Pic 8

Instagram AU

Few hours before taehyung follows jimin

Tae pov

"You told him, didn't you" i fumed throught the phone trying to sound angry but failed miserably 

"We did not" they barted back laughing 

Agh i can't believe this hyungs, how could they tell my secret like nothing. I mean its not much of a big deal to others but it was mine. I can't be mad at them because i don't how to, they always buy me with things, agh, why do i had to be so easy.

"Tae" a voice suddenly brought me back to reality.

"Don't talk to me, I'm mad!" i stated 

"Aww come on, we're here in daegu" Namjoon hyung hummed 

"So" i muttered 

"Oh come on tae, whats so bad about jimin knowing that his your bias, which how ungrateful of you really, having to AWESOME rappers to choose from, i wouldn't have mind if you pick Namjoon but no you pick the jamless monchi" Yoongi hyung complained 

"Hyung come on, you know i love y'all. You guys are my favorite ever. you dont need to be my bias, you guys are more than that" i honestly say 

"Ahh don't change the subject here, I'm mad" i pouted 

"Ok ok, we are sorry, lets go get ice cream, huh?" namjoon hyung say. "By the way, Jimin doesn't know his your bias-" he couldn't finished because i cut him off 

"What, what do you mean, you just said tha-" 

"I know, but its cute when you try to act all mad."

"yah"

"We just told him, that you said he has posted in a while."

"Wait, so you haven't told him"

"No taetae, we won't tell him unless you told us too." 

"Aww hyungs~ lets go get ice cream" i cheered

"Wow just wow. Just because you're special. Meet us at the cafe." yoongi hyung said

"Yes, oh by the way tata is coming too" i hinted 

"We know, we could heard her throught the phone" namjoon said like its the most obvious thing. 

"Okay then see you in 15" i said before hanging up.

I knew my hyungs wouldn't betrayed me, they are the best. You see ever since yoongi hyung told me he was going to be part of this idol group, i told him that i would become their #1 fan. And thats how i met namjoon hyung since he was always with yoongi-ah whenever he came to visit us. Yes Jimin is my bias, because he is a 95 liner (haha) and because i really like his voice. But the best one are my hyungs no doubt in that. 

I can't believe my bias posted it picture, because of me. Ah who am i kidding he probably posted because he wanted to, he probably doesn't even know who i am. Aish so frustrated, you know what i am going to follow him. 

Currently time 

Jimin pov

Kimtaehyung_ just followed you 

Oh my, he just follow me. I dont know why I'm so happy. My future baby just follow me, wait, what am i thinking. I was dancing happyly until i thought, wait did he follow the other me- when the door to my room suddenly opens.

"He follows you, but not us" hoseok angryly said, follow by jungkook and jin. Well well that answer my question, i smirked innocently. 

"He probably only likes me, thats why he only follow me" i hinted "It seems yall dont really had to fight, since he already chose me" i challenged 

While we were having our little fight, namjoon and yoongi hyung suddenly appear and started laughing, wth.

"We going out, be back later" yoongi laugh while he exited followed by namjoon.  Are they laughing at us, were they lying about him wanting to see me? but why did he follow me though, ugh. Whatever he follow me, I'm going to follow him back then.

My thoughts were interrupted when jungkook suddenly spoke, "I'm going to following them. I'm almost certain that their going to see him" he said before exiting the room. , he is probably right.

"I'm going too" i sang happily and went to catch jungkook. The others follow after us. 

Time skipped-

"Who's that holding tae's hand like that" i huffed. After our hard skilled pursued, by that i meant hiding from namjoon and yoongi as we followed them throught the streets of daegu. We found our selfs at "Kket cafe", where my baby is holding hands with an unknown female, wth, i thought we were getting somewhere on our relationship.

Yoongi pov

I can't contain my laugh, they probably questioned what's going on with tae and tata. You see, we had known they were following us since the start. Pranking them is fun.