four

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA POV

Um...my head and body hurts what happened last night? when I opened my eyes I was not in my room where is this place? "hhm" who's voice is that, it's sounds like a man voice.OMG!! Dara what did you?! I should leave this place but I notice that I'm not wearing my clothes. NO,NO,NO!!! this can't be happening!! why is this thing happening to me, how can I sleep with someone?! I didn't notice that my tears are already falling, I can't remember who is the guy that I slept with, my father going to hate me more if he knew this I should leave now before this guy wake up!! I was about to stand up but my private place is really hurts so fell down and guy wake up. He can't see my face if he saw he will know who I'am. "Dara are ok?" the guy ask, he know me but how? when I look at the guy I got shock it was Jiyong but how we end up together? "Ji-,Jiyong?" "Yes Dara are you ok? what are you doing on the floor?" I can't think straight why he is not shock, why he look like that everything is normal? my tears start to fall again and Jiyong run to me? "Dara baby why are you crying? Are you hurt? did you regret what happened to us?" He asked me a lot of things and I suddenly remember what Jiyong told me last night "Dara I know we just met but I really you." "Ji I like you too." Omo!! I look at Jiyong and he look at me with a worry eyes. "Dara please say something, you're scaring me." "Jiyong do you really like me?" i asked him and he smile at me "I know we just only met and everything is happening very fast but I'm really sure that I like you no I think I'm in love with you Dara, you are the first girl who make me feel like this" after what he said I cried more this is the first time that I feel very important, Jiyong hug me and I hug him back "Ji please don't make regret this" "Baby you don't have to ask for that because I will not make you regret this" and he kiss me!! he kiss me!! why he is very sweet!! "Dara I know that I should ask you this first before this thing happened, can you be my girlfriend?" I smiled to him and nod my head I can't say anything because of happiness. "thank you baby"

JIYONG POV

Can't believe that Dara is my girlfriend now I know everything is happening very fast and but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter