1.

Late Night Studying & Confessions (Meanie)

Mingyu stumbled into his dorm room, one o'clock in the morning, half drunk and half sober. 

Tonight, he went to a party his best friend Chan invited him too. 

He realizes now that it was a big mistake to go because when you go to a party with Chan, he's going to make sure you're the drunkest one there. It's like a game to Chan, for his own humor and for your own humiliation. 

Mingyu almost fell victim to Chan's mischievous ways when he noticed how many glasses Chan was trying to shove his way after a while. So Mingyu stood up and announced he needed to head home to study for exams. 

Just an excuse because one, he isn't really going home to study, he never has. Which he knows he should start doing soon. 

And second, all his friends were too drunk to realize that Mingyu has already taken his exams. Well, all of them were drunk except Chan. But Chan was too busy to notice Mingyu leaving as he moved on to his next victium, Seungcheol, trying to get him do multiple shots of fireball in a row, claiming he'll do it with him. 

Mingyu knows he won't. 

But he did wish Mingyu a quick good luck at studying. 

Even though, like Mingyu said, he doesn't study at all. 

But Mingyu does know someone who does study for their exams and Mingyu isn't surprised to find him sitting at his little desk on his side of the room, textbooks and notebooks spread out in front of him. 

His roommate glance at Mingyu as he struggled to take his shoes off. 

"You're home late." Mingyu tripped slightly, finally getting his right shoe off. "And drunk." 

"Sorry Won~" Mingyu pouted. "I'm not that drunk, just a little tipsy! I promise! Please don't be mad at me!" 

Jeon Wonwoo, Mingyu's longtime college roommate who is very cute and is the hottest boy on campus in Mingyu's opinion, rolled his eyes but couldn't stop the smile spreading across his face. "I'm not mad at you Gyu, just care about your safety. Now lay down and get some rest before you trip and hurt yourself." 

Mingyu smiled wide, sluggishly taking his clothes off as he walked over to his bed. Once he was stripped down to his boxers, which he always sleeps in, he flopped down on his bed, sighing in content. 

He looked over at Wonwoo who was turned around fully to watch him, making sure he made it to bed safety. Mingyu smiled. "You are so caring baby~" 

"Baby? Mingyu, are you sure you're not drunk? You have never called me 'baby' before." 

"I think it's a cute nickname for you! My baby!" Wonwoo's cheeks heated up as he shook his head, heart beating slighlty fast. Mingyu frowned as he watched Wonwoo shake his head. "Do you not like it? Do you not want to be my baby?" 

Wonwoo's face was full on red as he sighed before nodding. "Sure Mingyu, I'll be your baby." 

Mingyu smiled wide, satisfied with his answer, and made a move to get under the covers. 

Wonwoo watched him with an amused look as he struggled before finally succeeding and letting out a satisfied sigh. 

Wonwoo smiled and turned back to his studies, running a hand through his messy hair and fixing his glasses up on his nose. 

Exams are coming up soon and he needs to do his best. He can't disappoint his parents nor himself. 

So staying up late to study has been a routine for him lately. 

But having an awake clingy Mingyu right behind him, not so much. 

Mingyu is usually asleep by now, soft snores coming from his side of the room that give Wonwoo peace and comfort knowing that Mingyu is there without having him speak to him. But tonight is a different night. 

"Come cuddle baby~" Wonwoo smiled, blushing slightly, as he contiuned looking at his book, knowing that if he turned around and looked at Mingyu then he would be tempted too. "Go to sleep Mingyu, it's late and you shouldn't be up." "I know and neither should you so that's why I'm telling you to come cuddle with me so we can go to sleep together." 

"I can't, I'm studying." 

"You always study, I think you know enough by now." 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, highlighting a passage in one of his textbooks. "Just go to sleep Mingyu."

"I can't, your light is distracting me." 

"It never has before." 

It was silent. 

"Okay, I lied. You're distracting me." 

Wonwoo let out a light laugh. "I am? How so?" 

"With your cute flannel pajamas you have on that I know your mom got you for your birthday. And your disheveled hair that you have been running your hand through every once in a while. Also your glasses that just make you cuter. Your cuteness is distracting me right now." 

Wonwoo couldn't help but blush, face almost turning the same color as the pink highlighter he was using. He didn't dare to turn around and face Mingyu, nervous. 

Wonwoo has always had feelings for Mingyu and could never tell if Mingyu felt the same or if every little thing he did that made Wonwoo's heart flutter was just meant in a friendly way and that Wonwoo was just taking things out of context. 

Wonwoo smiled. "Well, then I am sorry for distracting you Wonwoo, I can't help it." 

"You should be sorry, you're making it hard right now for me to not come over and kiss you." 

Wonwoo's eyes widen but then he remembered something, making him lose hope. "You're just saying that because you're drunk Mingyu. I don't want you to kiss me only to regret it and make things awkward between us." "No, I'm not drunk, the alcohol is only giving me some confidence to say all of this but trust me, I know what I'm saying and I really want to kiss you. Kissing you would never be considered a regret to me, only a win." 

Wonwoo bit his lip, turning around to look at Mingyu who was now sitting up in his bed and starring at Wonwoo. Wonwoo sighed, small smile forming on his way. "Then why don't you come over and kiss me?" 

Mingyu's eyes widen and he hurried and got up, stumbling a bit before walking over to Wonwoo with his head held high. Once he stood infront of Wonwoo, he gently grabbed his chin and titled his head up, leaning down and gently capturing his lips with his. 

Wonwoo sighed into the kiss, moving his lips along with Mingyu's. 

Wonwoo even decided to be brave and wrap his arms around Mingyu's neck, pulling him down farther to deepen it. 

The kiss was long and slow, but also gentle as both boys felt the love they have for each other being poured into it. 

And when they pulled away, Mingyu starred down at Wonwoo, running his fingers through the boys fluffy hair. Whispering softly, he said, "Come to bed Wonwoo." 

Wonwoo nodded, turning around to turn his lamp off before standing up to follow Mingyu to his bed, the thought of studying completely forgotten. 

Wonwoo climbed under the covers with Mingyu, feeling Mingyu's strong arms quickly wrap around his waist and pull him close as soon as he settled in. 

Wonwoo snuggled up against Mingyu's chest, letting out a relaxing sigh as Mingyu's warmth transfered on to him. He felt safe and at peace in Mingyu's arms. 

"Night baby." 

"Night Gyu." 

 

~~~~~~

 

The next morning, Mingyu was the first to wake up, head slighly pounding but still he carried a huge smile on his face as he looked down to the boy who was snuggled up against him. 

Wonwoo, who looked so soft and cute at this very moment, was clinging on to Mingyu. 

Mingyu of course remembers everything last night and has no regrets of what was all said and done. The alcohol giving him that boost of confidence to finally say and do what was needed to be done. 

Mingyu ran his fingers through Wonwoo's hair, the older stirring slighlty in Mingyu's arms before slowly opening his eyes to look up at the younger. 

Mingyu smiled wide. "Good morning baby~" Wonwoo smiled. "Morning Gyu." 

"Can I have a good morning kiss?" 

Wonwoo's eyes widen, face heating up slightly. "M-Morning kiss?" Mingyu nodded. "Yeah? Unless you don't like me back and just kissed me out of sympathy last night because you thought I was drunk." 

Mingyu frowned slightly. 

Wonwoo quickly shook his head. "No! I do like you back! I'm just surprised, that's all." Mingyu looked at him confused. 

Wonwoo blushed. "That you like me back." 

Mingyu smiled wide. "Of course I do! I like everything about you! Your cute laugh and little giggles. Your amazing personality and sense of humor. The way you are so caring about me. The way you pretend to be mad at me even though I know you never can be. Everything about you fascinates me Won, ever since I met you. I like all of you." 

Wonwoo smiled wide, looking up at Mingyu. "I like everything about you Gyu. Especially when you get clingy while drunk." 

Mingyu chuckled slightly. "So what do you say? Be my boyfriend so you can handle my clinginess that I know you lowkey like?" 

Wonwoo bit his lip and nodded, smiling. "Yeah, I'll be your boyfriend."  

"Good so now I can stay up with you while you study and give you as many kisses as I want!" Wonwoo laughed. "But then you'll be distracting me from my work!" 

"But you'll like it!" 

Wonwoo giggled and nodded. "I will." 

Mingyu smiled. "So now can I have my good morning kiss?" 

"Yes." 

Mingyu leaned down and captured Wonwoo's lips with his, kissing him softly. 

And in the back of Mingyu's mind, he was thanking Chan for getting him a little bit tipsy enough to give him enough confidence to make a move on his cute roommate Jeon Wonwoo.