Dangerous

Sweet Seventeen!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Plak!

“you son of a !” jimin slaps jungkook. “you ing ungrateful kid! What the hell are you doing huh?! Taehyung loves you, HE ING LOVES YOU, THAT HE CAN SACRIFICE A WORLD FOR YOU AND YOU?!! CHEATING ON HIS BACK, ARE YOU CRAZY, HUH?!!” jimin said as he cried while punching jungkook’s chest. “give me back, give tae back to me. You ing jeon jungkook!” jimin said as he cried loudly.

“jimin, come on, tae is still in the operation room okay?” yoongi said, as he hold jimin.

Jin quickly run to jungkook as he punch jungkook’s face. “you.. if taehyung is alive, I’ll make sure, he will never meet you again. you bastard” jin said.

Jungkook cried as he kneeled in front of everyone. “I'm sorry, its my fault, I'm so sorry, I regret it. I'm sorry” jungkook said as he cried loudly. His heart ached, he has regret everything that he had done. its like his eyes has opened

Suddenly, two pairs of old men and woman came with tears in their eyes. as one of the beautiful woman, jungkook knew so well came to him as she slaps jungkook. “you, how can my son, acted like that, cheating? Do I, as your mother ever teach you that? look at what happened.. if taehyung doesn’t wake up , you have made all of these people in these is in sorrow especially taehyung’s parents,”

Jungkook looks at taehyung’s parents who cried. Jungkook can see sorrow in Taehyung’s mother kind eyes, he saw how taehyung’s mother is in agony, her eyes are red, and she can’t even said anything, only crying in the arms of her husband.  

Jungkook cried as he quickly bows infront of taehyung’s parent. He slammed his head on the floor. “I'm sorry, mr. and mrs.kim , I can’t , I can’t protect taehyung, I danger him. its my fault. I'm sorry” he slammed his head again. “I shouldn’t have acted based on lust, I shouldn’t have betrayed taehyung’s trust. I'm so so sorry. You can kill me, punch me, do anything to me, I will accept it, because I've danger your son. Its my fault, its my fault” jungkook said while keep slamming his head.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter