Intro

Downpour in Our Time

Just say the name of Shim Eunyoung, everyone know her. She is one of the famous celebrity in Korea alongside Shin Min Ah, Jun Ji Hyun, Song Hye Gyo and others female actress. Almost all of her work were praised for the highest rating and the chemistry between her and others co-actor.

Eunyoung were known for her beauty and her humble attitude. That what makes other people envied and wants to be friend of her. She are a well-known actress and being respected by others since she in the industry since she was 4 y/o.She was raised in UK before returned to Korea after being casted for a drama that later brought her to stardom. Her grandma are from London when she get married to her grandpa who emigrate there for a better living. Thats why her face aren't like the other Koreans as her big eyes and beautiful carved lips always make people wonder.

Eunyoung enroll to kindergarten when she first met a boy with very short hairstyle. She felt the urges to talk with the boy when she saw the boy isolated himself at the back of the classroom. She want to befriend with him.

"Hello. Are you alone? Whats your name?" She encouraged herself to ask that boy's name.

"...Me?"

"Yes, you. I don't see anyone else here." She smiled at him.

"I'm Ho..Ho.. Hongbin. You?" The boy asked her the same question.

"I'm Eunyoung. Shim Eunyoung. Want to be friend?" She reached out her hand.

"Su... Sure. Why not." Hongbin shake her hand while flashing his smile and his dimple.

"You has dimple! Pretty. I'm jealous with you." 

Eunyoung really feel jealous with Hongbin's deep dimple. She always wished for a dimple, even for just one side of her cheek.

"Well, it's mine" Hongbin replied with wider smile and cause his dimple went deeper. 

He let out a loud laugh when he saw Eunyoung pouted at his answer. 'This gonna be a great a friendship' his mind spoke while he's smiling and caressed Eunyoung's head just like a big brother.

 

3 years later...

Turns out, they were born in the same month, but she was older by 20 days and she proud of it. Eunyoung always jokingly asked Hongbin to call her Noona, which is he really hated it.

"You abusing your age difference with me. You just 20 days old than me." Hongbin complained to Eunyoung when they having lunch. 

"Well, but still. I'm older than you. Hahahahaha. Aigoo my Binnie is angwy." She caressed his head while coaxing him with baby-like language. 

"Stop it!"

Hongbin gritted his teeth while staring to Eunyoung. She just laughed seeing his action. It looks childish yet cute. Other students doesn't even bother to join their conversation at the moment but when Eunyoung were absent to school due to filming, other classmates talk with him. He always wonder why Eunyoung didn't come to school sometimes, but he still doesn't know that Eunyoung are a child actress. He always saw a girl who looks identically to her in the drama but he doesn't even bother to ask her. Maybe he forgot about it. Or not.

 

Eunyoung announced that she will stop all her activities temporarily in order to focus for her middle and high school. Unfortunately, she had to returned back to UK for a year and half, leaving Hongbin alone. He really sad but since Eunyoung promised to returned as soon as she can, he let her go with a heavy sigh.

 

 

During high school...

It just a week after the high school entrance ceremony. He let out one after one sigh while staring out of the window. 'She promised to return ASAP. Hmm'

"Hey Hongbin. What's wrong?"

"Oh, Wonshik-ah. Nothing. Just recalled my memory of someone." Hongbin smiled at Wonshik, the boy whom he met during middle school. Maybe it was their destiny, they became bestfriends since then.

Wonshik nodded. He know exactly who is that someone. He tapped Hongbin's shoulder gently. "Don't worry. She have promised to you, right?"

Hongbin nooded. Wonshik's right. Eunyoung have promised to him.

Wonshik returned to his seat when their classroom teacher entered the class.

"Class. Today we have a new transferred student. Err, where are you from earlier?" Teacher Sung asked the new student.

"Um, I just came back fom UK. I spent my middle school day there." The soft voice snapped Hongbin from his daydream. 'Wait, where did I heard this voice?' He then turned his head to the teacher and the new student. 'Wait! I know her. But, where did I.....'

"There is an empty seat beside Hongbin, right?'

"Huh? Ye.. Yes. Its empty."

"You may sit there. Class, let continue our lesson." Teacher Sung gestured to her to empty seat.

"Hi. I'm your new seatmate. You can call me.."

"Eunyoung." He smiled widely as he had recover his memory.

"Long time, huh. Sorry. I'll make it up for that." Eunyoung flashed her smile. She have kept her promised to return to him fine and healthy.

 

"You what?? Don't be kidding me. It's not funny, okay." Eunyoung really suprised when Hongbin said he wants to become a singer after seeing a non-singer singing really good at their school festival. 

"It's just not a singer. I want to be an idol." He smiled while living his dream.

"Well, it's not like I can stop you right? So, when the audition? Do you want me to come along?" Eventhough she worried, she realize she have no right to stop him. All she want to do is show her support.

"Next week. Nah, it's okay. Wonshik is going with me." He smiled. Hongbin know, Eunyoung just worried. But this is his dream.

 

 

"Hello...?" Who is this? She grumbled as the phone call distrupted her sleep.

"Young-ahhhhh!!! I passed! Wonshik too!" She distanced the phone from her ear. Yeah. She might deaf if she keep listening to the screaming.

"Passed? What do you me...... REALLY? Congratss!!! I knew it. our Binnie will pass. This noona so proud of you" She opened her eyes widely after realising it was Hongbin at the end. She felt like a really proud sister.

"Yahhh! What noona? Tskk. Ah! By the way, do you still remember the boy that we see that sing really good? I met him here. Turns out, he also came to audition. And guess what? I will be trained together with him! Hope we will debut together." Hongbin really happy when he saw the boy that make him dream to be an idol also audition together with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! how about the first chapter? its my my first attempt of writing ;) feel free to leave any comments. thank you (sorry for the poor grammar hehehe)