two.

Street 91
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guy named Jin ignored the comment before putting on his previous fierce expression. He glared daggers at Dasom before shaking his head. Dasom shrunked back and laughed awkwardly. 

"Well..?" Dasom inquired curiously, wanting to know why did a gang member approach her. 

"We need you for a mission. A  simple one." Jin stated calmly and crossed his arms. Then, he shook his head. "I know this sounds like a request, but no. We are just informing you. If you are also wondering if you could pack your things, no. We have everything you need. Shampoo, clothes, tampons and pretty much everything else. You do not need to pack anything." Jin said.

"What?" Dasom widened her eyes, not believing whatever happening was real. 

Jin semi-rolled his eyes and started dragging Dasom away from the apartment, "Don't worry. Your grades in your university is under control. Everything has been taken care of. Say goodbye to your apartment."

Dasom shrieked aloud all the way from her apartment to the streets, then to the black van. Not surprisingly, barely anyone spared her a glance. Just like how she never ever thought of helping the poor guy. Karma, perhaps? 

When they got into the black van, there were two more guys who introduced themselves as Namjoon and Suga. The one who called himself Suga was smoking in the van the entire journey. The smell was disgusting. Now, Dasom felt like she could definitely get lung cancer within a year if she keeps hang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter