Take My Breath Away

Hwasa Over Flowers

A Horn blaring into my ears, flash light comes across my face. People screamed hysterically under the gloomy night sky. But here i am, keep standing straight, face down staring to the ground and smiled a little.



Finally it's time to say goodbye.





Or so i thought.






I don't know how can i sprawled harshly to the sidewalk with a woman laying on top of me and a crowd rounding arround us. She breathed heavily and her eyes looks terrified.


"Are you okay?!" She called me worriedly. I just nodded my head lifelessly.


Without further-a-do i wake up and make her stumbled down on her back. I heard she hissed in pain but i paying no attention to her.


"I'm okay, sorry for the commotion." I said to the crowd, then leave.


It's about a hundred meters long till i feel someone's grabbed my arm made me stopped walking. Before i can even say a word to the person, suddenly a slap darted to my right cheek.


"Hey!" I yelled angrily


"That's how you say 'thank you' to the person who helped you? How a good manner to see." She responded sarcastically.


"For your information, i'm not asking for your help-"



i sighed heavily.



"I'll take my leave." That's what i could say. It's better to get out of this situation.



Damn, i can't even finished what I'm saying.




I barely walked for about three steps when she said something that made me caught of guard




"Coward."




She took my arm for the second time this night, and this time she doesn't slap me.

"That's not how to end your life, at least you should jumped from the 50th floor building to do so."




What the hell...




"I'm not in the right mood to have a joke with a stranger right now, so if you excuse me, miss-"

"Just call me Hyejin. Ahn Hyejin." She cut my word and said her name coolly. "What's your name, coward girl?"

"What the- Hey! I have a name!" I yelled. annoyed of her remark.


How can she called me coward with those straight face of hers? And why can't i even go away from her? How stupid of me.


"Okay, my name is Moon Byulyi. Not cowa- okay just Byulyi, you hear it?!"

"Okay, easy, Byulyi." she smiled sweetly and said "maybe we could drink the night off and have a good talk to cheer you up. Drinks on me."


She chuckled easily, breathtakingly.

 

It's weird, for a split second i can't even feel my chest. It's beating crazily hard and i feel my breath hitched when she grasp my hand, for the third time this night.





I lost my breath





She takes my breath away