Chapter 1

Downpour in Our Time

"So, when will you start your training?" Eunyoung asked to Hongbin during break.

"Hmm, I'm still not sure. If I not mistaken, maybe in two weeks more?"

"Ohh..ok." She nodded. "Suddenly I feel like I'm sending you to military. Can I go and visit you there sometimes?"

Hongbin laugh at her. "Of course you can, but what with that military things? You sounded like we won't meet again forever." He caressed Eunyoung's head as he suddenly feel tears started to gathered at his eyes. He just smile bitterly.

"I know right." She reply with a slow voice."Let's go!" Suddenly Eunyoung stand up and turned to him with a smile.

"Huh? Go where?" Hongbin was dumbfounded for a moment. "Let's go celebrate the end of your normal students life. Wonshikkie too. Tonight." She winked.

"You have money?" he asked while scratching his unitchy head. "Heyyyy, I have lot of money okay... My mom gave me. Hahahaha. So, what you want to eat?" Eunyoung raised her eyebrows while smiling.

"Hmm......" Hongbin tapped his chin while glaring and smiling at Eunyoung. He definitely got a very evil plan in his mind. Eunyoung know that look. She punished him at the very moment. "Ahh! Its hurt!" Hongbin screamed in shocked when she suddenly knocked his head.

"Serve your right!" she flipped her hair and quickly walked back to class. "Yaahh, wait for me!" Hongbin stand up and run to catch on her.

 

Eunyoung noticed one thing. Whenever they walked together whether at coridor, hallways, cafeteria or other school areas, people keeps glaring at her as she was a criminal. Especially the girls. When Hongbin walks alone, they would smile while looking at him but when Hongbin approached her, they immediately glared at her. She oftenly found crumpled papers and other kind of rubbish inside of her table drawer and locker but she quickly get rid of them before Hongbin see them. Once, she got a threatening letter in her locker but she just ignored it. Plus, they doesn't even know that she was once a popular child actress as she stopped going on tv right before entering middle school and kept everything as an ultimate privacy and as she never exist in the industry.

When Eunyoung walked past the bathroom, suddenly she was pulled into the bathroom. When Eunyoung has found balance in her step, she suprised as she saw the girls who pulled her in. "Woo... Woori."

"Tchh. Don't act like you so suprised to see me." Woori smile cynically at her. "I saw you very close to Hongbin."

"Of course I am. He's my bestfriend." Eunyoung suddenly felt uneasy while she struggling to escape from Sooyeon and Jiyoung's grip on her hand.

Papp! Suddenly she felt something hit her cheeks so hardly. When she looked up, she saw Woori laughing and smiling at her while she grabbed her chin roughly. "Listen here. You better stay away from Hongbin. He's going to be my boyfriend one day. So, I don't want a rubbish like you keep sticking next to him. Do you understand me?"

"What if I dont?" Eunyoung glarred at her while smiling cynically. She don't know where she got that courage to talked back at Woori when she know lots of female students scared of Woori and her gang. Papp! She felt another slap on her other cheek. Woori grab her hair. "How dare you talked back to me? What, you want to tattle at Hongbin? Go ahead. Well, I think he won't believe you. For him, I'm the most gentle girl that he ever met."

"We'll see. Whose's word that he'll believe. You, or me." Eunyoung provoked Woori more.

"Youu!!" As Woori want to slap Eunyoung again, suddenly her hand was grabbed by someone. " Let's stop all of this, all of you." Woori's eyes popped out when she saw that someone who held her hand before.

"M... M... Moonbyul sunbaenim...." suddenly she felt like she has lost her talking ability.

Moonbyul just smiled and her face quickly returned to her usual poker face. "Ahh, don't you have other things to do? I've tired watching your drama already. Release her now." 

Sooyeon and Jiyoung quickly released Eunyoung's hand. 

"Return to your class. Go. Let me finish here." Moonbyul strictly asked Eunyoung to get out from the toilet.

When Eunyoung slowly walked passed the door, Solar who is waiting at the door just smile at her and patted her shoulder gently. "Don't woory. We've got your back. Go."

"Thank you unni." She thanks Solar. 

After Eunyoung has gone from her sight, Solar's expression suddenly changed as she locked the toilet's door and turned at them. "Let me teach you a lesson, can I?" she look at the girls with her piercing eyes. All students respected Solar and her gang as they were part of school council and also the school's most famous girl group, MAMAMOO. Whoever touch the inocent students, they won't turn an eye blind. Solar known as a leader that speak in soft voice but contain a scary aura in it while Moonbyul known for her poker face and boyish style.

 

After she escaped from the toilet, Eunyoung quickly run back to her class. Unfortunately, she bumped into someone around the corner and landed on her ,

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay, miss?" she hear a soft yet hoarse voice asking for her condition.

"What you doing? Help her up, hurry up." she recognize the girl's voice. It's was Hani, one of Moonbyul's circle of friends.

"Uh, okay. Sorry. Here, let me help you." the boy who was mesmerized with Eunyoung's beauty, suddenly snapped to the reality by Hani's voice. He reached out his hand and hold Eunyoung's hand to help her.

"Um, thanks. Btw, I'm sorry to bump with you like this." Eunyoung thanks him and apologise. He smiled when hearing Eunyoung's gentle voice. "What's your name?" he asked.

"I'm Shim Eunyoung. But you can call me Eunyoung."

"I'm Lee Jaehwan. They call me Ken, but you can call me Jaehwan. Most people who close to me call me Jaehwan. That's more comfortable. I'm Hani's classmates and friend." He smiled at Eunyoung as he reached out him hand to shake Eunyoung's hand. 'She's so beautiful.'

"Ah,nice to meet you." she bowed her head a little as she realised he are her senior and same age with Hani and Moonbyul. "Eyy, let's be comfortable. Don't be so formal." Ken don't want to break his vision on her.

"Umm, if there is nothing, may I return to my class first?" She asked for their permission. He felt bad to let her go, but he had to as he felt Hani's arm nodged his waist. "Oh, okay. Let's meet again later, okay?" Ken winked at Eunyoung. "Err, okay." She quiclky run fo her life as she felt her cheek blushed a little bit. 'Weird person.' she thought as she chukkled a little bit.

 

"Hey, I saw that. Control yourself. I know she's pretty." Hani smile at Ken. She dared to say that Ken has fallen for Eunyoung. "Well, she is prettier than you. Are you jealous?" Ken jokingly teased Hani. "Hahahahaha. In your dream. So, you like her?" Hani asked him with a sheepish smile. She never feel jealous if Ken like somebody else as she and Ken has been friends since middle school. She has her own crush.

"Well, she's cute. Her voice is so gentl-"

"EVERYONE! LISTEN, KEN HAS FALL IN LOV-" Ken quickly cupped Hani's mouth. "Are you crazy?" He felt like his face was burning. Of embrassement. He quickly walks to their class while grits his teeth when Hani burst in laugh. 'Just wait. I'll get my revenge Ahn Hani!' Hani laugh even louder when she saw Ken stomped his feet while glaring at her. "Aww our Jyani angwy. Aigoo aigoo. Please forgive this noona." She catch on him and walked to the class together.

 

 

"Where were you? Are you okay?" Hongbin's face lit a bit when he saw Eunyoung slowly reached the classroom. He afraid Eunyoung would pass out somewhere alone.

"Don't worry. I just went to toilet for a moment."

"Are you sure?" He still worried about her. "Yes I am. Let's go in." Eunyoung smile and dragged Hongbin's hand and sit on their seats.

She hope there would be no more bad things happened to her, well at least today. Well, it just a hope.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N sorry for late update! :) I've had the idea in mind already but don't know how to start the storyline. btw sorry for making woori and the gang as bad girls. mybe it was inspired by drama that she acted together with hongbin. Always feel free to contribute ideas! ;)