welcome back

Sweet Seventeen!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is the feeling of suddenly waking up with no memories of the past eleven years? Oh the feeling is . Taehyung can testify for that, he woke up then his boyfriend suddenly said this is already 2018 and they have broken up because taehyung is now dating a handsome man that he doesn’t even know? He doesn’t even understand what the hell is wrong with 17 years old him. How can he break up with Namjoon and then suddenly dating this man in front of him?

Okay, this Jungkook uncle is handsome as hell and he doesn’t look super old anyway but, looks is on the last of his list of finding a boyfriend. the important thing is personality and this man personality seemed not to be that good anyway and taehyung must admit this jungkook man somehow makes his heart clenched and he didn’t like it a bit.

 It felt like it was just yesterday that He was sure that he is going to get marry to namjoon at the age of twenty. His dream is to become a famous model then get marry to Namjoon, adopt a child and be happily ever after.

 “are you saying you're my lover?”

The man nods. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he pout. “so you're the reason why namjoon and I broke up?”

Jungkook just stay silent then looks at Namjoon who just shrugged. Namjoon had told jungkook about taehyung’s condition after taehyung questioning who is jungkook , but hearing it from taehyung mouth hurt him so much. Jungkook is sure that, taehyung forgetting jungkook must be karma for jungkook.

“you can say that, we met in the middle of 2007 when I just transferred to the old high school and we met couple of times and fall in love.”

“Tae, you're the one who chasing after jungkook. Remember?” Jin said while caressing taehyung hair thinking he could help jungkook as he could see the sadness in his dongsaeng’s eyes and although jungkook is a jerk, jin didn’t have the heart when he saw jungkook looks helplessly like that.

“NO! MY ONE AND ONLY IS NAMJOONNIE! I DON’T KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS! GET AWAY FROM ME!” taehyung shouts.

“tae, calm down okay,”

“I DON’T WANT TO! I'M SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD! IT MUST BE DREAM I DON’T WANT TO, EOMMA APPA, NOO” taehyung shouts hysterically. Jungkook put his hand on taehyung’s arm.

“tae, breathe. stay calm” jungkook said.

Taehyung yank jungkook hands and point his finger to jungkook. “I DON’T LIKE YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU UGLY IDIOT OLD MAN!”

 Just as taehyung shouts to jungkook, The door then open with nurse, doctors and his parent looking at taehyung with worry.

“nurse, please prepare the anesthetic” the doctor said. The nurse nods as she injects taehyung.

“I DON’T WANT TO BE-“ and then taehyung felt drowsy as he finally sleeps. Before taehyung go to the dreamland, he thought that maybe all of this is dreams and he will be back to 2007 where he was still in high school with all of his friends and Namjoon by his side taking care of him like usual.

Oh yeah, that was only a wishful thinking.  

 

Now, he is going to be discharge and the thing he needs to do is going back to apparently his apartment with this uncle jungkook because his parent need to take care of his grandparents overseas and they will not have the time to take care of taehyung. wonderful.

“mommyy! What kind of mom who leave their son with this old man?! it called child exploitation.”

“taehyunggie, I don’t understand what do you mean you're speaking nonsense and do you even understand the meaning of child exploitation, anyway he is the only one who is capable enough to take care of you beside you have lived with him for seven years and being in relationship for ten years.” his mom said while caressing taehyung’s hair.

Taehyung shook his head. “I don’t like him, he is old”

“you're a year older than him taehyung-ah”

“oh my god, I'm 28?!”

“yes honey, isnt namjoon has told you so many times already”

“I thought it was a dream”

“taehyung, hey, just follow your mom said. she knew what the best for you okay?” his father said smiling to taehyung. he wants to cry. How can he live with stranger he didn’t know for couple of months until his parent back to Korea? He didn’t want that.

“then I'm going to lived with namjoonniee! Isnt it okay namjoon-ah” taehyung smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter