Our Mates.

Random AUs (Taking requests)

Every birth of a child that’s a vampire or werewolf, they’re born with a tattoo. The tattoo is a symbol for their soulmate, each person has a soulmate, and once they’re close to each other, their tattoos will get a warm sensation. And since they’re soulmates, the tattoos will be similar to each other. If the two soulmates are away from each other, the tattoos will start to burn, the only way to stop the burning is for the two soulmates to come back together. But the worst part of having a Soulmate is the thought of them rejecting their mate. If a Dom rejects their sub, the sub will slowly become sick, and start dying, same for the dom if the sub rejects them. The tattoo wants their owner to touch their mate at least ten times a day, even then the tattoo might burn, but not as badly, it could also cause blood cravings for vampires, or even force a wolf into a heat or rut.

download.png

Leading a vampire clan is very hard, TOP or Seunghyun knew this, but he still lead his clan, ever since 1st grade, he’s been with his own clan. His clan consisted of six other members. In high school it was the most annoying thing TOP could be doing.

 

His second-in-command is Kris Wu, who is very close in strength to TOP. Next is Min Yoongi, or as he likes to go by, Suga. Then Im Jaebum, a very bad boy type of guy, though very soft once you get to know him. Junhwe, the diva of the clan, he’s very cold to the others, and doesn’t like to let people in. These four are the dominate vampires in the clan not including TOP.

 

The other two, are the submissive ones, Hwiyoung is the youngest vampire in the clan and is very sensitive towards people’s words when being scolded, and can cry very easily. Then there is Seungyoon, nothing can really describe him. Both of the subs are the gems for the clan.

 

Then there was the Wolf pack in the school, the rivals of the Vampire clan. The leaders are Zuho and Seunghoon. Then their Omegas are Tao, Daesung, Donghyuk, Youngjae, and Jungkook.

    download.png

Kris walked down the C Hallway, the bell had rang around ten minutes ago, but he didn’t care. Besides, the teacher couldn’t do anything to stop his clan from meeting up, or stop the meeting from going overtime, since the younger clan members always mess around.

    

Kris sighed in frustration, this still didn’t mean he wouldn’t get an ear full from the teacher. Sometimes he just wanted to snap her neck. As he walked into his class he felt his tattoo start to warm up. Looking around he saw a member of the Wolf pack. Tao, Tao was the wolf’s name, the boy’s hair was a light blonde, and his eyes looked like panda eyes, because of the blackness under them.

    

Biting his lip he walked over to the boy and cleared his throat, causing the boy to jump and look up at him.

    

“W-What do you want?” Tao stuttered, trying to seem intimidating.

    

“ ... Is your tattoo... Warm at all?” Kris asked, surprising the Omega.

 

“ ... Why would it matter to you?” The younger said, face flushed.

 

“Kris Wu!” A voice rang out, “Take your seat and stop flirting with ZiTao!” it was Mrs. Kim, the stupid teacher.

Kris ignored her comment and continued, “... Is it or is it not?”

 

“... It is…” Tao responded, looking away embarrassed.

 

“Come with me ... I want to test something…” Kris said, grabbing Tao by the wrist and leading him out of the class.

 

“Kris Wu, get back in class now!” Mrs. Kim shouted, following the two, “I'll have you suspended!”

 

Once they were alone Kris looked into Tao's eyes. “Stay here for a second..” he said as he took around fifteen steps away from Tao, “Tattoo still warm?” he asked.

Tao shook his head, “No ... why are you doing this… it's impossible for us to be Soul Mates.”

 

“I'm just testing this out since there are no other wolves or vampires in that class..” Kris responded, walking back towards Tao.

 

“It's warm ... but.. How?”

 

“... I don't know… maybe there is a reason ... But we can't tell anybody about us but we can tell our Clan and Pack members since… they trust us ... Alright?” Kris said, touching the younger's cheek gently.

 

Tao blushed and nodded, “O-Okay… but we might get caught because.. Our tattoos will burn if we're forced away…”

 

“ ... … we also have to … Make contact a lot too … If we don't want to have cravings or.. Heats and ruts..” Kris continued for Tao, who nodded.

 

Kris sighed and pulled the younger into a hug, making Tao blush brightly and relaxed he returned the hug, nuzzling his face into Kris’ shoulder. Which made the Vampire smile slightly.

    

    “For a werewolf you’re quite cute…” Kris stated, his fangs showing when he smiles.

 

    “And for a Vampire you’re not that ugly I suppose.” Tao joked, causing Kris to pout, “I was joking.. You’re very handsome.” Tao continued, giggling and the Vampires reaction.

 

    “You’re like a cute little puppy.” Kris cooed when he heard Tao giggle.

 

Tao pushed Kris away, “Shut up … I’m not cute …” his face was a light shade of pink.

 

Kris pulled Tao back into his chest and kissed the younger’s temple. He felt his tattoo warm up from them being affectionate, he blushed slightly. He could tell Tao felt the same thing because of the way the younger was being quiet, “Tao … Can I kiss you?” The Vampire asked, leaning closer to the young werewolf.

 

“You … Can.” Tao said, smiling shyly and also leaned closer.

 

The distance between them slowly grew smaller and smaller, as their lips connected they both could feel a wave of warmth. The Vampire pulled the young Werewolf closer, deepening their kiss. They pull away for air, both their faces flushed a light pink.

 

“Are you happy you have a Vampire as a soulmate?” Kris asked, nuzzling Tao.

 

“Only if you’re happy with an Omega..” Tao replied, smiling.

 

Kris smelled the air and frowned, “Seunghyun is coming, … you should go back to class … I’ll try to talk to you during lunch alright?”

 

“Ok … I … I love you.” Tao whispered softly, and he quickly left, running back to class.

 

Kris straightened up when Seunghyun walked in, “Hey man” he said casually, trying to act normal.

 

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow, “What are you hiding Kris?” he asked, looking very serious as he stared at Kris dead in the eyes.

 

Kris swallowed a lump in his throat, “ … Well … I found my soulmate” he quickly said, and cursed himself for spilling.

 

Seunghyun’s serious expression soften as he smiled, “Really? Do I know her?”

 

“My soulmate is a boy … “ Kris corrected Seunghyun.

 

“Oh … Well then do I know him?” Seunghyun restated, smirking.

 

“No … I was very surprised when I found out who it was … “ Kris said, why was he telling Seunghyun, when Seunghyun would try to split them up.

 

“Well who is it?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“What would you do if … they were a Werewolf?” Kris answered with a question, Seunghyun just froze, and Kris couldn’t tell if he was mad, disappointed, or disgust. “Seunghyun?”

 

“Tell me that was just a joke …” Seunghyun finally said.

 

“It’s … not a joke … “ Kris replied, looking down, “I didn’t even know that he was my soulmate and I thought it was impossible so I pulled him out of class and tested it, and his tattoo was doing the same thing” Kris continued.

 

Seunghyun sighed, “Who is he?”

 

“Huang ZiTao … an Omega” Kris quickly answered.

 

Seunghyun nodded, and thought for a few moments, “ … I can’t say that I like this relationship but … I don’t want to hurt you in anyway. So, if it’s true that Tao is your mate … there’s nothing I can do to stop you two but accept it … I don’t know about the others though, you’ll have to tell them about it … “

 

“But why can’t you?” Kris asked, looking really nervous.

 

“ … Fine … I’ll tell them but … you’re going to be there to confirm that you’re mates with a Werewolf, got it?” Seunghyun said, frowning.

 

Kris nodded instantly, “I will be there.”

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TODAE IS BACK ES >:)