah sure. We can go to my house.” Wait, why did I say that?? Oh no, I don’t even know a thing about this guy! But for some reason, my gut tells me I can trust him though....

 

“O-oh, okay then~” He smiles I wonder if he’ll let me stay for the night too….

 

Walking side by side, Eunki glances over at the other boy and can faintly hear the music coming from his earphones.

 

Pointing to one the buds. “Is it okay if borrow one of them?”

 

“Of course~” He grins, Jung Jung always wanted to show off the beauty of instrumental music.

 

Putting one of them on, the fox watches as the other increases the volume of his phone. As he listens to the rhythm, Eunki understood how Jung Jung was able to create that performance. He felt like dancing. He held his desire back though, he did not want to trouble anyone. (Plus he did not know how to dance, he did not want to embarrass himself)

 

--

 

Finally after walking for awhile, they stopped in front of a very tall fancy looking building. The doors being protected by a guard on either side, security cameras looking out for any suspicious activity.

 

Jung Jung could feel that Eunki was cautious about entering his apartment building. After all, who would not be suspicious if they see a guy with fox features? Pulling the shifter to the side, the dancer explained to him his idea on how not to get caught.

 

Contemplating the other’s plan, Eunki decides that he could not think of better method. He shifted to his animal and climbed into the other boy’s arm. Going through the security and into the elevator, Jung Jung smiled at the fox and said “Told you acting like a stuff would work.” An eye roll was given as soon the sentence finished.

 

Arriving at the 57th floor, Jung Jung walked through the corridor and stopped at the plaque that read “101”. He fished his keys out of his back pocket and opened the door revealing a suite inside. The carpeted floor, plush couches, flat screen TV, kitchen, and all of the other things you would find in a hotel room made Eunki shocked. How rich is this guy??

 

Jung Jung set the other down on one of the couches while he went into another room at the left.

 

“Make yourself comfortable first, I’ll just go change my clothes.”

 

Eunki shifted back into human form and decided to explore a little bit. He did say get comfortable.. Looking through the cabinet below the TV on the maize wall. He saw a stack of dvds that were labeled “Ballroom routines.” After closing the door, he walked to the left to find a hallway. Peeking through the doors, he saw a guest bedroom, a bathroom, and a laundry room. Going back to the living room, he saw a rectangular dining table with a vase filled with a bouquet of beautiful flowers making it feel more relaxing.

 

“Those are Peonies, the national flower of China.” Jung Jung said as Eunki turned to face him. “Anyway, you said you would tell me your story right? I’m quite curious as to how you got into your current situation.”

 

The other boy smiles sadly. "Well you see.."