three.

Street 91
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dasom shivered. The way his cold, steel hard voice  rang out in the room made Dasom's hair stood on ends. Dasom scanned the room, looking for the man who spoke. Unfortunately, her back was facing the door she presumed he had entered from so she could not see what the said man was holding or doing. She thought, oh god. 

"Park Jimin here." The cold, steel hard voice rang out again. His voice was booming loud, especially when Dasom knew that he was just directly behind her so the volume of his voice was unnecessary.

"Uh... Hello?" Dasom stammered. She looked around nervously, trying to see Park Jimin again.

Suddenly, the room was absolutely silent. Dasom felt her palms sweating and a shiver ran up her spine. This was not what she was expecting when she first moved into her current apartment. What about her university results? Will she pass her courses? What if she dies here? She wanted to go out there and get a good paying job, get a handsome man and then get married. Nothing was going according to her plan!

Before Dasom could continue thinking about how wrong her life went, Jimin spoke again, "I heard you talked about our gang name?" 

Dasom groaned in her mind and cussed herself for saying such a thing in front that pretty boy, whose name she could no longer remember, when he was a gang member of the said gang. She then decided that she'll try to reason her way out of this mess. She definitely did not meant what she said to pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter