three

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA POV 

We are now in the VIP room that Seungri and his friends staying Seungri said that we should stay here so I can be friends with his other hyungs so we decided to stay in their room and I already meet his other hyungs they are all very funny they keep teasing Seungri I sometimes feel sorry for him but I think he like the attention his getting. "Do you want some drink?" I look at my side and saw Jioyng "I really didn't know any kind of drinks" I shyly told him, he smile at me and invite me to come with him "let's go get some drink so you will know" I smile to him and nod I was about to stand up when Jiyong offered his hand to me, he's very sweet!! after telling our friends that we are going to get some drinks we went to the bar counter and Jiyong told what kind of drinks is it and let me try it. I didn't know that alcohol is very delicious i know we are not suppost to drink because we are still under age but only today I really want to forget that no one love me. After drinking about six shot Jiyong told me it's enough cause I will get drunk "Dara come on let's go back to the room you will get drunk if you drinking and I know your cousins will not like it" Jiyong told me but I really still want to drink just fot today. "But Ji I still want to drink" "Ok but you can drink in our room maybe everyone is looking for us now" After he said that I agree to go back in our room. 

When we came back everyone except Minzy and Youngbae is already drunk "Unnie where are you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter