five

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA POV

Today is my first day of school here in korea, I really miss this country and I really miss Jiyong too. I know we are together yesterday but I still miss him after he take me home we talked in the phone until I don't know how long, I fall asleep in the middle of our talked. I can't really wait to see him and go to school too.

When I go down I was shock to see my Dad, my Dad is here and it make me happy "Da- Dad? you're here." "this is my house but you why are you here?" I expected that kind of reaction to him but it's still hurt "I, I decided to live here so we can have time together" I told him honestly so maybe he will feel the same but his answer really hurt me "I leave you in America cause I don't want to be with you and you're telling me you are going to live here?" I really want to cry but I know that he hate it when I cry, I can't say anything to him maybe going back here in korea is really not a good idea. "But since you are here we can't do anything about it, I will going to buy a condo unit for you live there. Do you get it?" "Yes, thank you" after my Dad said that he went out of the mansion and my tears fall, does he hate me that much that living with me is very hard for him mrs.kim one our maid hug me "Princess stop crying I know your Dad love you but he was still hurt of your mother death" that's what everyone told me that's why I can't hate my father cause I'm the reason of his love death but haven't I suffered enough? "Ajumma it's already 17 years but nothing change, I'm starting to lost hope that Dad will going to love me" "oh princess don't say that"

After my encounter with my Dad, ajumma told me to rest but I told her that I'm going to school maybe seeing my friends and Jiyong will help me forget what happened earlier. When I finish our driver drive in my new school and I'm very excited after 20 minutes of drive we arrived in front of my school, my driver open the door for me and when I came out all the student are looking at me and it's making me awkward but I still smile to them and they smile to me too. I got in the information desk and ask for my room one of the lady there guide in my room and when I open the door my teacher smile to me and told everyone in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter