Our Mates pt. 2

Random AUs (Taking requests)

Tao just got to class when the bell rang and the teacher looked at him and she sighed, “ZiTao you missed a test and some notes, I’ll send you an email with the information you need and if you have any questions about the note I sent you just respond to the email and I’ll try to get to you right away.”

 

    Tao nodded and thanked her as he grabbed his stuff and headed to lunch. He knew he shouldn’t tell his pack but he had to. Or else they’d find out themselves and that’d be worse than telling them now and hoping that they won’t do anything to his soulmate.

 

    He sat down next to Jungkook and Youngjae.

 

    “Hey Panda~” Youngjae cooed, smiling at Tao.

    

    “Youngjae-hyung I told you not to call me that” Tao pouted and looked away.

 

    “Tao-hyung is something wrong?” Jungkook asked, scooting closer to the older.

 

    “ … not really … I just found my soulmate … and I guess I’m confused” Tao answered.

 

    Zuho one of the pack’s alphas over heard and walked over, “So our little Omega has found his soulmate~?” he cooed the younger, knowing that Tao hates it.

 

    “ … yeah … “ Tao answered, ignoring Zuho’s tone, “But he’s …”

 

    “He’s what?” Seunghoon asked as he had just came to their table.

 

    “A Vampire …” Tao finally said, looking down.

 

    “What!?” Donghyuk and Daesung exclaimed in unison.

 

“But that’s impossible!” Donghyuk stated.

 

“I thought that too but … he kinda wanted to test if we were or not because we were the only Vampire and Werewolf in that class.” Tao replied, looking up at his pack mates.

 

“Who is this lucky Vampire then?” Donghyuk asked, crossing his arms. Tao knew Donghyuk hates Vampires since he had been bullied and actually beaten by them in 5th grade, but Tao also knew that it wasn’t Kris’ clan since they were in a truce at that time.

 

“His name is Kris Wu … and from what I’ve heard around the school, he’s the second-in-command of his Clan” Tao said, recalling some of the gossip he’d heard about Kris when he was running back to class.

 

“Oh sure, he seems so nice … “ Donghyuk said frowning as he turned away.

 

“Hyung … not all Vampires are bad, can’t you just trust this one … Please?” Tao begged, making cute little puppy eyes at his hyung.

 

“ … no … stop with those eyes … Ugh! Fine, only for you Panda.” Donghyuk gave in and hugged the younger.

 

download.png

    “So why are we spending time listening to a dumb confession than getting something to eat?” Junhwe complained, resting his head on his arm, grumbling as he stomach growled.

 

    “Because you idiot! Apparently Kris found his soulmate.” Seungyoon said, hitting Junhwe over the head.

 

    “Ow! you!” Junhwe hissed.

 

    “Stop acting like a child Junhwe … God.” Suga sighed, running a hand through his hair.

 

    “Hyungs stop arguing … Seunghyun-hyung is waiting.” Hwiyoung, the youngest stated, silencing any other commentary that was going on in the group of Vampires.

 

    “Thank you Hwiyoung … Now … You all might’ve heard that Kris here, has found his soulmate … But there’s a catch.” Seunghyun started.

 

    “What? Is he a Werewolf?” Junhwe joked, resulting in Jaebum, Hwiyoung, Seungyoon and Suga to start laughing.

 

    “Yes, he is a Werewolf.” Kris suddenly spoke up, causing the group to go deadly quiet.

 

    “You’re joking…” Jaebum said, his eyes wide, but Kris just shook his head no, “Bull! That’s impossible.”

 

    “We thought so too but … our tattoos were warm when we were near each other, alone.” Kris stated with a serious tone, “His name is Huang ZiTao, and he’s one of the Omega’s in the pack here at school.”

 

    “So you got yourself a sub~” Junhwe snickered, which made Kris blush.

 

    “So … A Werewolf? As a Soulmate? Really? Our pure vampire blood is gonna be tainted!” Seungyoon growled. He hates Werewolves, he thought of them as stupid dogs who knew nothing but to hunt, eat, and sleep, because of what happened when he was a child, his parents were murdered by Werewolves, and ever since then he hated their kind to the core.

 

    “Well, I can see Tao over there …” Kris said, pointing to the beautiful blonde boy, ignoring Seungyoon’s comment.

 

    “ … That’s Tao?” Hwiyoung asked, his eyes wide.

 

    “Panda eyes~” Suga snickered, “Very adorable.”

 

    “Yeah Yeah … But what about that one across from him, what’s his name?” Junhwe asked.

 

    “Hmm the shorter blonde?” Seunghyun asked, and Junhwe nodded, “I believe that’s … Kim Donghyuk, why do you wanna know?”

 

    “He’s cute.” Junhwe smirked, “I wanna talk to him.”

 

    “You know that he hates our kind because of an incident right?” Hwiyoung said.

 

    “No? What happened?” Junhwe asked.

 

    “Apparently, now this is what I heard. I think in 5th grade some other Clan of Vampires, like us, killed his parents …  That’s all I know, See it as the same thing that happened to Seungyoon hyung..” Hwiyoung explained.

 

    “Should we go over and talk to them?” Jaebum asked.

 

    “Yes … since our clan member and their pack member are soulmates we should.” Seunghyun stated.

 

    Everyone except Seungyoon got up and started walking towards the Werewolf pack’s table, before Seunghyun grabbed the younger Vampire and dragged him with, once they were close enough, Donghyuk saw them and started whimpering.

 

    “What’s wrong Donghyuk?” Tao asked.

 

    “Them.” was all Donghyuk said.

 

    Tao looked in the direction Donghyuk was looking in and saw Kris, he stood up and began walking towards the group of Vampires before his wrist was grabbed.

 

    “Tao don’t… “ Donghyuk whimpered, pulling him back.

 

    “Then come with me and I promise they won’t hurt you.” Tao said, smiling at Donghyuk.

 

    “W-What?” Donghyuk stuttered as Tao pulled him with to the clan.

 

    “Kris-gege … did you tell them?” Tao asked as he kept pulling Donghyuk with him.

 

    “Gege?” Kris asked.

 

    “W-Well you’re Chinese right?” Tao stuttered.

 

    Kris smiled at his mate’s cuteness, “Yes I am Chinese and I didn’t really tell them.. Seunghyun did.” gesturing to his clan leader as he explained to Tao.

 

    Tao nodded and smiled up at his mate, “This is Donghyuk by the way.” he said, pushing Donghyuk forward.

 

    “So him and the others at your table are your pack members right?” Kris asked, “Well these guys are my clan members if you couldn’t tell.” he joked.

    

    “ … My tattoo is warm … “ Junhwe suddenly said, rubbing his tattoo on his shoulder.

 

    “U-Umm…” Donghyuk stuttered, as he started to feel warmth coming from his tattoo that was on his neck.

 

    Tao looked at Donghyuk and placed a hand on the younger’s tattoo, feeling the heat, “Donghyuk’s tattoo is too.”

 

    Donghyuk’s face went whiter than the Vampires themselves, “ … I-It’s a coincidence … “ he stuttered.

 

“We can test it … like Tao and I did … Junhwe go hug him.” Kris said, pushing the Diva towards the smaller Werewolf.

 

“E-Eh? B-But … “ Junhwe stuttered, his cheeks slightly pink.

 

“No but’s. You were talking about how cute he was now just hug.” Kris said, pushing Junhwe into Donghyuk.

 

Donghyuk started to fall backwards but he was caught by the older Vampire and pulled into his chest, he felt his face heat up and his tattoo grew warmer, he didn’t know why but he felt comfort in the arms of this Vampire. He looked up at the older face bright red, and saw how the other’s face was also flushed.

 

“Love birds~!”  Hwiyoung shouted, giggling at them, making the two blush even more.

 

“So … if we’re soulmates then what about the rest of you guys?” Asked Junhwe after he regained himself, and looked at the rest of his clan members.

 

“Then if we are we need to know everybody’s names first.” Zuho said.

 

“I’m Seunghyun, I’m the leader of this clan and I’m a dominant.” said Seunghyun right away, crossing his arms.

 

“Yoongi, but never call me that, call me Suga or I’ll kill you. Oh, and I’m a dominant … ” Yoongi stated, a frown plastered on his face.

 

“Jaebum or JB for short, I’m also a Dominant.” Jaebum said, smiling at the Werewolves.

 

“Seungyoon … ” Seungyoon said, trying to hold back a growl.

 

“I’m Hwiyoung, and I’m the youngest and a submissive and so is Seungyoon.” Hwiyoung said with a big cute smile, that melted everybody’s hearts.

 

“I’m Seunghoon, and Alpha Leader of this pack.” Seunghoon stepped forward, smirking.

 

“Zuho, also an Alpha and Leader of this pack.” Zuho said from his seat, resting his head on his arm.

 

“We only have two Alphas so the rest of us are Omegas or submissives are you Vampires call it. Anyway, I’m Youngjae, or sunshine!” Said the brunette happily.

 

“I’m Daesung, nice to meet you all.” The silver haired boy said, bowing.

 

Then everybody looked at the last person, Jungkook.

 

“ … Jungkook …” the boy said, looking up shyly.

 

“Alright, since we now know everybody’s names, do we just … walk towards each other?” Hwiyoung asked, looking at everybody innocently.

 

Everybody nodded, but the first to stand up was Youngjae, he walked towards the Vampires and started to feel his tattoo heat up.

 

“My tattoo is heating up …” He said shyly and Jaebum walked towards the younger, causing the younger to blush, “ … You’re my soulmate?”

 

“Seems like it cutie.” Jaebum replied, smirking as he pulled the younger closer.

 

“Anybody else have the guts to even step up like he did?” Kris asked, smirking.

 

Yoongi walked over to the Werewolf's table and looked at Jungkook, who looked right back. They both blushed as Yoongi sat next to the younger.

 

Just as that happened the rest began to do the same, walking towards the other group and finding their soulmate. Seunghyun was soulmates with Daesung, Zuho with Hwiyoung, and what surprised everyone was Seunghoon and Seungyoon were soulmates. They were the kind of people who would hate each other and try to rip each other’s throats out.

 

“Those two might have problems with each other …” Junhwe said, snickering as he holds Donghyuk close, nuzzling the younger, running a hand through the Omega’s soft blonde hair.

 

“ … I’m not soulmates with a mutt …” Seungyoon said dryly.

 

“Who the hell are you calling a ‘Mutt’ Bloodsucker?” Seunghoon growled, walking towards the younger with a dangerous look in his eyes.

 

“You, Mutt.” Seungyoon replied, glaring, making Seunghoon growl even more.

 

“Quit it you have to accept that he’s your mate Seungyoon!” Hwiyoung warned, pulling the older Vampire, “You know what’ll happen if you don’t!”

 

“Yeah? Well he can die for all I care!” Seungyoon hissed, “He’s not my mate, I reject having a mutt for a mate!”

 

Everybody froze around him, looking at him before they turned to Seunghoon.

 

Seunghoon just stared at him, before he groaned, “ …”

 

“What’s wrong?” Zuho said, worried about the other Alpha.

 

“M-My tattoo … I-It’s ing burning …” Seunghoon managed to say before he let out another groan of pain.

 

Zuho snapped his head around, glaring at Seungyoon, “You have to take it back!” he snarled.

 

“No! He can die I don’t care! He’s not my mate!” Seungyoon growled.

 

“Seungyoon! Enough!” Seunghyun said, grabbing the younger, “Do you want to die?! If he dies because of you, you’ll die cause you have no mate! You’ll be burned alive!”

 

“He’s not my mate!” Seungyoon growled, pushing the older away, “And he never will be!” with that he stormed off, leaving the two groups in shock.

 

“ … T-The pain… I-It’s ing killing me I swear!” Seunghoon rasped out.

 

Yoongi frowned and ran after Seungyoon, grabbing him and bring him back, “You ing ! You’re his mate whether you like it or not! And no matter what you do you can’t change it! Now it up like an adult!” He growled and shoved Seungyoon towards Seunghoon, who was sitting on the floor.

 

Every student who was in the lunchroom had their eyes on the two groups, staying silent and watching them.

 

“Say you accept him now!” Yoongi shouted, growling at the younger.

 

“No!” Seungyoon refused, backing away.

 

“Do it now or I swear to god if he dies you’ll be dead right after!” Yoongi growled, stepping towards him.

 

“ … Fine! I accept him as my ing mate!” Seungyoon growled.

 

“That’s not enough to stop the burning and you know it.” Junhwe spoke up, holding Donghyuk against his chest, which the younger’s face was buried in, sniffling.

 

“You have to kiss him…” Seunghyun said.

 

“E-Eh?! N-No!” Seungyoon exclaimed, shaking his head.

 

“Do it now or you’re gonna ing die!” Yoongi growled, threatening the younger even more.

 

“Fine!” Seungyoon shouted, pulling Seunghoon into a kiss.

 

Seunghoon gripped the younger’s hip with one hand and the back of his neck with the other, pulling him closer, wanting the burning sensation to go away. He slipped his tongue into the younger’s mouth, causing Seungyoon to yelp in surprise, as he swirled his tongue with the younger’s, slowly the burning of Seunghoon’s tattoo went away. But the older didn’t stop there, he pushed the younger down against the floor, deepening the kiss further, before he got pulled away.

 

“Enough Seunghoon, he gets it…” It was Donghyuk, his eyes were slightly red from crying.

 

“ … You don’t know what he’s been through… his parents were killed but your kind… just like Donghyuk’s but only that was our kind… don’t force him to do stuff unless you both need to be touched by each other… Just let him get used to you ok? Stay around him…“ Hwiyoung said, kneeling down next to the two of them.

 

Seungyoon’s face was red with embarrassment and pure anger, he got off the floor and stormed out of the lunchroom.

 

“Go after him… he’s stubborn but… a really kind and caring person.” Kris said, smiling at Seunghoon, who nodded, as he got up and followed Seungyoon.

download.png

    

    Seunghoon walked down the halls, looking around for his mate. He then saw Seungyoon walk into a bathroom, so of course he followed. What he saw made his heart clench in sorrow. There in front of him was his mate, crying, sitting on the floor his back against the bathroom wall, knees pulled up to his chest, hiding his face in his hands.

 

Slowly, Seunghoon walked over to his mate and knelt down, pulling him against his chest, surprising the younger, “Don’t … cry” Seunghoon said awkwardly, rubbing his mate’s back and rocking him slightly, “I’m here for you… even if you don’t like it… I’ll care for you, I promise.” He continued, nuzzling his face into the younger’s hair, inhaling his scent.

 

“W-Why do you care? … I’m a bad p-person…” Seungyoon hiccuped, “I.. hurt you… rejected you… why do you still care!?” He continued, sobbing.

 

“Because, even if you rejected me, I still love my mate, and I still love you…” Seunghoon answered, lifting the younger’s head up by his chin, “And I don’t care that you hurt me, I’m not gonna hurt you back, you don’t deserve to be hurt, you’re just confused and were overwhelmed by getting a mate, so I understand.” He continued before gently kissing the younger, wiping the younger’s tears away with his thumb. Seungyoon sniffled and pulled away, covering his face, “....Don’t hide from me, I want to see your face, puppy.” Seunghoon said, making Seungyoon blush.

 

“P-Puppy?” Seungyoon stuttered, peaking at him through his fingers.

 

“Yeah, my puppy, you have puppy eyes.” Seunghoon said with a sweet smile, pulling Seungyoon back and pecking him, “Now stop crying.” he nuzzled the Vampire and picked up him in his arms, bridal style and walked back to their group.