one

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong family is one of the richest family in korea all he want he can get and his family spoiled him but for him he don't want money or the things that they gave all he want is for them to be with him but he knew that's not going to happen because his parent thought that giving him what he want is already enough to showed him that they love him.Now that Jiyong is already 17 his father want him to study about their business but for him that business is the reason why he don't a mom and dad to guide him while growing up that's why he become pain in the to his parents he didn't listened to them and he always got in trouble in their school and also always clubbing that's what Kwon Jiyong now.

Jiyong POV

My parents is here in mansion now and it's really annoying me. Their acting like a real parent now when I don't need them, it's like why now? when I already got used not to have them with me. It's like i'm always alone and the person who become my family was our maid.I'm really thankful for them because they are always their for me not like my so call parents.
"Why are two here?" I asked them and they looked at me like i said something wrong to them. "Jiyong what are saying we are always here." that's what my mom said, always here your face. "Always here? are joking or something? cause the last time i checked my parents leave me here in the ing mansion alone and you know what they leave me at the aged of 4 because they have a business to do and they never visited me here. It's sad right but don't worry i got used to it and for me my parents is already death." "JIYONG!!!! What are saying look what you did to your mom!!" my dad told me with a very angry voice, I look at my mom and she's crying now but I don't care I cried too but their not there for me. "And this is what you two did to me." after saying that I walk out of the mansion and ride my car I don't think I'm going home today because I know their going to wait for me. I think clubbing with my boys today is the best thing to do.

In The CLUB

When I got in the club the boys is already there they already drinking too. "Wassup Ji, what with sudden clubbing" Youngbae asked me "Well nothing just got bored at home" "you know Ji you don't have to hide it from me what's really the problem?" I really can't hide anything to Bae, all the boys are close to me but Bae is the one that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter