Between the lines 1/2 JunDong

Random AUs (Taking requests)

Italics are flashbacks .3. 

This is badboy ish x nerd

-----------

 

Donghyuk walked into YG high school, he hated coming here for many reasons.  First; He was the nerd there, so he was always bullied and pushed around.  Second; Junhwe, bullied him since his first year there, and he hated Junhwe with a passion.

 

Whenever they saw each other in the halls or in class they would glare at each other. And when they passed the other in the hallways Junhwe would always trip, shove, or push Donghyuk, making him drop everything he held in his arms, books, papers, he even dropped his laptop.  Which was provided to all the students by the school, and of course the computer broke.   Donghyuk was furious and he snapped. He yelled at Junhwe,

“Is there something wrong with you?!  Do you even know how expensive this computer is?!”  Donghyuk shoved Junhwe, “You’re such an !  Stay the hell away from me..”  Picking up his stuff he stormed off to the office to get the computer fixed.  Junhwe was left stunned, he’d never seen Donghyuk so upset over anything he’s done to the nerd before.  

 

Donghyuk had changed since then, while yes, he’s still a nerd and still the top student in the entire school.  He was stronger than he used to be, he had muscles and abs, but still looked scrawny and weak.  He looked around, ‘Yep, still the same s and s everybody was during first year.’ he thought to himself, glancing to the left he saw a couple making out, he gave a disgusted look, ‘Disgusting.. In the middle of the hallway too.’ He walked towards his homeroom, Mr. Kang Daesung was his teacher’s name, he looked up to Mr. Kang since the teacher was very nice to him and he was the only teacher, besides the choir teacher, who knew he loved to sing and dance.

“Hello Donghyuk-ah! You’ve changed since last year!” Mr. Kang stated happily, and ruffled his hair.

Donghyuk smiled, “I’m still the same smart student that you know Mr. Kang. And I like it whenever I’m in your homeroom since I’ll have you twice.”

“Haha.. true!” Mr. Kang chuckled, and smiled at him. “Well best find a seat before the good spots are taken!”

Donghyuk nods and walks in, he picks a seat in the middle row and sets down his bag and computer.  Then another student walked in, he looked up to see who it was, and his eyes narrowed. It was none other than Koo Junhwe, his bully from first year.

Junhwe stopped at the doorway and frowned. “Really? I have to be in a homeroom with you? .. God..” Junhwe grumbles, as he takes a seat in the back, glaring at Donghyuk as he did so. “ing nerd..”

Donghyuk ignored Junhwe’s comments and just sat there checking his school email, replying to a few and opening some docs to work on and take notes in.

----------

It was now first period and Donghyuk’s next class was algebra. He walked into class and saw Junhwe was already there, he frowned. But he took a seat a few rows ahead of him, making sure to ignore any comment that came out of the older’s mouth. Pulling out his math binder he started to write the daily problem on that was on the board, and of course he finished it in less than two minutes. Just than a paper ball was thrown and it hit Donghyuk in the back of the head, slowly Donghyuk turned, glaring daggers at Junhwe who was smirking. Donghyuk threw the paper ball back, and it hit Junhwe in the face, the younger snickered, flipped off the older before turning back to face the front.

------Lunch time ------

    

    Junhwe walked into the cafeteria, he looked around for his best friend, Min Yoongi, who preferably goes by Suga.  He walked to him, cutting in front of many people in the lunch line, causing people to complain and shout at him.

    As he and Suga got their lunch and walked to an empty table, Junhwe suddenly says, “What’s with that loser…” Motioning his head towards Donghyuk, who's eating with Jungkook. “He’s such a pain in the !”

    “And why is he a pain in the , Junhwe-ah?” Suga asked, “It mostly seems like you’re acting upset cause you like him.” the older of the two smirked as Junhwe hit his arm.

    “Shut up! I don’t like that idiot! He’s annoying.”

Suga rolled his eyes, “Uh huh, sure...Well, one thing is for sure.”

    “What?” Junhwe looked at his hyung.

    “That the kid with him is very cute and pretty.”

Junhwe snorted, “You like Jungkook? Cute and pretty.. Really Suga-hyung?”

    “What, it’s true! He looks like a cute bunny!” Suga exclaimed, making Junhwe roll his eyes as he started eating his lunch.

He started thinking to himself, ‘Do I really like the nerd?’ he sighed and finished eating.

    “Hey.. you think I could get with the cutie?” Suga asked.

    “You mean Jungkook? Psh.. doubt he would go for somebody old like you!” Junhwe laughs as Suga punches him in the arm.

    “I’m not old you damn brat!” Suga shouted, glaring at Junhwe who laughed even more.

Jungkook heard Suga shout and looked over at the two, making eye contact with Suga. Blushing, he looked away quickly and leaned in close to Donghyuk's ear.

    “Yoongi looked at me..” Jungkook whispered, face slightly pink.

    Donghyuk glances to where the two older boys were sitting at and glared when he saw Junhwe. “Oh.. so the is with him also? Aren’t they best friends or something Jungkook?”

Jungkook shrugged, “I dunno, maybe? I mean, they are always together so they might be I guess.. Anyway, wanna go to the library since we’re both finished?”

    “Sure.. let’s go.” Donghyuk agreed, nodding his head and smiling slightly.

They both got up and walked past the older boy’s table, Donghyuk didn’t even glance at them he kept his sights on the exit of the cafeteria. Jungkook however, stole a glance at Suga who looked right back at him, the younger smiled shyly at the older while suga winked at him, making Jungkook blush even more. Suga grabbed Jungkook by the wrist, stopping the younger from going anywhere.

    “Hey.. You’re Jungkook right?” Suga asked, and the younger nodded staying silent and being really shy.

    “Yes he is and we have somewhere to go, come on Jungkookie-ah.” Donghyuk stated and kept walking. Suga rolled his eyes and handed Jungkook a piece of paper.

    “Text or call me sometime cutie~” He flirted, winking at the younger again. Jungkook blushed even more and nodded.

    “O-Okay…” he stuttered and hurried off to follow Donghyuk to the library.