Continued..

When I Hold Your Hand

 

Minhyuk sat in his room, he had dumped his stuff on his bed for now. All his excitement had left him and he felt drained of all energy as he sat next to the bed on the carpet.

 

Hyunwoo… he thought, the name rolling around in his head as he looked at the picture he'd taken of the guy. He was really like a piece of art, and minhyuk felt his heartbeat as he stared at the eyes looking back at him from the picture.

 

A few seconds into the daze and he heard a knock. He slowly got up to go open the door and felt the air leave his lungs when he opened it to see the very person he'd been thinking of standing in front of him.

 

Hyunwoo stared back at Minhyuk his face breaking into a broad smile.

“You left something behind” he said holding out the keychain for Minhyuk to see.

“Oh… uh…. Thank you…” Minhyuk said feeling like he was dreaming. He reached out for the keychain only to find his hand engulfed by Hyunwoo's as he grabbed onto Minhyuk. 

Again they felt the electricity bolt through their systems and this made Hyunwoo do something so impulsive he'd curse himself later. 

 

He pulled Minhyuk closer till their chests brushed against each other and he could feel minhyuk pulse increase.

Minhyuk had again started blushing a deep red making his face look adorable and delicate. 

Minhyuk looked up into Hyunwoo's eyes, slightly parting his lips as he saw the other's gaze travel to it. 

Time suddenly slowed down as Hyunwoo moved closer to lightly brush their lips together, the electricity flowing through them again only this time much stronger and heady…. 

He moved back to look at the shorter boy, a question in his gaze. 

It was Minhyuk this time who closed the gap between their lips feeling a force pulling them closer to each other, he pressed his lips against Hyunwoo's and gave into the rush it gave him as his lips touched the others. 

Hyunwoo deep end the kiss after a few seconds and swore he felt sparks shoot out from him when Minhyuk responded with a moan.

 

The moved away after what felt like hours but still just a few seconds. 

 

Not letting go of Hyunwoo's hand Minhyuk moved inside the room to close the door after the other followed him in. 

“Thank you…” he said in a shy a voice as he felt the heat flood back to his face. 

“For what?” asked Hyunwoo a bit puzzled.

“For standing in my way….” Minhyuk said looking up at him with shiny, excited eyes and rosy cheeks and a huge smile on his face.

“It's no big deal…” Hyunwoo said, thanking his lucky stars for being the one Minhyuk bumped into.

They stood in Minhyuk's room holding hands and grinning at each other like they'd found a treasure or something, and guess they actually had found what they had been looking for.